What does "thicc" mean?

A guy recently commented "thicc" on my instagram pic. What does that mean? Is he calling me fat?

827

Most Helpful Guys

• A thick woman means a very shapely woman. She isn't fat or skinny. She is well proportioned. She has enough meat on her bones in all the right places such as the thighs , the hips and the butt. She doesn't have a flabby belly or cellulite. She is not fat. she has fuller breasts. Some prefer her to be curvy , voluptuous and toned. She can be thick athletic , thick with assets , thick chubby , voluptuous thick or super thick.---Since you have a big tummy , I can classify you as Pudgy

• Thicc-> Big features: (Boobs, butt, legs) usually those 3. Thicc is totally different than fat. A thick girl would be Kim Kardashian. A fat girl would be 2001 Oprah

Most Helpful Girl

• It's usually spelled "thick" but ghetto spells it thicc, I suppose.
    Its actually a compliment; nice ass, nice legs, not skinny, with meat on your bones.