Emotional abuse...It comes in waves!

Emotional abuse...It comes in waves!

I didn't realize the pain 3 years of emotional abuse had on me til I recently started dating again. I realized that when a guy would go 3 days without talking to me, I thought he was playing the game my narcissistic ex did.

I've ruined some great opportunities by coming across as desperate because of it. I don't know how to control myself when they ignore me...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't all your fault. Part of this stress comes from the era we live in. People get bored to easily or scared off etc. Some guy wrote an interesting my take on the deadly mistakes men make when dating and I feel the same thing applies to women as well. All I can say is never let your anxiety over throw your rational thinking because this is the mistake every person makes and has made since the dawn of man... or at least since the dawn of text messaging.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• Im sorry to hear about what you endured in your relationship, but having a guy ignore does not (and never will ) constitute emotional abuse. People reserve the right to talk to whomever they wish, I have ghosted plenty of girls for a plethora of reasons, and likewise I have reached some dead ends my self.

• Sorry but i didn't get ur question

What Girls Said 2

• Good take

• You can’t emotionally abuse males. They like it.