MGTOW, The Vegans of Sexuality

The eternal dilemma
The eternal dilemma

I finally have figured out what annoys me about MGTOW. They are just like vegans! By "vegan" I don't mean "people who happen to not eat animal products". I mean those ASSHOLES who compulsively remind everyone how THEY are vegan and how stupid and evil everyone else is for daring to EAT MEAT! Let's call them Vegasses, instead, just to avoid confusion.

What are MGTOW? They are also people (men) who no longer (or maybe never could) eat meat, it's just different eating and different meat!

That would mean that guys who have simply decided to quietly "swear off" women but not be obnoxious about it would be "MGTOW" as I am using the term.

But think about it.
Vegass: PROUD of themselves for no longer eating animal products.
MGTOW: PROUD of themselves for no longer being with women.
Vegass: HAS TO SHARE their stupid cult with everyone.
MGTOW: HAS TO SHARE their stupid cult with everyone.
Vegass: Puts down anyone who still eats meat.
MGTOW: Puts down anyone who still "eats meat".

Vegass: Obsessively rants about how meat eating has brought about the destruction of humanity.

MGTOW: Obsessively rants about how "meat eating" has brought about the destruction of humanity.

Vegass: Feels a bizarre need to tell everyone how much more wonderful their lives are after they stopped buying into the "brainwashing" that society gives us about food.

MGTOW: Feels a bizarre need to tell everyone how much more wonderful their lives are after they stopped buying into the "brainwashing" that society gives us about women.

Vegass: Accuses anyone who isn't in their cult of being "weak" or some other nasty buzzword.

MGTOW: Accuses anyone who isn't in their cult of being "weak" or some other nasty buzzword.

The parallels go on and on and on and on and on.

Just like Vegasses are innately annoying to any sane human being, MGTOW are, for the EXACT SAME REASONS.

Okay, Vegasses and MGTOW, prove me right by puling and spewing at me.

1569

Most Helpful Guys

• As someone who have been screwed over by ladies for a while, I understand why they're like that. Not following the movement, guess my stupid romantic ass still dream of finding someone, but I totally understand their point of view. And they're certainly much less pushy than feminists or LGBT. WAY less.

That being said, and after reading the comments, I must say that you're a moron. Not because of you little rant up there, that's your opinion and it's fine to express it.
    What I don't like is, whenever anyone disagree with you, all you can say is "you're butthurt", or "you're stupid". These are not arguments, and if you can't debate with someone without insulting him in the first line, then you're the idiot here, and you invalidate absolutely anything you could say.
    We're here to exchange point of views, and people won't agree with you sometimes. And having the argumentation of a 10yo when you're 46 is a bit lame.

• Your butthurt is also amusing.

• I get it, you're a loser and you are butthurt because someone exposed how silly your ilk are.

• Yeah, as I thought, you're not even able to have a real conversation. Guess your mom was your aunt too.

• I think a lot of the MGTOW are just guys who got screwed in divorces and decided against any more long term relationships, living together, marriage. From studying law, those I sort of understand. I also have no problem with those guys warning others of the dangers of marriage under the current laws.

But I agree that there is another group who are either very inexperienced or what we call "INCEL" who are totally obnoxious, painting all women as though they are guilty as a group for what some women have done. Their mentality is basically the same as that of any other bigot. It is akin to saying, "Some 'black, white, Asian, Latino, etc.' persons did something wrong, so every ''black, white, Asian, Latino, etc.' person is guilty for it.

• The "dangers of marriage under current laws" are only dangers if the man is a moron. I've been divorced. She hired an expensive lawyer. I ran rings around him in the courtroom. Why? Because I was polite, stuck ONLY to the verifiable facts, and insisted the attorney do the same. I NEVER lost my cool, not for an instant. Heck, when it was pointed out that I had made an error because of a stipulation, I THANKED the court for letting me know. That got a LOT of points with the judge.

• Just because you walked away clean does not keep many others from getting the shaft. The dangers of marriage are real, as can be shown by the many, many veterans whose wives cheated while they were serving and who still were awarded half of the military pension because of "No-Fault" divorce laws. And prenups get tossed out frequently at the discretion of the judge. You were fortunate, but most are not.

• If they are weak and stupid, that's their look-out, it's no justification for thinking themselves "superior" for hiding in a closet and only emerging to throw feces.

Most Helpful Girls

• My brother is a man who does his own thing, and has made a happy life for himself despite the fact that he hasn't dated a lot and never had a very serious long term relationship, or really many short flings or anything.

He gets lonely. He wants to date. But he doesn't turn that into hatred for all women.

He's got all the same problems these MGTOW and Incel guys have. Not ideal looking and not very tall, kind of introverted, into dorky things that most people don't get, doesn't get out there and mingle with women, fears rejection, and like me - our parents trained us up weird so we are both social retards.

Yet he knows it's him, not them. Doesn't sit around on the web crying like a baby stuck in a shitty diaper.

And, I was vegetarian for 15 years and encountered MANY vegans. I even appreciate veganism as a practice. But, vegans are just so unpleasant. And their food is gross.

• Has your brother tried "inverted online profile design"? It got me my current wife. Online dating profiles are usually bullshit advertisements. They're total crap, designed to fool other people into "buying" yourself. In the end, they do more harm than good.

I started my profile with my flaws. I did not whine about them, I gave an unvarnished picture of myself. I then stated whatever few virtues I might have. I did NOT mention how "nice" I was. I then flatly and explicitly stated my short and long term goals.

In short, I did the exact opposite of any advice on online profile construction. It worked.

• @CasaNorba No hon, just no. Not every guy ends up foaming at the mouth angry at women.

• @MlleCake couldn't have said it better myself

• MGTOW is just another biased group, filled with nothing but hatred and bitterness for which ever reason. It is just another organisation which helps divide society.

As if society isn't divided enough already, over silly little things. What is the world becoming? Why can people not just open their eyes, and see beyond their differences? Because underneath the mask of our differences we're all human beings.

I don't want to view people by their gender, race, or sexuality. I just want to view us all as humans. We're one race, let's help lift each other up instead of shove each other down.

• Women never argue any actual points of the MGTOW movement... yup... just call people names and that should shut them up

• 7d

3/4 divorces are initiated by women and the #1 reason given is no fault. Women are bad people.

• 2d

@DavidVertex Oh so hating on 200 million women is better? I'm sorry no. You're stereotyping all western women, based on most likely the few you have had bad experiences with.

Join the discussion

1367
  • Now hold up. Vegans at least have a basis in reality - in a lot of cases, animals are treated inhumanely in the process of rendering the meat we eat. With MGTOW, a lot of their grief is imagined.

• nope. Cows would go extinct if we stop raising them for beef. The human body needs protein and animals are the original source. For MGTOW, they are bad but some arguments about legal bias against men holds merit. That is possibly also the reason they try to talk about it so much. If someone with high authority listens and agrees, they could stop being MGTOW. Same for vegans, more vegans means more options FOR vegans and less cruelty to animals. I am a meat eater but I am grateful to vegans for Impossible Burger and Beyond Burger. If some legislation changes to balance Divorce and DV law, or organizations (like CALM in the UK) formed to help depressed or suicidal men and other possible results to help you or a man you know, you will be grateful to MGTOW.

• yea whatever buddy, it doesn't matter who came first to the job. is the performance that count

you are just pissed over the fact that you MRAs have not been any successful at fighting the fire with fire over the past 50 years, The Red Pill movie pretty much reveal that all you MRAs are nothing but punching bags for feminists. you guys point out the problems but you guys never came up with good solutions at enlightening men to a better path or even combat feminists to begin with.

till then i think you MRAs have been dehydrated for quite a while now and your attitude pretty much explains it.

• @CasaNorba Yep, whatevs. Go off and nurse your wounds from all the mean women and I'll go on with my life too.

• bro after reading your take from beginning to end I think you're the one who actually sounds like a "Vegass" here. or whatever word you tried to come up

• Your butthurt is funny.

• says the 46 year old who spend a lot of time and effort writing a mytake showing off how much a group of people he hates means the whole world to him. while using personal attacks and ad hominem towards anyone who either lifted up his skirt or simply just disagree with him.

• The only thing about MGTOW on here I see is people like you constantly putting them down. Good for you! Did you get your jollies for the day by ranting? If being MGTOW is so bad, then you need to be thanking them for standing down and letting you have all the pussy you want.

• Awwwww, poor widdle butthurt MGTOW. It's very simple, little boy: If a man "goes his own way" and isn't an ASSHOLE about it, he's not "MGTOW". It's when he becomes a bleating asshole about it that he qualifies as "MTGOW". So, why are you an asshole about it?

• Throw a rock, see which dog yelps. That's what you are. If it really weren't about you, then you wouldn't have felt the butthurt and the need to "correct" me.

• And yet you keep replying with the same broken record shaming. Don't you have the intelligence to argue anything more sophisticated than calling me butthurt? Is that all you can come up with? You already used that card. I feel sorry for guys like you that are so easily annoyed by what others do and you can't let it go and come to a site like this to rant.

• Oh, boo fucking hoo. You dont like MGTOW. Well, suck it up, princess.

And they are just like any other social justice movement. Intersectional feminists, minority activists, lesbians, bisexuals, transgenders, or feminists in general - all of them expect you to adhere to their world views and bash you over the head with it. MGTOW are no different. The real reason you hate them is because you dont like them. It is your own personal bias. End of story.

• Ah, yes, you're so butthurt, and it is FUNNY. You're pathetic. You're a loser. You can't handle the real world, so you make another "movement". I know, you could join up with NAMBLA and combine the MGTOW and pedophile movements! You'd be perfect for each other. Now you are free to whine and play little bitch victim some more, sissy-boy.

• Oh, you just admire them? Well, then you'r an MGTOW groupie. That's even sadder.

• I do not admire them, I support them, but I do not wish to be one.

• It's quite funny to see Mgtow posts on G@G. Men/Women trying to shame Mgtow's but don't realize that their opinion doesn't matter. A 46 year old man crying about Mgtow here, this is 2019 people. What's the point of even making these posts? You aren't turning anyone away from Mgtow through your shitty mytake. Get a life maggot.

• Frankly you are a dick head, yes I could say I'm mgtow but put into that position by a an ex wife who still thinks it's ok to demand financial support for not children by the way but for her life, by women who left their shit at my place and then thought they had claim over it, by dick heads like you who willingly sacrifice their lives hopes and dreams only to then be told by an ungrateful harpy how they will never measure up even though you do the work and they stay at home complaining about how you're never at home.
    Am I preeching no, because I really don't give a fuck about you your life or miserable death will I ever be in your corner when the shit hits the fan for you, no you stood by and laughed. Because I went through hell accused of abusing my wife with no evidence on her part while I was able to provide the evidence the court balmed me for both.
    Where were you when I lost access to see my children and spent thousands and fought hard to gain access only for her to ignore the courts but if I miss a single payment I'll be the one who goes to jail not her.
    So usually I dont preach but in this case I had to speak up because trust me on this when you walk into your house one day and find your best friend balls deep in your wife no matter what you did to be a good husband isn't good enough, no matter what you sacrificed or denied yourself to give her you'll be the bad guy and you'll be made to pay.
    So I don't wish you well I actually do wish you incurable gonnorheah you fucking cretin

• 70% of people will die of illnesses related with how they eat.
    Breakups have reached the historical maximum.

Am I the crazy one for not participating in that?

Personally I want to have the best health I can, and the best relationships I can too. If you don't have that determination, that's your business.

But don't say it's because of me, it's because you choose to. Because you don't have enough nuts, not enough testicular force. Your balls are too small.

• You're an idiot, that's what you are. Relationships do NOT determine what you eat, unless you're already a stupid weakling who should remove himself from the gene pool, immediately.

• In other words, you are too stupid and lazy to bother to read before you comment. How many generations of brother-sister incest did it take to produce you?

• It's just random cursing, nothing interesting there.

• I can see it. They gotta tell everyone they're MGTOW, just lik3 vegans and feminists gotta tell everyone what they are.

It's like: "Hi, I'm Eric and I'm MGTOW".
    "Huh, what's MGTOW?"
    *proceeds with the explanation*
    "Yeaaaah I think we're gonna go with someone else for this job, someone who doesn't have some retarded ass views".

• I don't understand how people who want to go their own way and be left alone can inspire so much rage in people.

It's amazing how doing nothing can be so controversial.

• I think you got it exactly right. They are the ‘conscientious objectors’ that defy the social hierarchy.

They ‘opt out.’

No difference between forever alone and MGTOW. MGTOW are alone.

That said, they are usually divorcées in their late 30’s 40’s and 50’s where their sex drive is way lower. It’s easy to walk away when your hormones aren’t producing like they used to, to be honest.

They don’t normally recommend young guys in their teens and 20’s to join the movement right away.

• I don't actually believe in men who are "MGTOW" but just "focus on themselves and really don't care about women."

I think identifying as MGTOW is basically the equivalent of declaring "I think girls are icky and I don't even LIKE girls" in 2nd grade when your friend tells everyone about your crush.

It's a juvenile defensive response to a perceived threat.

• I agree with a lot of what you said. I'm mostly commenting to tell you that I appreciate that you made a distinction between most vegans, and the ones who talk about it constantly. I get a lot of grief from people when they find out that I don't eat meat, because they assume that I'm like that, even though I don't usually bring it up unless people ask, or it's actually directly related to the topic at hand.

• I love that title, what a great thought!

They all mean well. I used to be vegan, I haven't MGTOW. I understand why they are, I don't blame them, but they are giving up rather than working it out. I say grease up those women and lets have a slippery wrestling match and see who wins. If neither wins... keep doing that cause it's fun... lol:)

• All of these acronym stereotype labels nowadays are seriously making my head spin off backwards... shit, I need some Advil🤕🤕

• From now on, MGTOWs shall be called "the vegans of sexuality". 😂

• The first Hungarian I see around here, and she hates men. Great.

• I do not really care for shaming tactics. I have my reason to hate women, and I do not need you to approve my feelings. For the record, you are doing what every other woman does when they hear I am a woman hater - they try to convince me that it is a bad thing, because it hurts their ego that there is someone out there that hates them.

And by the way I do not care about bullying. I do not even care about lived experiences, though I had negative ones with women. I care about the fucked up, twisted, illogical thought process and mind games of women. I absolutely hate it. I hate how you think. I hate how you are always dishonest and you try to be diplomatic, and get your way by being nice and manipulating people when you are losing an argument, but when you sense blood, you are like vultures on a carcass.
      It is not that I have had bad experiences with women - I have never met or talked to a woman who wasn't a shitty human being. You are free to prove me wrong, but the odds are against you. And yes, that includes my own mother and sister - they are as much instinctive, superficial, emotional, selfish and egocentric pricks as any other woman I know.

And unlike men, women are not individuals. They almost always follow the herd. They always conform. They never experience true loneliness. They never work to improve themselves, but instead accept handouts from men around them. PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN. When was the last time you were single for more than 2 years, without friends, without support, without emotional validation, and you still endured? Most female friends of mine couldnt take being alone for more than 2 years - every woman I am close friends with have cheated on their partner at some point, and tried to sell it as normal to me.

Eh, I am running circles. Point is - you are free to prove me wrong, but until then, I hate every last woman in the entire galaxy, because they are all like that.

• @Benedek38, awwwwwwwwwww, baby want his bottle? You're pathetic. It's not the world's fault that you are stupid and weak. It is very obvious from your blathering that you need THERAPY, probably medication, too.

• Okay... but some vegans are okay though, unlike them...

• You didn't bother to read the essay, did you, stupid?

• I'm just saying I don't agree with your opinion of vegans. Actually, some vegans are kind and respectful and don't deserve to be compared to MGTOW.

• 7d

He did try to point out that he was talking about the vegans who are assholes at the start of his rant not the ones who aren't assholes

• meh..

That's not been my experience with MGTOW or Vegans..

• You're too stupid to have actually read the essay, aren't you?

• Thank you for proving my point. Why ARE you whight-knighting for MGTOW, anyway?

• uh.. what?

• Well feminism is the exact same thing... Man haters... Constontly going around thinking of ways they can belittle men and make them feel guilty for nothing, for example "approaching a women is sexual harrasment"
    And then they go around at fucking protests waving signs about how all men sexually harass... So MGTOW is just the response against feminism... If they want war... We shall fight!

• That's always the comparison I came to as well. Whenever I saw an elongated rant on any thread or video pertaining to radical feminism or even just scandalous news involving a woman screwing over a man, 9 times out of 10 the guy would bring up that he's a MGTOW. It's like they have a speech saved in a Notepad document ready to fire off.

• Another parallel is that in the same way vegans don't go near meat in their whole life, MGTOW members will never go near a pussy in their lifespan, lol

• Exactly, that's the point of Mgtow.

• @Louisefr You can ask me questions. I understand the movement well.

It’s about men choosing to avoid women so that the can fully indulge in man-cave like hobbies. Usually they are sent over the edge by a straw that breaks the camels’ back.

They decide at some point that no benefit of any female companionship in any form including sexual or emotional is worth it any longer.

• who isn't miserable nowadays?

at least those guys got a lot of shit done and made their dreams come true. they didn't waste all their lives taking care of a fucking family that did nothing but consume them to their graves.

so I think I rather be miserable and be at peace while living my dream life then to be miserable and not get shit done while having other consume me slowly

• THATS THE POINT WE ARE SPEAKING UP NOW
    AND WE WILL KEEP SHOVING IT IN PEOPLES FACES

WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT AND IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT MGTOW PHYSICALLY AS A GROUP GOOD LUCK

• No, I just want them to go their own way already.

• MGTOW: I'm leaving.
      Sane people: Okay.
      MGTOW: NO! You don't get it. I AM LEAVING!
      Sane people: Um, yeah, buye.
      MGTOW: STOP OPPRESSING ME! I AM LEAVING LEAVING LEAVING!
      Sane people: Do you want some help out the door?
      MGTOW: YOU ARE EVIL AND OPPRESSIVE AND I AM AN OPPRESSED MINORITY AND YOU ARE ALL SLAVES OF THE VILE CONSPIRACY!!! I AM LEAVING! I AM GOING! I AM NOT LIKE YOU AND DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!
      Sane people: JUST FUCKING LEAVE, ALREADY!
      MGTOW: See, see how nasty and oppressive the world is to me!

• when did I say I was leaving lol

I just won't date anymore
      BUT I WILL BOTHER THE FUCK OUT OF ALL OF YOU

man or women
      because my GOD is above the dome and there is nothing you can do about it

:)

• Well, I cannot say I completely understand the intentions of the group, I know two things:

I love meat as food.

And I love women as people.

So neither one of those you describe would I care much for...

• I've seen both sides.
    Guys who are MGTOW and only focus on improving themselves and don't care about women.
    The other who just sit and whine about women even though they say they don't want to be with women.

The first one is pretty cool and I respect them. The second kind are idiots

• I compare MGTOW with third wave Feminists. Who are in a lot of points stated here, the same as both vegans and MGTOW people

• agreed, people should stop forcing shit down everyone's throat, whether it be feminism, MGTOW, veganism, christianity or anything else for that matter.

• exactly, if its their choice and they are happy, thats great, but dont go acting all superior and putting everyone down for not making the same choice

• @Porcelaine there's 2 people on here i hate, they push christianity down our throats like the thick fucks they are, athiestsaredumb and under_maps_of_twigs

• well religious people are like that. some think it's for your own good, they think they are saving you and don't want you to go to hell. still they should realize it's a personal choice

• Whenever people speak on MGTOW they never unpack any of the MGTOW arguments. You'll just call them names and a hate group but you'll never argue a point. The more truthful you are the more likely people will dismiss it as hate and this is why Trumps approval rating is up.

• What I find more bizarre is how obsessed some chicks are with the MIGTOWs. I mean It would be very weird If I gone out of my way all the damn time publicly attacking furries even though they are obviously the scum of the earth and a menace to society. WTF?

• Vegan: Native word for bad hunter

Mgtow: native word for “can’t talk to women”.

• Nothing is tastier than a big burger in front of those assholes

• MGTOW doesn't mean we don't get laid or swear off women altogether... it just means we won't marry them or put ourself in a position to get fucked by the courts.

I know a few MGTOW dudes in real life and they get laid a lot.

• They are lower lvl Mgtow's. The higher the lvl you are the more you stray away from them. You need to do more research.

• You mean to tell me feminists and LGBT are less sanctimonious than MGTOWs? Ok dude... sure

• Your butthurt is funny.

• Herelbe You don't make any sense. . ... Are you "happily married" or feel "Alive" because you're getting regular sex or something? What is your problem with mgtow?

• I like to mock stupid people who wave a flag around calling attention to their stupidity and then get butthurt when people notice how stupid they are. It's funny.

• That's not been my experience with the few people I've met who claimed to be MGTOW. They aren't anti woman at all, but were focusing on improving their lives (career and education) rather than chasing girls.

• The usual rhetoric of someone that doesn't know what MGTOW's basic tenets are. I mean you better described INCEL's here than MGTOW. Let's talk about the ones that smash pussy daily or the female MGTOW's... just because they hold a view that to cohabitate or marry puts you into a position where you are more likely to be taken advantage of... they're somehow like vegans? What? I mean, that sounds dumb as fuck.

Now I would say that some MGTOW are exactly as you describe them, but that blanket description... isn't that the same as some ass hat saying "all women are such and such" or "all [name a race] is such and such"?

You sound like those bigots, grow up.

• It's so interesting to read the responses you got. It's almost unsettling to see some level-headed reactions among the angry, emotional outbursts and insults.

• Interesting connotation. In Japan, the call guys who don't score with women 'grass-eaters', or herbivores.

• Yeah and it was all first wave at first. I thought it was gonna be an anti feminist movement. I was about to be come one but I just never did as I can already see it becoming 3rd wave now.

• If you don't like someone, ignore them.

• 7d

MGTOW is a way of Not depending on women and enjoy your Life.

Most men who Go Their own way were in an abusive relationship or got frustrated on the sexual market where not every man gets a partner, which is statisticaly proven.

Women have far more chances getting a man than men getting a women, since day one it is Like this.

There are women who are aware of it and understand this movement, but most are so entitled they think it is about them, no, it is Not.
    It's about men, Like feminism is about women. Both equal in different spectrums.

I am Open for discussion.

• Interesting comparison. Entertaining, for sure, not sure if there is any merit to what you say. Thanks for sharing.

• A lame attempt to shame mgtow.
    You've over looked the message. Don't let women ruin your life

• I actually agree with your thoughts, about vegans and MGTOW.

Both have some legitimate points, but their method of handling the issues are wrong.

Being with women is natural and good, you just have to be more selective. True good women are rare, but then so are good men, so let's not blame it on the genders.

I object to anyone name calling my mother, sister, most of my female friends (I can think of a few where it would be justified) and my girlfriend. You can't blem women in general, for the militant feminist policial lesbians.

I don't buy into the whole identity policy ideology, it sucks and it's wrong. Hence MGTOW is no better than feminism in my opinion.

• Then Feminism should be called same stuff even worse. Cuz they are proud being women mostly single and being stronger then guys...

• Good info. I AM getting rather tired of (seemingly) every little group pushing for their own "special interest". So many say they wasn't "equality", as long as they get a little more than the next person or group. Can't we just discover each other- and each other's individuality- on our own? Without getting hit on the head with a picket sign? Without having the government saying we MUST respect this way of thinking or that way of living? One of my best friends is a Mexican pastor and we are frequently sharing, for example, about Mexican (his, obviously) and Slavik (my) recipes. We discovered this on our OWN ! We didn't need a governmental statute passed to FORCE it down our throats! Let everyone just discover the beauty of everyone else on their own and let us lead our own lives! Think of all those abbreviations we could save ;- )

• They're our version of crazy feminists. At least they aren't going to breed

• Yes, but personally I think 80% of them qualify as, or could someday be serial killers. These guys are..*sputter*...*sputter*... they just leave me speechless.

• Virgins who didn't get hugged by the mommy enough. That's what I assume from MGTOW.

• They are a lot like feminists.
    MGTOWs hate women, Feminazis hate men

• Thank you for this.

• @Phillyoup

• 😂😂that sums it up nicely

• Right on the nose!!!

Show More
30