1-Is it true that some girls are so vain that they won't like a guy just because he has a bad haircut or didn't wear a cool shirt that day they will write him off as boyfriend material?
2-Why do you love jerks but say you want guys in romance movies ? I know a lot of girls who will date guys that treat them like crap for a long time and then bitch about them all the time but still date them for years.
3-where do you look when you see a really pretty girl naked?
4-where do you look when you see a really good looking guy naked?
5-do all girls grow a little hair around their butt hole?
6-can you actually admit that you poop because a lot of girls can't
7-why can't some girls admit that they poop? is girl's poop gross ?
8- what do you think of the types of girls who appear in those girls gone wild commercials?
Most Helpful Opinions
1) I will not talk to you if you have a bad haircut. I'm looking for a house, not a fixer-upper. I'm not about changing a man, and I don't see men as works in progress. I'm going to let you be who you are. If I look at you and I already see things I want to change about you, then I'm moving to the next. Now, if you just styled your hair badly or have that one hideous shirt that almost every guy has that's different. If we both liked each other I'm pretty you could change your hair or not wear one ugly shirt for someone you like.
2) Men need to stop putting words in my mouth, because I have never said I loved jerks. I have never said I have a type. I just like who I like. As much as I like those yummeh boys in the movies, they are only fantasy fodder. I wouldn't really want one. I'd turn over while we were laying next to each other and ask. "Are you sure you don't have ovaries. Because you sound like a chick." I need some masculinity. A jerk not so much. And I wouldn't be with one for years to come. As soon as he does me wrong, he's gone.
3) Where do I look when I see a pretty girl naked? I've yet to see any girl naked in person. I've seen parts of girls without clothes. Either top or bottom. Usually I tend to look at the midriff, collarbone are, neck...etc. I think those a really attractive areas of the human body regardless of the person's gender. I really don't care that much about the female figure because I have all the parts, if I see a woman naked I look at what I don't have which usually means I concentrate on the facial area, or the shape of the body (i.e. legs, arms, back, shoulders..etc) It's purely an aesthetic thing.
4) Good looking guys naked...it's all about "The run down"- Start at the eyes, then slowly wander down to the chin and jaw, next the neck and collar bone, the pex and torso area, the six pack, and then that area where the thighs meet the torso. Here's an example: link That line right above the Calvin Klein band on the left side of the pic. I LOVE THAT. I don't know what it's called but it's hot.
5) I'm pretty sure they do grow hair there. I've heard pornstars get it bleached so you can't see it.
6) I poop. Will I admit it to my best friend? Yes. My other girlfriends? Maybe. My best guy friend? Possibly. A Guy friend. No. A Guy I liked? HELL No. Everyone poops. We all know it. Do I really have to admit it. I don't find it necessary. I don't really care what you do in the bathroom, so I don't really feel the need to share. What do you want me to say. "Honey, I had such a rough day. My boss yelled at me, I got a parking ticket, oh and I got really constipated from dinner last night I spent the better half of my lunch break taking a major sh*t">
7) Most girls I believe think it is unsexy, other's find it embarrasing, and some hope if they don't share you won't feel the need to.
8) They were drunk, but that is irrelavent. They were gonna be on Girls Gone Wild anyway
"If we both liked each other I'm pretty you could change your hair or not wear one ugly shirt for someone you like."
Um, I am pretty sure you could get over your superficiality and not care about their hair or shirts if you really liked someone. I would never date a loser like you. I avoid girls like you like the plague. you're a high maintenance b*tch who expects guys to worship you and do what you want.
"some hope if they don't share you won't feel the need to." HAHAH again with the good advice
Nice guy7, I'm not being superficial & bitchy, I'm being honest. Physical attraction is important and though people don't admit they care, its there and a factor in intimacy. You like it when a girl is intellectually, spiritually, AND physically attractive because it makes them that much more interesting and worth cherishing because they like you too. If those things are out of sync and can effect being intimate. So Shut Up unless you know what the hell you're talking about. You don't know me.