Crushes friends keep laughing at me, why?

So, I have crush for this girl at College and she is 17. I've known her for a few weeks and she is probably more a shy type. I've sat next to her before and see her quite often - she doesn't say much as she is quite reserved.

I was eating my Lunch in College today and they sat behind me her 2 friends and were chuckling away and laughing at me for no reason - they sat directly behind even though the room was empty which I thought was strange.

She admitted she's single but I don't really understand what is going on?

91

What Girls Said 9

• Well there are variations of laughter that you need to pay attention to when it comes to girls.
    1. Giggle; softly and high pitch laughter mostly associated with flattery or embarrassment. Her friends are talking about dating you or someone in the group has a crush on you.
    - if everyone but one girl is giggling then that may be the girl that likes you
    2; obnoxiously laughing, they are talking about an awkward or funny moment that involved you
    3 sarcastically laughter, slower and lower pitch than normal would me something rude is being said
    If thay are looking at you then it most likely to be about you but if they are looking at a phone or a different subject then it most likely wasn’t about you.
    If you really want to know then you can just ask and she will tell you unless it was about you.

• Either she either likes you or she talks about you to her friends. As someone with friends who do the exact same thing, if she seemed a bit embarrassed than she probably likes you. Or if she talks about you to her friends, then she might like you and not know it yet. Trust me, there have been plenty of times where my friends know I have a crush on someone before even I do, so it could be that. Or maybe if you have done anything embarrassing in front of her she's told her friends about it and they are actually laughing at you. My advice is if she's shy then try to talk to her, but don't make it creepy, and don't make it super obvious that you have a crush either. If you can get her to be comfortable with you, she'll probably like you. Just try not to get friend zoned.

• She definitely likes you my friends have done this embarrassing shit before in the past when my crush walked past

• They were trying to get your attention! She has probably told her friends that she likes you! And her friends were making jokes about the two of you to her! Lol 😂

• No clue. Did you tell her you liked her?

• Have you told her you like her.

• No, I haven’t yet no. However I’ve talked to her quite a few times.

• If you haven't it means that she probably figured it out and that now she might be interested in you this is a way for girls to show off a little stay close to you and giggle with her friends... so no noting is strange to me she might just wanna show off around you!!!

• Dont worry about the other girls. They probably like you talking to one of their friends and just talking about what will happen between you two. It is good tho. :)

• They wanted to get your attention duh

• The girl crushes on you too and you should make a move.

What Guys Said 1

• With women, you just don't know bro what's going on.
    Ask her out straight and see what she says.