The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I do try to be beautiful.

But I’m NOT an

Instagram model

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I like being natural and reading, art with an old soul

But I’m NOT

Hipster

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!
The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I enjoying being healthy and do weekly activities and exercises

But I’m NOT

Exercise fanatic

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!
The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I am witty, funny, humorous, sarcastic

But I’m NOT

Mean

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I like learning and old classic movies, classic cartoons, classic toys, and toy, classic comics and cartoon/anime t-shirts, video games.

But I’m NOT

Geek/nerd

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!
The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I do love going on road trips and mountain hiking

But I’m NOT

Backpack expert

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I enjoy variety of music.

But I’m NOT

One music

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!
The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!

I am just

Me

The Type Of Girl I Am But NOT!
By burdge on tumblr ♥️
By burdge on tumblr ♥️

413

Most Helpful Guys

• Very interesting read. Nothing wrong with being yourself and doing things that make you happy.

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

211
  • Darn. As I was reading through your post, I thought about what I wanted to say, but you already said it in your last statement about yourself. lol I was going to say: "That just means that you're YOU." 😉😊

That's cool that you firmly know these things about yourself and that you don't allow yourself to be labeled or categorized by other people, or to be formed by their own set of ideals. After all, only WE get to do that for ourselves. 😉 Individualism is a virtue and only we get to determine who we are and our own path in life. Seeing that you are not defined by anything or anyone is the coolest thing of all. 👍🙂

That's cool about road trips and mountain hiking though! I love those things too! 😄

• 5d

Labels. So unnecessary and so oppressive. We're humans, we like different things, we change with time. We're not "this" or "that", we're just "me". So many people get hooked on labels that when the natural thing happens, which is change, or broadening your tastes as you grow, they feel like they're betraying who they are.

Good take.

• 6d

I love you being you, when you do it makes life so enjoyable and happy !!!

• 6d

Thank you 😊

• 6d

It is, I am of the opinion that too many women do things to please other namely men. So when women do things for themselves you can see how happy they are. I have been blessed being in friendship of a lot of ladies who do just that and life is brilliant !!!

• 3d

Shouldn't we all try to be our best? Doesn't matter what we call ourselves, as long as we achieve great things :)

I think this was a lovely post. Maybe you ARE all of those things, just a little bit. I think it's lovely when you transform into someone else based on the activity you're doing ^.^

• 6d

Great My-Take, but why don't you want to be a Geek/Nerd? I am a huge nerd, and i love it!

• It is refreshing to read of someone who does not try to fit some sort of stereotype, may God bless you.

• 3d

Nice. yeah that's all i could come with to express that i liked this.

• Good take. .

• 6d

good take

• Very interesting read, thanks for sharing today!

• 5d

Rawr :DDD

• congrats, you're extremely average.

• 7d

Cool