Is being socially awkward a turn off?

As long as you are confident and willing to listen and keep the conversation with the girl, does it matter?

2112

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a turn off for me because I'm socially awkward and I know what it's like to be socially awkward. I wouldn't mind it if a guy is socially awkward too.
    I think most people who aren't socially awkward would be turned off by someone who's socially awkward (depending on how socially awkward) cause people are usually attracted to someone of a similar wavelength and being socially awkward is considered a bad thing

• If you say socially awkward one more time...

• That's true, I do always see the very short girl and very tall guy couple. So I guess that's what you mean by physical traits.

• By the way, since you said you are socially awkward, then are you more attracted to socially awkward guys than non socially awkward guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It means you are not comfortable with yourself and you are too much on your head thinking about what to say or do.
    With girls you must have an "I don't give a fuck about what others think or say about me" attitude + have an abundance mentality