How to Be Feminine!

How to Be Feminine!

Feminine girls are 10 times more attractive. I used to be into that "gothic" thing, and I did not embrace the gift I had in me all along, the gift of femininity. Here are ten ways to be more feminine.

1. Dressing like a lady

Trade your t-shirts and jeans for dresses and skirts. Always wear lighter colors with pastel shades like pink, yellow, blue, and purple. Black can be a good accent color, but always pair it with a color like pink.

2. Having ladylike hair

Never have your hair above your shoulders if you want to look like a beautiful, feminine woman.

3. Never cussing

Cussing is not ladylike at all. The next time you feel the urge to say a dirty word, push it down.

4. Learning how to dance

Dancing is very ladylike and attractive, and also a great workout.

5. Being polite

Never forget to say please and thank you, and never raise your voice in public. Treat everyone equally and politely.

6. Smiling often

You're not an angsty teenager, so don't act like one. Being happy is a definite sign of femininity and shows everyone that you're pleasant and fun to be around.

7. Talking like a lady

Besides never cussing, there are other things you can do with your voice to sound more feminine. You can talk more softly and in a less commanding way, as well as quitting calling guys "dude" if you do.

8. Being in touch with your vulnerability

Being feminine is about being soft, and being soft can mean vulnerable. I've found that a lot of women use a sort of masculine facade as a way to protect themselves from vulnerability, which is not a weakness, but a feminine strength.

9. Being hygienic

There's nothing feminine about a girl or woman with greasy/dirty hair and chipped nail polish. Always remember skin care, dental hygiene, nail care, etc., and make sure to use deodorant and perfume daily.

10. Surrounding yourself with feminine energy

Put flowers and candles in your bedroom. Paint the walls pastel pink and put framed inspirational quotes on the walls. You can surround yourself with either feminine or masculine energy based on what you put in your space.

In conclusion, every woman and girl has that feminine radiance inside her. Some are just too afraid to embrace it.

3746

Most Helpful Guys

• Freak out over nothing and wear a dress; or is that how to be Scottish?

• XD gold
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

Most Helpful Girls

• fuck that

• I can already tell you're not feminine at all. That's your loss. :)

• I was expecting my first feature to be a bit more glamorous
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Ikr... I'd much rather be in the workshop making shit that wearing a skirt... Being a lady has a time and a place.

• I find this ridiculous and fake because people in general must be themselves wear, behave , do whatever they want ( of course to the limit that they won't hurt others ) but telling a women to act like a "lady" that's ridiculous. if you're not happy why u should act like you're happy? If you don't wanna smile why u should? that's why the rate of depression in women are high because of the repressed feeling and that image of the perfect lady must be reached.

• lmao it's a troll by a goth chick :P AND IT GOT FEATURED AND PEOPLE ARE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY AND I'M DYING
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I. AM. A. TROLL. I. HATE. GIRLY. GIRLS.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 44

• Good take, but I'll say feminity is much more about behavior and how you carry yourself than about what you wear or how you look. There's more than one way to look feminine:

• I do not find that feminine... I'm sorry if I offended anyone, it's just that I've seen a few VERY unladylike girls on this site

• I am out of updates, but just sayin
      This is a troll thing (im marilynmansonsslvt tryna make a point about conformists) and it got featured XD fuck this
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Lol.

But seriously? You two don't think the 2nd girl looks feminine? What the fuck kind of boy looks like that? ?

• I can see this one causing problems.
    Uh, no. I'm a guy and can tell that is not how to feel feminine just by talking to women.

Be interesting to see how far this goes though.

• Agree with mostly everything bar talking like a lady there’s no specific way a girl talks each girl is unique.
    To be feminine you just need to do with your instincts tell you.
    Don’t talk like a chavy boy thats the worst thing a girl can do. Just talk normally as you are. Etc like that.

• All of it's wrong XD
      This is a troll post
      Don't i look sooo ladylike? <3 How to Be Feminine!
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I know 😉 ... Mrs Manson.
      One thing I always do is read other opinions before posting myself.
      .. I.. x2

• More important than all that? Being grateful, thankful.
    And generous.
    Everything that comes into your mind is centered around YOURSELF. Your sphere of cognizance simply envelopes your whole self.

• Why should we be thankful for being born into this shithole of a fucking world?
      This was a fucking troll post, by the way
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Feminine girls are just sissy whining princesses who need a man to do anything for them

Nice troll lol

• Thank you
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I see too many people getting worked up over this...
    Even if it wasn't obvious satire, why give a crap?

• Agreed. I tried to make the satire as obvious as possible...
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• And also work like a woman. It's such a turn on seeing women at my work killing it but with class and dignity. I've never seen anything like it. They're still womanly and feminine. They come to work with make-up on and all but do a 'mans' job. I'm glad to help with the heavy lifting and heights because of this.

• About 7 out of 10. Not sure if the hair is an absolute.

• Interesting take. While I would not insist that woman, for example must only wear dresses, or talk softly. I would say, however, that for both men and women, conducting oneself with class and professionalism in the public sphere should be our default setting in appearance, dress, and speech. If you wish to be treated as adult, dress and act the part.

• Yeah I disagree. this was a troll post
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I hope your parents ground you and force feed you Whitney Houston as punishment.

• lmao they've tried
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• 1. Have breasts of any size
    2. Have a vagina
    3. Have hair at least at medium length (around shoulder length)
    4. Be nurturous/motherly/affectionate/flirty
    5. DO NOT SMOKE OR GET WASTED BY DRUGS
    6. DO NOT BE MEDICALLY OBESE
    7. DO NOT BE FREAKY OR INSANE
    8. Be a responsible lady: Take life serious, take responsibilities of your actions and don't depend on anyone.

Taaadaaa. This is a womanly woman. I love women.

• I am out of updates, but just sayin
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Okay 👌
      I missed your point however.

My stance towards this is that femininity and masculinity do not exist.
      But women can be womanly and men can be manly

• Well dressing modestly and having dignity is good, being hygienic is obvious dancing is totally irrelivent, cussing is a reasonable example bit I'm 50 50 on it, smiling is something you do when you want it should, t be forced, feminine energy pls just buy and decorate how you want, basically treat people well don, t be a Thot and bust it open, have manners dress modestly ,, can still be hot etc.,, and treat people well, above all what stands out if ladies have real standards they stand behind no matter what and it, s very attractive and noticeable

• This was a troll post XD
      Fuck this shit
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I don't care so much about the modest dressing, but femininity is a absolute must.

• Yeah I can honestly say that feminine woman are attractive. I have been attracted to them from the beginning of time. I plan to marry a feminine woman and we can have beautiful children with a holy life.

• To a degree I agree with most of what you say - A few bits are bit Stepford Wives for me - You can still be feminine and be strong, powerful and independent.

• This is a troll thing (im marilynmansonsslvt tryna make a point about conformists) and it got featured XD fuck this
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• That certainly backfired (LoL)

• That's the perfect lady you're depicting here, and I'd sure love to have such a woman, but I think aiming for perfection may be a bit hard for most.
    I agree with most of your points tho.

• thank you, i will use your tips to be more feminine

• 1. If you're genuinely happy like this, awesome, there's nothing wrong with it and people with these traits can be fun and relaxing to be around
    2. The same goes for personalities and traits that are not like this, and the whole of this post feels very demeaning to non girly people.
    3. Non of this applies to women in particular. All of this is just a matter of feeling and emotion, and pretending that all women are naturally drawn to it is simply wrong.
    4. Although being like this isn't wrong, it's also important to realise the points of it that are arbitrary, and being able to adjust yourself to be a more complete person that can function.
    5. I don't know if this is your intent, but a lot of people interpret this type of behavior as an excuse for incapablity or weakness. Vulnerability is totally valid and legitimate, being emotionally incapable isn't.

xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• this is a perfect example of the subjective nature of femininity

• Its trolling
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• oh... thank goodness

• I was just trying to make a point and it somehow got figured
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Good advice, especially 2, 8, and 10

• I am out of updates, but just sayin
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I like it , given some ideas, pity guys don't take this on the world would be a better place …….

• Yeah, this was actually a joke
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Well I like your joke. keep them coming xx

• Cute Take.

• Thank you! :)

• Yeah, it really isn't
      I am out of updates, but just sayin
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Show more from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 35

• You obviously never understood the term gothic. My mum was a goth when she was a lot younger, and goth is not what you say it is. Goth Is wearing very pretty dresses, with frills, maybe even corsets very very feminine things except the dresses are black, It's still VERY feminine, in fact more feminine as It's an old fashioned way of dressing feminine, and back then women were very feminine, although In black. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

• @InTimoreDei I am out of updates, but just sayin
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• No not all goths, but traditional goths are like that, which is what my mum tried to follow.
      Now its spiralled into spikes n edgy shit.

• Lol this has to be trolling. Reminds me of a church cult trying to teach somehow not to be gay. I thought the punchline or prank comment was coming but I think you're serious. That's... disappointing.

• CHECK THE REPLIES TO THE COMMENTS
      IT'S ME XD
      AND YES IT'S TROLLING, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GOT FEATURED
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Oh crap it is you!! *Depression fades away* You got me lmao, I was like oh no... this person really exists haha

• XD
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• There are many valid points but I have to disagree on these:
    - I'm a terrible dancer and will never learn no matter who teaches me.
    - I hate endless decorations on my bathroom. Flowers rot anyways.
    - I'm not into dresses too much. What's wrong with wearing jeans?

• Doesn't mean you're not womanly if you don't ;)
      I personally don't like dancing and couldn't care less if a woman loves or doesn't like dancing. Well, for the latter i would have that in common.
      Decorations are a matter of taste and isn't specific to gender.
      Jeans are alright too. I can just check out my woman's butt if she walks in front of me ☺

Here's a tip: Masculinity and femininity do not exist. They're a social construct.

• I am out of updates, but just sayin
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• All the stuff about pink and pastels had me dying.
    Hail Barbie ;)

(yes, I'm aware of the satire, no worries)

• Thank fuck
      If I had to explain it to ONE MORE PERSON, I was gonna staple my cunt shut
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Hang in there bucko

• This isn't feminine as much as a certain culture's conception of what is feminine. There's nothing inherently feminine about certain colours or longer hair. The stereotype that women should be retiring and not commanding is really detrimental to a lot of women's development, since it's more a personality trait (regardless of gender). I actually really love 'feminine' aesthetics but hate florals, pastel pinks and those inspirational quotes make me gag. There's much more to being feminine than you think.

• I agree, this was satirical and based off actual articles I've seen and rants from my mum about how I'm unladylike.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• just realised the troll. Love you for that. The fact that everyone took it serious is kind of an indication of the ridiculousness of the shit that's on here.

• XD The end with the pink bedroom made me puke in my mouth a bit. Great job.

• XD thanks
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• this was based off an actual article
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• See, I was gonna post something about "To each their own, but there is no way I'm doing any of this!" Until I read the replies XD

• XDD
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I'm super girly in every sense of the word.

Also nice joke take, was amusing to read. :)

• Thank you XD I kind of regret it though because people are taking it seriously and I got featured
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Nah, enjoy the feature, free exp points towards no ads if you ask me.

• XD true
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I kinda agree with this, because when it comes to dating men do like a feminine woman and women like a masculine man. Now you don't always have to wear a dress, but a cute top with some feminine pair of jeans always looks good.

• I love to feel feminine and dress cute and wear make up but sometimes it’s too much and I just want to wear a large sweater or flannels

• Pink walls? Ugghhh, think I´ll have to pass on femininity.

• I never act like a lady. I feel like most guys are more attracted to me cuz I act like a guy

• I've seen a lot of Gothic feminine girls lol. Look at Asian culture Gothic Lolita's xD
    All different types of fashion and it all looks feminine. Hair doesn't have to be down either. All this other stuff is just stereotypical, extra, and unnecessary.

• I am out of updates, but just sayin
      by the way I know that goth is beautiful, im goth af
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I didn’t even realise it was satire until I saw you saying it to a few people in the comments.

• You poor dear trying to troll but no one is biting.
    I got it and found it funny.
    Thank you 👍

• Anyone wanting to be feminine won't need instructions, it's built in. This is mostly for Tom Boys.

• I agree!! ^_^ Troll or not.
    I actually like this take.
    These are a lot of things I try to remember daily!! :)

• I cuss a little 😂 and my hair is kinda wild, and I really like wearing sweats

• If you don't know what it is, you may want to search it up but...
    Would Japanese kei fashion count?
    (Like Fairy Kei)
    www.google.ca/search

• This was actually based on a real article i found online
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I see! It's a neat topic though. It does help! ^^

• Good take

• Show more from Girls
    15