Do 'Alpha' males cry over a girl?

Out of curiosity as I've always wondered this...
When it comes down to a girl the male really likes will an 'alpha' male cry over a girl behind closed doors?
Updates:
*If the situation went wrong that is.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the word 'Alpha males'

The way the world makes us think Alpha Males are emtionless, strong and powerful. It's bullshit.

If a man can't take a joke.. Thats not manly...

An emtionless man.. Scared of his own emtions... Affraid

I can understand phyically strong... But if he's emtionless thats a sign of weakness.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Real tears, crocodile tears definitely though I personally think that some aspects of the alpha male thing is just a myth

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• The concept people have of "Alpha" males today is amazingly distorted. Where do people come up with this nonsense?

If your concept of an Alpha male is some meathead at a frat party or a club banging chicks and breaking hearts with reckless abandon, whose name for everyone is "bro" or doesn't have emotions, then you have been bombarded with nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • They laugh to themselves and move onto the next girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Pretty harsh really..

• Well, an Alpha Male is probably not what you think they are.
    But a TRUE Alpha Male will may cry if his feelings for the girl are pretty strong. Men have emotions too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because in reality guys who call themselves alpha males are pathetic pussies with low self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they do an evil laugh and move on.

https://i.giphy.com/vNZQjLE76R3Q4.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • They cry nails and barbed wire.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because real alpha males get another girl rather than cry over one girl like a pansy.

1|3
    0|0
  • All men cry iver girls dont all share their feelings

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• By definition they don't show emotions so no

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes