The Many Many Mes

DizzyDesii

When i have kids, I hope to have little Mini-Mes. But today I’m going to talk about the Many Mes. Well not really haha. I did that before in a past mytake where i mentioned im DizzyDesii, used to be DesiDoo, occasionally let out DirtyDesii, and well yea i like a whole bunch of different D’s. I mean its not like i care too much about if the D is long, short, a little thicc but not too thick…

Anyways, let me stay on topic haha. So today, I’m going to list a few celebs and tv characters who remind me of myself. Maybe i was influenced by them or maybe they’re inspired by me. Ha, who knows 🤷‍♀️ But all i can say is that I am me, I am she, I am the one and only.. okay sorry having a Dr Suess moment. Focus, dammit, Focus.

I want to see what you think of these characters because if you liked them then i wouldn't be surprised if you find me intriguing as well :) And if you like me then I’d be surprised if you didn't like them. And if you dont like them then you probably won't like me. Or if you dont like me then you probably won't like we aka us and well so be it, you can go jump in front of a… Welp, I’ll shush and get to the point now lol.

So yea, Here are the female characters who remind me of myself and not exactly in any particular order… And yes almost all are goofy af mfs who are wild, rhythmic or boy crazy haha

RAVEN SYMONE

Okay if you’ve seen Thats So Raven, College Road Trip, Cheetah Girls, Kim Possible, Princess Diaries 2 then you’ve practically seen me lol. I act exactly like her in those shows/movies. I’ve just always been a natural goofball like that. And I've had several psychic abilities believe it or not. She kinda annoyed me on the Cosby Show but based off this preschool home video of myself, I guess I acted like Olivia’s ass too. Lol

I feel like i say this a lot lol
I feel like i say this a lot lol
This is totally me dancing on the grocery store store aisle, hoping no ones looking

ANNE HATHAWAY
If you’ve seen Bride Wars, Ella Enchanted, Devil Wears Prada, or Princess Diaries… Hi 👋

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

CAMERON DIAZ

She’s so bubbly and I just can’t help but to be myself. I loved her in What Happens in Vegas, The Mask, Charlies Angels, there's Something About Mary, and Knight & Day.

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

GINA RODRIGUEZ

If you’ve seen Miss Bala or Jane the Virgin, Mmhmm… and Dont even get me started on the love triangles Jane dealt with haha

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

TIA AND TAMARA MOWRY

If you’ve seen Sister Sister, Twitches, or The Game… yeppers— The way Tia and Tyreke bickered, The way Melanie and Derwin were toxic as a couple, and The way Tamera and Jordan were an awesomely silly ass couple... Yep *points at myself*

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

REESE WITHERSPOON

My southern twang isn’t as strong as hers but its close enough haha. She reminds me of myself in Man in the Moon, Home Again, This Means War, Legally Blonde, and Monsters vs Aliens. She’s just so ditzy haha

The Many Many Mes

NICKI MINAJ

I know a lot of y'all don’t like Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewinsky, Nicki the Harajuka Barbie but I meeeean… I dont even know why you hoes bother at this point. Lol lmao real talk, she's awesome. She’s the epitome of goofy and she's nasty and she's got baaaarz.. Lmao you do not want to see me sing her songs in karaoke. I’m so over the top haha

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

MEGAN THEE STALLION

I love the girl but she cannot rap in my opinion. But still thats my daaawg. Her personality is awesome! We’re both Aquarius’ and she's nasty af! So we can both talk about the D and the P and the C and da *sticks tongue out and twerks*

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

GABRIELLE UNION

Now when I’m sweet, I’m sweet. But i admit, there are times i can be bossy and aggressive when I go into serious mode. Ever seen the boss chick in Bring It On, Deliver Us From Eva, The Perfect Holiday, and Cradle 2 Da Grave?

The Many Many Mes
The Many Many Mes

Okay, so i got tired of talking about myself for once. Yea dont get too happy, this doesn't happen often lol. So im gonna sum up the rest.

• Jasmine Guy in Different World
  • Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, Miss Congeniality, All About Steve, Hope Floats, and Speed/Speed 2
  • Alexa Vega in Sleepover and Spy Kids
  • Amanda Bynes in Amanda Show, She’s the Man, Big Fat Liar, Lovewrecked, and What a Girl Wants
  • Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck, Freaky Friday, and Lifesize
  • Zendaya in Shake It Up and Spiderman
  • Tracee Ellis Ross in Blackish and Girlfriends
  • Katherine Heigl in Killers, Life as We Know It, and 27 Dresses
  • Jennifer Anniston in Friends and the Bounty Hunter
  • Yara Shahidi in Grownish and The Sun Is Also A Star
The Many Many Mes

ALSO, FEEL FREE TO LIST BELOW WHAT CHARACTERS FROM MOVIES/SHOWS REMIND YOU OF YOURSELF!!! (IM NOT SAYING TO CHOOSE FROM MY LIST LOL… But just in general.)

#FeelFreeToList #TheManyMes

The Many Many Mes
16
2
2Girl Opinion
16Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• t-8900
    Okay so I have a few and they aren't going to surprise you based on the Fandoms but I'll explain why they resonate with me and I think of myself a bit. One thing that all of them have in common: loneliness, child abuse, no mother figure, forced into a violent lifestyle young
    Darth Maul & Savage Oppress
    Red is Maul, Yellow is Savage
    Red is Maul, Yellow is Savage
    The Oppress Aspect:
    Being forced to be something I never wanted by harsh conditions to protect myself. I was big but I never asked for the violence, the bullying, I never got to be myself. I was peaceful and yet chaos is all that surrounded me. I was forced to get tough because if I didn't the misery never ended. Big, tall, strong, soft heart turned hard. Forced against his nature and will into violence

The Maul Aspect:
    His mother gave him up. His life was filled with child abuse and as such he became spiteful, hateful and full of rage, fixated on revenge and control (which he never got). Always living in the shadow of his father figure, and always coming up short despite being more talented then a good chunk of his peers. For every small success there were many great failures.
    Plot Twist: They were brothers.

Darth Malak
    I used to think I was special. Until I realized I was wrong about everything.
    I had an epiphany that everything I was taught was wrong. My pride was trashed and I felt like nothing. And in that moment I felt like I was dying and being reborn. Instead of taking the exact same path Malak did in his final moments of life I decide to reforge myself from the ground up. I was tough, strong, smart, experienced. But not nearly as tough, strong, smart, and experienced as I THOUGHT I was. And with that came great humility. I wouldn't let arrogance be my undoing!

Darth Malgus: The Many Many MesI zealously lived a lie with complete conviction and determination only to discover it was all BS in the end and that I just screwed up my life greatly. Like Malgus the only thing I could do at that point was laugh and then contemplate a way to get out, start over, with my OWN ideas and opinions and live my life by those. I would explore other cultures and people. I would expose myself to those that I didn't know and find respect for them and later embrace them as peers, equals. In the end I would forge a new destiny. No matter how pretty or ugly it got it would still be by MY choices and not those around me.

The Rebirth:
    Guts:

I still have an inner fury, I still have strength in more than one way. I'm bold when I need to be. I'm ferocious when I need to be. But it's kept in check unless it's needed. I am much more humble. I am LOYAL UNTO DEATH even after being backstabbed in the worst possible ways imaginable. And...The Many Many MesThe Many Many Mes... I love harder than anyone else I've ever known or met.
    LikeHelpful 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Is that a girl in the bottom two pics? And damn this was deep. I was hoping to give you happy memories of who you are now

• t-8900

Yeah her name is Casca and that's her man Guts. And yes he got that name for a messed up reason. even if you dont like Anime... just WOW what a story. Rated R for sure.
      Anyways they are both victims of childhood... predators. They found themselves basically on a battlefield together. She went from being tough girl to puddy and he went from dense one man army to total lover. One of the only times I cried for any type of media. WAY deeper than the shit you see on any TV channel even the best of HBO. And if you're Christian it does have some of those themes in it too. The remakes white wash Casca but they were an interracial couple.
      Original depiction:
      The Many Many Mes

New depiction:
      The Many Many Mes

some others i like of her:
      The Many Many Mes

The Many Many Mes

this is what i want:
      The Many Many Mes

• DizzyDesii

Oh yea she's pretty

• FinalFantasyBro
    Superman- Because usually people say I am a generally a nice guy.

Huge Test- I am a guy who is currently staying at home and I am a huge fan of cooking 🍊. Plus we are both men who constantly clean up.

Stan Lee- One of my biggest inspiration he is one of the reasons why I am interested in creating my own superheroes.

George Lucas- I am a huge star wars fan and he is one of the reasons why I am interested in making my own movies and shows.

Seth MacFarlane- Him and Walt Disney are the reasons on why I am interested in animation.

Walt Disney- Read Seth MacFarlane!

Spawn from Image Comics- As a black man who isn't as stereotypical it is nice knowing there is a black man who I definitely relate to.

Denzel Washington- One of my favorite actors I just think he is such a cool dude, plus a black man who is an Oscar winner that is a definite plus.

Johnny Bravo- I love the ladies and I also want huge muscle plus he is just a straight up funny man.

Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing- I love how he is smart, fun, and doesn't take himself too seriously I definitely fit with Nightwing's personality, Batman is cool but sometimes he is too down and depressing.

Ennui- I ain't goth but I definitely love dark and depressing shit sometimes plus I just like his character design.
    Helpful 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • I also forgot to mention about Nightwing, I definitely love how he is one of the most sexualized male characters in comics, I enjoy being sexy whenever I can so seeing a guy who embrace being sexy is definitely 10 pluses in my book.

Kanji from Persona 4- From all of the Persona characters I can definitely relate to Kanji Tatsumi the most, what I like is how people make assumptions of him plus he is always accused of being gay. But Kanji Tatsumi is one of the most realest characters in Persona he might look like a punk who constantly flirt with men but he is actually a dude who is insecure of himself plus he enjoys hobbies that most people usually associate as being feminine. I definitely relate to Kanji entire arc because I currently having those problems, I get bad insecurities people usually think I am gay, plus I personally find traditional masculine activities incredibly boring. But the greatest thing about Kanji is he is a masculine manly man but he prefers to have activities that are creative, honestly I feel like Atlus just created a character entirely based off of me, Kanji and I are literally the same the only difference is I am black while Kanji is Asian.

• DizzyDesii

Holy smokes what an interesting read

• Thanks Desii

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

214
  • Wiredone
    I know a lot of them but not all of them. From what I know about you, I can see you in most of those women. You are cool and hilarious. You are someone I could picture as a friend of mine.
    I think Doms attitude from the fast and furious is like me.
    I'm funny like Tom hanks. I can't think of any others at the moment
    Like 1 Person
    • DizzyDesii

Haha thank you and omg Tom is amazing

• Wiredone

I don't try to be like anyone, it's just how I am. My wife said I was so much like Tom.

• DizzyDesii

I dont try to be like the women above. They try to be like me

• AviatorTom
    Are you really saying that you are a mixture of 20-30 celebrities?

There are no celebrities that remind me of myself, nor are there any celebrities that I try to be like. Celebrities, in general, are fake... they do what they do to get notoriety.

I am my own person, proud of that. People that I try to be like are my relatives and personal friends... those who have taught me values, personal worth, and self-confidence.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • DizzyDesii

Im referring to their characters and alter egos mainly. I dont TRY to be like anyone. But i watxh them on shows and stuff and im like SHIT I CAN RELATE! This mf is a more famous version of myself

• Relux47
    I always look forward for your invites on here and I’m going to be honest with you I loved that I got the chance to talk to you on discord. You’re amazing in so many ways Desi and I just want you to know that 💙
    Like 2 People
  • Cherry234
    Interesting take. I definitely see Raven Symone in you.
    Like 2 People
  • lilyanony1
    I'm probably closer to Sandra bullock and Cameron Diaz, they're fiercely independent but goofy and so kind. Like you can be a dick and they'll see the good in you, stand up to your fuckery and expect you to tame that shit.

That's me!
    I tried to think I was more of the Jennifer anniston type but in her movies she's always being the girl every guy wants and pretty much gets.
    But that's not true for me.

Boss bitches do they own thing and can with or without you!
    I have to start owning that!!!
    I realise now that's why guys used to call me a dyke. Its not coz they truly thought that, they just weren't prepared to act right and the ones that do try to get in with me think they can manipulate me into whatever.
    Like I'm some test subject for their 'game'.
    Like 2 People
    • t-8900

Sadly affairs if the heart are often seen as little more than a game today. Perhaps we need to implement laws like in some countries that you can't mislead people in the dating scene without fined and jail time. Same with infidelity too. But politicians profit off mistrust and misery...

• DizzyDesii

Lol Sandra jn Miss congeniality when they were tryna get her to change from being a tomboy reminded me so much of myself haha

• Jaximus-Lion
    Hey Desii 👋. For me , i liked you from the beginning because you are chill and straight up hilarious in my opinions and i think you are even more dun in person. A nice combo of celebs to understand you more. For me! Am turning to a creepy old man, it appears like Patrice O'neal said once! Men get that creepy look when they get 40, am there in 3 more years and i can see the creep look growing. But! I might visit the states again in 2023. Me and Mrs gonna newd someone to show us the real Las Vegas 😁
    Like 2 People
  • Rudon00
    Hmm let me see.

Most people say I resemble and behaviour a lot like weekly Snipes.

They also say I have a personality like that of the R &B singer Neyo.
    Like 2 People
    • DizzyDesii

Wesley is cool. Neyo a cocky mf

• Rudon00

Chris brown I fine is cocky. Neyo portraits to be smooth gentleman

• DizzyDesii

Dude they was both in the same movie tryna show out. Neyo rude af on World of Dance

• Riddler1412
    You're definitely unique in your own way, and I like it. 😘😘😊😊
    Like 2 People
  • Jamie05rhs
    Sorry; you lost me at Megan. Total turn-off.

As for me, my Many "Me"s are the following:

Owen Wilson

Paul Rudd

Hank Hill

Ted Mosby

Tim Allen

Steve Harvey

Bernie Mac

Sheldon Cooper

Ray Romano

Pat Sajak

Chewbacca
    • DizzyDesii

She mag be nasty when rapping bur outside of that Megan is hilarious.’shes a huge goofball with a funny southern accent. I love her 🤷‍♀️ Wow you said Bernie Mac? Rip but his attitude… lmao nah. I still watch some of his movies tho. Paul, Steve, and Owens sarcasm annoys me but i still like some of their movies

• Jamie05rhs

Yep, that's right. I do have that attitude. Sorry lol

• MCheetah
    Interesting you included white women in there. Neat read.

I'm just me, but before, I used to say I was certain people. I guess I can do a MyTake of that, someday.
    • DizzyDesii

Im just me too but these ladies remind me of myself and always have since childhood. I dont look at their skintone

• Soleil8000
    If you had any abortions, you will overparent and expect a child/children you do hive birth to to compensate you for it, and they will hate you or be depressed (or both).
    • DizzyDesii

Why are you so rude? I dont believe in abortions by the way and i want to inspire my child, not control them. They will be just as bubbly. No reason to be depressed

• Soleil8000

Because far too many women aggressively jump at you if you mention abortions ruin lives/create depression in the society - and no woman tells them to shut up

• DizzyDesii

What did abortion have to do with my post

• Staximus
    What even is all this nonsense? Sounds like you need a job or go to school, nevermind all this nonsense haha
    • DizzyDesii

I have a job and i graduated from college in 2017. Whats wrong with naming characters who remind me of myself…

• Staximus

It is just kind of strange haha. What kind of work do you do?

• DizzyDesii

Financial advising for Dept of Ed

• whosnumber1
    my lord woman! where do you get the time to put these posts together! haha!
  • PuNishant
    Loving it
    Like 1 Person
  • Peenshake
    Seth Rogan, Chris Pratt, Joseph Gordon Levitt,
    Helpful 1 Person
  • Phoenix98
    Yeah I really don't know.