Reasons I think she might like me:
-A few days before her birthday, her brother kept telling me like four times in a row really enthusiastically that it was her birthday coming up, and I think that might have been because she told him she liked me (but maybe not)
-This weekend I was in a squash tournament in a club (squash is a sport like tennis but indoors and in a closed court), and I had a game coming up on Thursday. I was on the bike warming up, and she kept walking a few meters away from me from one side of the gym to the other, and didn't seem to really be doing anything to show why she would do that. Whenever she did, I tried to catch her eye to say "hi", but she never looked at me, even though she could probably see me looking at her in her periphery. Also, she knows me pretty well, so I'm surprised she didn't say hi to me, but maybe it was because she was trying to make me notice her and want her to say hi to me. Later while I was still on the bike, she sat about 15 meters away from me on some bleachers in plain sight (like, she sat right in front of me so I could easily see her), talking to a guy about a year younger than her for about a minute. Then, once he went away, she turned around quickly (probably to see if I was looking at her), and I was kind of looking at her, but I pretended I was looking at something going on beside her (a squash match), and she noticed that I was watching the match, and looked around quickly to see what I was looking at (she pretty much did a 360 while sitting down - well not moving her whole body, but looked all the way around with her neck/head). I'm guessing/hoping she was trying to make me jealous or something?
-Today I was on the bike cooling down after a match, and her brother came to talk to me (just say hi, etc.). I asked him how he was doing in the tournament. Then I asked him how A (I'll call his sister "A" haha) was doing, and his eyes lit up and he said excitedly, "A?" and I said yeah, and he told me how she was doing in the tournament, but he looked really excited, and I'm guessing/hoping that's because he knows his sister likes me.
So, what do you think of what I've said?
Also, how should I act towards her? I'm out of the tournament now, but she's in it, and tomorrow I'm probably going to go to the club and watch some games, and I'll probably see her then.
And thanks for reading my long description :D
Do you have any tips on hinting that I like her?
I was hanging around her and her brothers. One was five years old. He looked at me and then his sister, and said to his sister, "Haha, I'm going to tell him". So obviously he was going to tell me she liked me. Then when she left, he
Most Helpful Opinions
What I'm going to tell you is priceless. Listen to Nessababee...You've already received enough info...SHE LIKES U..
Now, you must:
- Consider Nessababee's ideas...HAHA then bare in mind the following rules-
1. Flirt without letting her know you like her. (Be humorous not stupid don't just ignore her, she'll get tired and start accepting the attention of other potential candidates)
2. (Confidential info...)Be confident, if you like her don't tell her first...be interested and excited about what she says. LISTEN TO HER WHEN SHE SPEAKS..She will eventually tell.. you first or tell you with actions.)
3. Talk about anything, do not get too eager or overwhelming, just refreshing.
4. Ask her out after the above; however, do not take her to a one on one date...where you may get nervous and lost for words. Take her to an upcoming fun event that is already underway or about to happen. The movies are a great place to start, especially one that she may like.
5. When she discovers how much FUN you are to be around and how much you trigger her emotions. She will find you irresistible!
I could say more... If you like what I just told you... post an update.
I've never seen this method fail...! Remember BE REAL be yourself and have fun.
why should I flirt with her WITHOUT letting her know? I do know for certain that she likes me, but she doesn't know I like her and she doesn't know I know she likes me.
I don't like to be so blunt but that is precisely why; you know, she doesn't, the ball is now in your court... to prolong the mystery but yet show interest. Flirtation is basically what she is doing in her own way. Use playful teasing yet being nice at the same time.(not a goody 2 shoes) Women like the uncommon, the mysterious the things that make them wonder.
When she sees your interest, funny and mysterious nature she will be more intensely attracted to you. (looks don't matter now) :-)