My Step-brother is always checking me out?

The woman my dad got married to has 3 sons.. 13, 15, and 17 years.

The 17 year old is always checking me out. When I'm standing talking to someone, I can see him looking up and down from the corner of my eye.

He has a girlfriend to make it worse... lol.

What are his reasons for checking me out?

Just likes the way my body looks I guess? help I feel clueless...
Updates:
STEP-siblings means not related by blood AT ALL. He has his mom and dad, and I have mine.

No genetics are shared here.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• get the awkwardness out of the way. put a bikini on, tell him to look at you. spin around a few times, let him look and look and look till he's done. tell him not to look at his (new) sister that way ever again.

1|0
    0|0
    • If I spin in a bikini, will he not get aroused at all? hahaha

• you said he has a GF so i assume he's not socially inept. If it's done in a non-sexual way, not with you being coy or teasing, but being completely matter of fact about it, no i don't think it'll arouse him. I think it'll let him know you noticed and that it needs to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• "What are his reasons for checking me out?"
    You're attractive and you're not his biological sister.
    Guys check out attractive ladies. It's natural.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• It's exactly what you said it is. He likes your body. I'm sure it's awkward enough for guys with attractive older sisters who really are related by blood. Now make it a sister you've never met before and is not actually your sister. It's like a pure dose of straight awkward. Don't worry about it too much. It should just be a passing phase.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are people attracted to their biological siblings? weird. I wouldn't know as I'm an only child...

• Imagine your big brother is Channing Tatum. You may not like him like all the other girls do, but it's not like you don't notice that he's attractive.

• Ya, I guess XD

• Haha he's a guy, guys do that kinda thing. But you being his new sister, I can't say its appropiate :L and well, him having a girlfriend (Kate) doesn't make any of this any easier. I guess (hope) over time he'll see you more as a sister and this will change, see what happens. If you get really uncomfortable, talk to him about it but be prepared, it will get awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you are not related biologically, it's only natural to check out a girl who he thinks is attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • He has a girlfriend though. So, he shouldn't be checking out other girls.
      Plus, his bedroom is next to mine. We now live together so I don't know what to think.

• Show All
    • Yeah, that's great for him, but if you don't want that attention, then no.

• who wears pants at home? No one.

I'll try though XD

• yeah he may be attracted to you. he may not think of you as his sister yet.
    even when you are in a relationship or are married you will always find other people attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd imagine he is curious or likes the way you look. It's also possible he doesn't like the way you look and is staring at you with repulsion but that seems unlikely to me. Him having a girlfriend wouldn't change what I said above.

0|0
    0|0
  • It natural. Guy check out girl that are attractive or moderately attractive. It just the way we are wired.

He has a gf so try not to fall for him unless you already done so.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not related to you, he thinks you're hot, and he's living with you.
    He's gonna be checking you out O_o
    wow that must be awkward
    How long have y'all lived together?

0|0
    0|0
    • a little under 3 months now. He has a girlfriend though (Kate) so I don't know why he looks at me at all.

He's pretty hot though haha

• So you guys aren't really used to living with each other and he doesn't really think of you as his sister yet. That's why he still checks you out.
      As for having a girlfriend stopping him from looking at girls, are you really that naive?
      Just because a guy looks at another girl doesn't mean he's a douche who would cheat at the first opportunity :D

• A lot of people think that checking someone out IS cheating. But, ya.. I see what you're saying anyway

• Probably because he finds you very attractive mostly because of your body and your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Date him. See where it goes. Don't sleep with him though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically its not that weird since your not blood related if it bothers you why not tell you dad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your bodt is hot and i thought you liked your stepbrother?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I do.
      He has a girlfriend though. And I only liked him before we became "siblings". Now, it would just be awkward

• @Asker
      I guess

• I'm not surprised your body and looks are on point 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it is weird. Tell him he's family and he's creepen you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a hunch are you wearing provocative clothes around him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear underwear and a baggy t-shirt around the house because it's more comfortable.

• Show All
    • ya.. I guess it's almost naked. But who cares? Why does that even matter?

• OK if you say so lol.

• Dude wants to look, it's in his nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to bang you, bby

0|0
    0|0
    • He has a girlfriend...

• He wants to have sex with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... and why exactly are you asking?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because our bedrooms are next to each other and I'm going to be living with him from now until I'm 19.

Why are you commenting?

• Show All
    • Actually, the entire point of me asking a question is so that YOU answer it. I don't need to answer shit

• You need to answer what I asked, that's how it works

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes