My Step-brother is always checking me out?

The woman my dad got married to has 3 sons.. 13, 15, and 17 years.

The 17 year old is always checking me out. When I'm standing talking to someone, I can see him looking up and down from the corner of my eye.

He has a girlfriend to make it worse... lol.

What are his reasons for checking me out?

Just likes the way my body looks I guess? help I feel clueless...
STEP-siblings means not related by blood AT ALL. He has his mom and dad, and I have mine.

No genetics are shared here.

219

Most Helpful Guy

• get the awkwardness out of the way. put a bikini on, tell him to look at you. spin around a few times, let him look and look and look till he's done. tell him not to look at his (new) sister that way ever again.

• If I spin in a bikini, will he not get aroused at all? hahaha

• you said he has a GF so i assume he's not socially inept. If it's done in a non-sexual way, not with you being coy or teasing, but being completely matter of fact about it, no i don't think it'll arouse him. I think it'll let him know you noticed and that it needs to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• "What are his reasons for checking me out?"
    You're attractive and you're not his biological sister.
    Guys check out attractive ladies. It's natural.