These are the 10 reasons I believe what makes a man a man.

Anonymous

This MyTake is dedicated to guys. What's your score according to my chart?

1) He should speak/act in an informal way to EVERYONE.

Formalities...formalities are highly hypocritical and unmanly. It's fake respect. A guy should say what he has in mind. Don't be afraid to voice your thought. No matter to who you talk, avoid sissy stuff like "sir" and handshakes.

2) He shouldn't take back what he said.

If he says "I will go" then he must go. There's no turning back.

3) He should use violence when necessary.

Even to females. Some people don't understand with words, so you need to use violence in their case.

4) He shouldn't be ashamed to fart/burp/spit in public.

If they criticize you of being "gross" it's their problem not yours.

5) He shouldn't be ashamed to talk about "guy" stuff, to girls.

If they get offended, it's their problem.

6) If someone criticizes a flaw of yours, respond with "fuck off mind your business".

Like for example if you are short or fat or bald, or all of 3, and someone makes a comment about it, then respons with what I sais above. Nobody has the right to criticize you.

7) He shouldn't be ashamed to hit on every girl he likes.

If you like her then have the balls to hit on her. No matter the situation, just deal with it. You did your move and you should be proud of it.

8) Don't mind if you get dirty.

Don't start crying like a baby,if some wine fells on your brand new pants. You won't die don't worry.

9) Eat as you feel comfortable no matter where you are.

If you feel comfortable by eating your steak with your hands then do it. Those who will get offended when they see you, are just hypocrites. 99% of the people eat their steak that way, when they are alone. Unless they belong to this 1%, if they get offended they are just a bunch of hypocrites who follow those so-called "table manners".

10) If someone wants to smoke in front of you, then let him/her, even if you are a non-smoker.

Don't start whining like a 3 year-old girl, that smoke annoys you. Let him/her do if he/she wants.

So what's your score bros? If you had an 8/10 at least you are in a good way I believe!

3
9
3Girl Opinion
9Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• sean1234
    1) As long as you're not rude
    2) Unless its to a concert that has been canceled due to a blissard, lol.
    3) Who do you think you are... the Hulk? reactiongifs.me/.../...s-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif
    4) Yes, but you shouldn't do it on purpose just to gross people out.
    5) Only if they ask me first dude, only if they ask me first. ;)
    6) I only wish Obama thought that way... that way he would have never even been elected the first time. ha ha!
    7) Just as long as it's nothing rude... otherwise her brother standing nest to her will be like... reactiongifs.me/.../...s-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif
    8) I agree.
    9) Eating steak with hands is like eating cereal without a spoon, you could do it, but it would suck.
    10) Dude... If you smoke next to me... reactiongifs.me/.../...s-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif
    Is this still revelant?
    • sean1234

8 ) not 8)

• sean1234

I can't believe I did that to, XD ha ha!

• Anonymous

Seems like you are more rational than the others. Upvote.

• Octavius
    There's only 1 criteria for being a man.

You got a Y chromosome? Yes?

Congratulations or too bad depending on how you feel about it; you're a man...
    Is this still revelant?
    • Noxifer626

I'd say "male" is more correct, but hey.

Most Helpful Girls

• idkwtftoputhere
    I scored 10/10 so ya I'm pretty much a manly man now
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

I don't know how it happened but I'm pretty sure I chose guys only...

• well too bad, I'm A VERY manly man and there is nothing you can do about it.

• SuklaaTryffeli
    No. Just no
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

17
  • Nuqood
    "He should speak/act in an informal way to EVERYONE."
    "If someone wants to smoke in front of you, then let him/her, even if you are a non-smoker."

Dumb ass.
  • Noxifer626
    You just described a violent, impolite and extremely stupid person.
    • Bluemax

This! For the win!

• Noxifer626

@Bluemax I think myTakes like this are the reason women don't want to date men anymore.

• Anonymous

So a man should bow down to anyone?

• roundbobby
    I agree with 5, and partially 9. Obeying the others is either immature, rude, violent or UNmanly.
  • Polocrew
    Being man depends on your parents

But to be tall jacked athletic speciment like me, You must lift nerds
  • DarkHumorRUs
    Fuck that, fuck these rules, and fuck you!
  • Anonymous
    Spitting is gross, but farting and burping in public is a female thing. The ability to burp and fart freely is what makes a woman a woman, not what makes a man a man. Women have louder, longer farts. A woman’s gas will almost always put a man’s gas to shame. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s cute when you guys try to compete, but we have infinitely bigger and better farts and burps. Sorry, it’s just the way it is. You get bigger muscles, while our gas makes bigger sounds and scents.
  • Anonymous
    I wasted 5 mins of my life reading this shit!
  • Anonymous
    lol what a crock of shit!!