How to be a feminine girly girl

Introduction:

When men say they like feminine girly girls,girls often think of Disney princesses that don't exist exept in fantasy. But it's actually way more simple than this. Here are some easy steps to be the ideal feminine girly modest girl.

Be modest:

The most important thing to be a feminine girly girl is to be modest. The kind of men who like girly girls don't like women who wear so revealing clothes. For example this dress looks so beautiful but feminine and modest.

Example of modest girly dress
Example of modest girly dress

Be ladylike:

Be polite,sit in a feminine way,don't spread your legs,lower your voice,don't get angry easily and have some arrogance.

Princess sitting femininley
Princess sitting femininley

Have a feminine body:

Don't be told thin,and don't be too fat. But most importantly don't have a muscular body. Of course do sports but not the type that would result in a musical body

Feminine body (ignore the nails and the tatto)

Take care of yourself:

Paint your nails,keep them long,take care of your skin etc..

How to be a feminine girly girl

Do feminine jobs:

Of course women can work,but don't do manly jobs. There is plenty of men out there for these jobs. But be a Baker,a tailor,an office woman etc... something without much phisical strength. Women are better than to deserve doing hard work :)

Be Christian:

If you're all of the above,i encourage you to be a Christian. Christianity encourages real feminity and modesty. We recognize the difference between man and woman..and they cannot be the same. MAN AND WOMAN CREATED THEM HE.

How to be a feminine girly girl
How to be a feminine girly girl
18
15

Most Helpful Guys

• GuidoThePizzaMaker

Great take bro. Especially the last point. Being Christian is about finding order in the universe. Its about seeing God's order. Its also about forgiveness. It makes the most moral people.

Next time, make sure to proof read, there were a lot of typos.

• MoneyBeets

dude is 13 years old and already ahead of like 99.9% of men on this site.
    Great mytake bro!
    And Christianity is def the best religion!

• Nadim171

Wow! Finally a sane man! Thanks bro!

Most Helpful Girls

• laurieluvsit

Ok, I love the feminine body photo but it doesn't quite go with everything else you are saying since you included the section about being modestly dressed, I'm afraid... lol

Maybe something more like this would have fit a little better Mr Nad :) ...

• Nadim171

You're right. I just wanted to show the details of the body I meant. I didn't mean girls should actually dress like that. I'm sorry

• Thank you for the MHG Mr Nad, you are very sweet!

• Nadim171

You're welcome!!

• alice55

God I fit all the point without even trying it XD

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1613
  • BornFree

Lol you are just a kid who is a brat

I like being a masculine woman

• Nadim171

Then you're not a woman.

• Nadim171

When someone criticizes masculine women you'll get mad at him. Yet you attack me for liking feminine women (which is what women are supposed to be becasue they're female)

• ultimega

You have a little ways to go.. but you tried.

Im not sure what youve been taught but please be aware that things like being religious and "lowering your voice"... doesn't not equate to femininity.

However being kind to others, using ones intuition, showing patience those are some of the more important factors rather than to base them just surface level attributes.

• MoneyBeets

she black!

• Nadim171

Hey I didn't say all black people, of course not.
      Actually I changed my mind, black people are victims. But not of racism, but the people brainwashing them to use them. Wished blacks would just move on from these lies and become normal people

• Nadim171

Stereotypes are usually true tbh. For example I'm Egyptian, I'm not a Muslim and not terrorist. Doesn't deny most middle eastern are

• Jemini_Crocket

This is a dangerous topic and I don't want to stand up for anyone but he's NOT saying *all* women have to be like this. It's "how to" not "girls should be".

Anyway, to your take. I think religion is the most tricky thing out of these and I never looked at a Christian woman as being more feminine.

• Hurdleez-Swampede

I hate nail polish but that dress was lovely to view her in in the 1st picture.

My showing women with much skin showing, people will not think it is Christian-like to show.

I agree. Christian women are the best. They behave womanly and don't abuse men's feeling and are generally not concerned with unfruitful sex activities during marriage.

• Gopnik

It's all subjective so in the end they'd be catering to what you like for example i just hate all religions

• A_Bell

How ridiculous. People should be who they are comfortable being, not live by the rules of trolls.

• Nadim171

No one said you're obligated to follow them...

• John_Doesnt

The last line was proof this is a troll post. Keep the trolls coming though because this was funny as shit. Like watching Ralph Wiggum write a myTake.

• Nadim171

Yes, being Christian these days is trolling...

• Justacatlady

If that is what the woman want a to look like then cool, but this shouldn’t be taken as what every woman should look like or act like. This isn’t the 1920’s

• Nadim171

No one can obligate them to look like that of course

• HereIbe

Oh, so be modest AND show off the edges of your pussy in a bikini...

• Nadim171

No pussy was shown in the pic, I just wanted to show the perfect body I meant

• HereIbe

I am seeing crotch skin. You're just a hypocrite.

• HeyThere94

Lol all stupid and this mytake is plain sexist

Women like that are just plain stupid

Tomboys are the best

• girly_talk

This take is so iconic and quotable. "Man and woman created them he." What does that even mean? Deep words of wisdom by Nadim171, age 13.

• Nadim171

Okay,13 doesn't mean you can't be wise, not saying that I'm the wisest person I the world, and these aren't my words but God's.

I mean God states that there is only man and woman, nothing in between, none can separate from the other and none can become the other.

• ZeussLightningBolt

I love how you said "Be modest" than you posted a picture of a girl in a bikini.

I agree with all of them, aside from "Be Christian"

LOL. Did you read that MyTake, "20 Qualities of a Real Woman"?

• Nadim171

Bikinis are normal if they are wore in their right place "beach or swimming pool" ONLY.
      And I said it's just to show the perfect body.

I read the tytake.
      "Why not be Christian"

• Jewish girls, YES

• Nadim171

YES! however that's becasue they share the same views with us like genesis

• D_Bone_Steak

I mean I'd fuck the chick in the bathing suit... but she better be picking me up because I'm not going to bother with those eyebrows of hers.

• Thatsamazing

If the girl in the bikini got rid of those stupid fucking ugly-ass fake nails she's sporting, I'd fuck her senseless. Everything else you said is... meh?

• Curmudgeon

I would say that that bikini woman's body IS muscular. Not to the point of body building, but she is certainly toned.

• Nadim171

It's 1000% impossible to not have a very small bit of muscles... they naturally grow when you hold anything even if it's just a handbag or whatever... that small bit of muscuels is also necessary

• NorthwestCD

In other words, an useless bimbo
    '
    I seen that movie before, not going back to see that movie again

• divspppp

Are u trolling?

• Yeah, he posts takes like this all the time. He's just a troll

• Nadim171

Trolling? No I'm not trolling. I don't know why would this be trolling.

• MisterSir

i will use your advice to become a feminine girly girl, thank you

• JoyISok3

Your modest girly girl is a no

• Nadim171

Whatever floats your boat

• JoyISok3

That looks like the science teacher that didn’t know how to really dress. Not to be rude but, it’s a no for me

• JoyISok3

And religion doesn’t define if you’re feminine...

• AspenShiver

This is just awful.

Just be yourself everyone.

• Secret6620

Pretty dresses are a must👗👘💃

• KatnCat

*takes note*

• DollySummers

Interesting perspective.

• steveosutty

I prefer women who are not girly girly

• AwesomeLadaaay

Nope

• Aiko_E_Lara

All straw man fallacies

• Secretgardenblood

Good take..

• GirlThatDraws

I'm Christian and Im just a casual tomboy
    (I just

• Anonymous

You are focused too much on superficial things. Femininity is centered on a kind, resilient and caring spirit, not on a tight tummy and pretty fingernails. ESPECIALLY trying to live a Christ based life. Those things aren’t wrong, per se, but they are not where the HEART of womanly compassion and steadfastness lies.