At what age are women no longer attractive?

at what age are women no longer attractive? and appealing?

830

Most Helpful Guy

• This will sound macabre but when we look at the sort of "monsters" we have around.

It appears a woman's attraction stays with her from infancy - pedophilia ; all the way to beyond the grave - necrophilia.

But assuming MOST people aren't such monsters at what age are women no longer "attractive" ?

Personally I think women ages quite gracefully as long as they work with the flow instead of against it. That's how men ages as well but you just gotta work with it.

So personally , I say anywhere below the age of 55 , she can still have allure to normal people , perhaps even older.

Most Helpful Girl

• 12.

No, being serious you can't put a date on it. You're probably asking this question because you're in your 30s, maybe single and want to know if people think you're unattractive because you're "30s"

There's no definite age where someone gets to it and it's like one day they wake up beautiful, next day looking like a train wreck. There are many beautiful older ladies out there - it totally depends on how you look after yourself, your general health, your personality, etc.

Generally speaking, most people are in their prime in their late teen's and early 20s.

Take this lady:

static1.purepeople.com/.../...-hatcher-637x0-3.jpg

Now Teri Hatcher here is 50 years old. Yup, 50. She doesn't look it and she still looks gorgeous.

So, don't panic too much :) You're good :)