Why Women feel Men's days is useless?

Women's day has got a special importance, wishes and tributes to women everywhere. Explaining greatness of women everywhere. When it comes to men's day, no women cares. Does women feel men means nothing?
Is Feminism is at peaks?Why Women feel Men's days is useless??Why Women feel Men's days is useless??

What Girls Said 22

• The excuse I've heard is that there are 364 men's days and only one women's day, but that's some bullshit right there. I don't really care for women's or men's day, tbh. Both are useless in my opinion.

• Awesome mam...πŸ‘

• Sure, men face problems too that are gendered, but they don't harm their potential and well-being even to agree that would be comparable with the issues that are put on women by men. So that's a straw-man argument you got there. Furthermore a lot of the issues faced by men are a result of toxic masculinity, rather than being perpetuated by women. So you don't really have an argument here. Highlighting inequality increases awareness of inequality and the need to change it... Shouldn't be that hard to understand, tbh.

• @Felicia5567 our issues are really perpetuated by feminism. Instead of blaming us on inability to express our feeling... jus hold our hands when we r down... we are easy to understand... nothing else needed... Women im US has the best privileges... in everyway... am saying it again.. feminism is a female version of mesogyny... men are against mesogyny... u please think of feminism...

• Um 1st of all women make Women's day feel special. Its the men's job to make men's day special. Smh this why we have have day y'all just expect us to do everything for you. Throw your own parade!

But seriously women's day is meant to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of women, my whole education was based of the accomplishments of men. We celebrating the fact that we aren't considered property anymore, and can vote, and work.

And it's not like it's a day where all women get a paid vacation, calm down. Most people, including myself, don't know when either day is.

• Happy man's day πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ˜„

• Geez Louise! Why does there gotta be a "day" everyday. I heard it was national hot dog day last week. Like, what? Let's keep our holidays limited people!!! Otherwise they won't feel special anymore

• Because every day is Men's Day...

• Dont be going all feminist lol

• Get out of my inbox. Why would I want to talk to you privately when all you do is *lie*

• Thank u...@Nik1hil see bro... feminist don wan love... they wan hate... hence... live demo proved this...@BellePepper instead of saying getout... please get out of these comments... Since feminazism is proved... I need not talk anything more on this... U hate men...

• I dont care about any of these "appreciation" days. whether its for women, men, gays, whateva the fuck

• Happy international men’s day! ☺️

• I don't think there should be anything but fathers and mothers day but thats my opinion

• Happy Men's Days

• No way women are more mentally and emotionally abusive, they minipulate and men still feel to ashamed to charge women for assault

• I don't
    If there's a women's day then there should be one for men

• I never really thought of that since I met a lot of decent and great guys! So that pretty stereotyping!

• there's a men's day 0_0 Happy mens day! 0_0 hahaha

• I didn't even know there was a mens day... Yay happy mens day.

• That's kinda like having a holiday celebrating white people. I mean you're already given special treatment 365 days a year. Don't think that means everyone hates men, and I 100% agree that men are harmed by gender stereotypes as well as women, I think that we just need to get a bit closer in equality before people will be ok with celebrating the ones who get special privileges.

• Grow up, white privilege nor male one doesn't exist in 2017.

• How is life harder for women?

• White man privilage? So men get easy child custordy? Men get wealth of spouse after divorce? Men get tax benifits? If so, am pleased...

• I didn't even know there was a mens day
    Well happy mens day!
    I have no idea why it happens, it's probably because I don't know probably because more people know about women day it's not that they don't care... Personally I don't even know when women day is! πŸ˜‚

• It's weird.

• Maybe because men have traditionally been the ones oppressing women? The tides are turning, but women still need a voice in certain parts of the world.

• Everywhere of world... women have special treatment. Nowhere in the world Men have any incentive to grow up. Now we need voice to grow up every law is made against us. We don't even get any moral support, not even from the mother.

• Comes down to if the world is going to continue to be populated we need eachother so why not put each other up on a pedestal cater and pamper each other

• @sheri-lynn69 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Happy men's day!

Your photo mentions some really skewed statistics though, and I don't care if I get hate for this but as an egalitarian and a scientist I think it's important to point it out:

"Men account for 98% of war deaths"
    Yeah. That includes all wars that women were barred from service. MEN made the draft rules and rules excluding women from military duty.

498a only exists in India to prevent women from being abused by their husbands and husband's family. Why was such a harsh law made? Because women were systematically abused for so long. Now it's a flawed law, but don't blame women for the rules MEN put in place because MEN were abusing them.

Men account for 80% of false rape cases. Wow! It's almost as if men commit 96% of rapes! And that's JUST in first world countries. Men and women are EQUAL victims of rape but men are almost exclusive perpetrators. Happy men's day!

Men are victims of 75% of suicides. Because apparently seeking mental help is a sign of weakness.

• Women attempt suicide more than men do, probably because men have 0 friends on average!

www.livescience.com/...friends-decrease-today.html

• Well in that case I'm sorry that India is different from my country, Canada. A law was made in India to literally stop women from being abused and best up by their husbands. If you want to compare that to being laughed at for crying, perhaps you should try to make a law against making fun of men. πŸ™„

In all seriousness, the best way to push for change is to MAKE change, not place blame. Do your research, stand up against those individuals who have distaste for human emotions, but don't blame an entire gender for your reservations about seeking help for mental problems like depression.

• Mam.. Feminists blame entire Gender for everything... here am requesting to realize men as humans too... not blaming... reservations killing the potential... both in men and women... so I can blame reservations deliberately. Finally, in India... it is impossible to make any law to protect men.. not only 498A, we have IPC 492 under which men are imprisoned for 7yrs for adultry but not women for same crime... we have Nirbhaya act under which jus if a girl points a finger on a boy.. he is gone.. she can charge rape case, sexual harrasment and what not... but no evidence needed jus have to point her finger. Instead of sending us to a psychologist when we are sad... why don't they try to hold our hand and take in arms? Try it once... U will be his queen for entire life... we are nothing even if we do same for u.. we are just Free ATMs dispensing money.

• Everyday is men’s day. God forbid there be a day in the year that women get to be the focus. But y’all love whining so here we are.

• Can I know how come everyday is and international Men's day? What is the speacial treatment we get like u? Infact... we are trated like shit everyday (I know that even women are victims but u get support in every way but men are always abondoned and hated)

• @Felicia5567 thanks for saying u don hate us.. it is comforting... I am the happiest one to see men and women with equal opportunities. Am against the mesogyny and I always raise voice against it. Men don think they will be crushed... they are actually crushed under law.. and feminism is now not all for equality... it is a female version of mesogyny... however... very very thanks for saying U don hate us

• @opinion owner... mam... same here.. when applied for receptionist, news reader, a radio jockey, music channel anchor etc., most of them are highley paid and are only for women... but there is no discrimination...

• Why do you want special treatment for having a penis all I've gotten for having a vagina is a few broken bones and a lot of semen

• Why Do u want a spl treatment for not having penins and having a bleeding hole. Sorry for the first line, it was only the way u can Understand. Real thing is, I am asking for equal treatment, some respect and love not speacial treatment.

• no one has heard of women's or men's day other than the people that want to try to blame someone else for their problems

• No one has heard? So this may be tbe reason women's day is famous, only women try to blame men for their problems.

• Any day devoted to a specific gender/sex is stupid. So yeah, it's useless.

What Guys Said 5

• Dunno, most of those *insert something here* Days feel so pointless and sounds so counter-intuitive.

• I didn't even knew 19th November was Men's Day,
    and it hardly matters since
    except 8th March we celebrate everyday is our fucking men's day

• So how were ur Men's day celebrations all the year sir? I thing Girl around u wish a happy Men's day daily. May be u have got separate Nirbhaya act for only u to falsey acquit any woman jus for fun. May be u have got some spl. Men's catogery for a job. Lot more to say. ( yes, women are victimes and I know it, I wanna say men too are victims. If u wanna kill my voice, its gonne be a proof of feminazism at it peaks in India too.

• OMG, U r right bro... I too will think of it... Thank u bro..

• Its never late , we men peak from 30-35 age use next 5 years build a business and leave, don't fall for sentimental Bollywood movies and serials , they are designed and funded by men who are slaves to their wife's and don't have any choice, make your own decision, life is short , live it well.

• Happy men's day

• Happy men day brosπŸ™Œ

• Feminazis are the cause of this