How to Be a Feminine Woman <3

Appearance

For starters, a feminine woman should wash and moisturize her face at least once a day, although twice is recommended.

How to Be a Feminine Woman <3

Keep clean in other ways as well, such as showering daily, shaving your legs, private area, and arms, and taking care of your hair and nails. Hair should be long, neatly brushed, and in a natural color.

How to Be a Feminine Woman <3

Makeup should be kept natural and to a minimum, although soft pink lipstick or gloss is alright.

How to Be a Feminine Woman <3

Perfume should always be worn in a scent that isn't too strong and that you feel comfortable with. Always remember to maintain your eyebrows, brush your teeth, and apply sunscreen in warmer weather.

Clothing

How to Be a Feminine Woman <3

Dresses and skirts in soft pastel colors should take up most of your wardrobe as a feminine woman. You will look and feel a lot better and way more ladylike in a skirt or dress than in pants. Black can be used as an accent color, but never as the main color in an outfit.

Behavior

Never swear or use slang. Be polite to everyone you meet, and always try to smile. A lady doesn't sleep around, so wait until marriage for that, and make this clear to every man you date. Do not take drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol, and don't stay out too late at night. Develop your social skills, and always say please and think you.

Health

Drink lots of water to keep your skin healthy, exercise (but not enough to get manly-looking muscles), eat healthy, and get eight hours of sleep a night.

Advice

Society is big on pushing the "be yourself and don't let anyone change you" message, especially to women, but sometimes you do need to change yourself to appeal to men or to make sure your partner isn't upset.</p>

148

Most Helpful Guys

• Now that's the perfect woman. It sucks that feminists are killing the nature of biological women. Especially in misandristic countries like the USA, Australia, Sweden, Finland and others.

• Wearing pastel shades is the perfect woman? 🤷‍♀️

• Ah crap, I prefer wearing jeans and sweatshirts, guess I’m not a real woman anymore :(( oh well

• But the things listed aren't biological. Biology dictates that women have hair on their legs, arms, and private area...

• Wish girls realised this before its late...

Join the discussion

146
  • Okay I agree with you looking your body and having good hygiene, as this goes without saying.
    However I will respectfully disagree with the other statements you made.

Women do not have to conform to suit another person's needs and do not need tochange gheor outward appearance to prove how feminine they are.

Everyone is an individual.

• Well... I’m really glad that I do not thrive off the approval of others, I cannot imagine a more torturous life for myself.
    Nicely written take, but no thank you ☺️

• Ok so you have to wear pink to be feminine and smile to everyone you see? Like I'm not here for your entertainment

"Black can never be used as the main color in an outfit"?

You don't have to dress like a Barbie doll to be feminine you know..

• Check, Check, Check, Check and Check! When I just don't care about conformity, the check marks come off because being carefree can also be a lot of fun.

• Welp. I do the clothing and appearance part. I exercise a lot and drink lots of water. I'm polite until I've been provoked enough times...

• You forgot that she must wear very feminine lacy sexy panties and bra. No boy short Victoria's Secret Pink crap.

• Great take. As usual dumb, unattractive blue-haired feminists are like:

"fuck that we don't have to conform to societal expectations I'm not changing for anybody fuck gender roles"

How to Be a Feminine Woman &lt;3How to Be a Feminine Woman &lt;3How to Be a Feminine Woman &lt;3How to Be a Feminine Woman &lt;3How to Be a Feminine Woman &lt;3

Further proof that feminism is cancer.

• Nahh... it's alright to be yourself for a while too... take a break...

And then 'some' girls blame men for "making them" do it...

• Ick...

• im not interested

• Bullshit.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Beautiful my take

• Good take.

• I like it !!!

• Hahahahahaha! To each their own!

• Eh i agree with being clean and polite.
    However i am not a feminine woman. Not by choice , but by looks. Im not going to try and change that with makeup , bright colors and changing my hair. My hair is thin and soft , doesn't grow any longer than medium length. Im not a petite or skinny girl , im like 5'10 and 170lbs. Im not a baby voiced cutesy girl , i just have a regular voice. I am not the curviest woman on the planet. My face isn't all that super feminine either.
    Im not one for super feminine clothes , i just wear whatever fits well and looks well coordinated. My nails are not long , i stress and i used to bite them a lot , so they are only medium length right now.
    Only a few things about me are stereotypically 'feminine' . However changing myself will NOT make me happy.

What will make me happy is having lots of pets , getting my dream job and just being healthy and fit. Nothing else matters. To each their own , but never force yourself to be someone you're not.

• I have to disagree. Be yourself, Don't change for others. If someone doesn't love you for you then leave the. I'm not gonna change for anyone at least.

• Well, I would like to ask if that makes you happy! If not, why try to make everyone happy and feel miserable? I like when someone is nothing else but himself/herself and feels good in her own skin! That’s what matters!

• Nope

• Nice take.

Considering the female responses here, is it any surprise why femininity is virtually extinct today?

• Ugh.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• @MrMansonsPocketPssy Grow up little girl.

• While I think some of the points are ok.. definining pastel shades as feminine and telling me I will feel better wearing seems a bit silly to me.. but hey.. each to his own I guess..