Is it a big deal my nephews friend saw me naked?

My husband and I are living with his brother, because well they have free apartment in the house they own and we get along fine.
They have 4 kids, the oldest one being a 14 year old boy. Our bathroom is currently getting renovated, so we use one of the downstairs bathrooms

So I was having a shower the other day when one of my nephews friends walked in. And he didn't leave he was just staring at me until I told him to get out
When I told my husband about it he said not to worry about it and that his nephew was probably gonna get a lot of shit for it. Really? I feel kinda guilty because I didn't lock the door.
But i don't know why they would tease him about it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll probably catch some hell for it, but maybe not. That kid may not have even mentioned it to anyone. He was staring at you because you are a naked woman, we love naked women, especially at that age. He was probably memorizing your body for his "spank bank" and no doubt has used the memory in many of his fantasies by now. Boys that age masturbate about every 5 minutes anyway, even without seeing a naked woman, hell, the wind blows just right and we get stiff as a board at that age. Even if they D break your nephew's balls about this, that's all it is, just ball breaking. Guys bust on each other all the time, it's what we do. No big deal. Next week it will be someone else's turn. LL the other boys are no doubt wishing it was them that walked in and will probably be trying to use that bathroom and coming over to his house a lot more often. You may have actually stepped up his social. standing. Haha. Just being honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • What the hell is a spank bank? I'm lucky to have a piggy bank! :P

• You've never heard the term spank bank? All the sexual pics/videos or experiences that people save away in their memories to masturbate to and or fantasize about later. Spank bank.

Most Helpful Girl

• if i was you i would say sorry to your nephew cause i was 14 last year an it can be really embarrasing and with kids these days they are very different from when you were in high school or secondary school

0|0
    0|1
    • why would it be embarrassing for him though? It IS for me, but why for him?

• because your his aunt right and he would get the hall teased out of him and he would be really embarrassed for you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's not a huge deal. You're a female and he's a male. You probably made his day. I hope he doesn't get teased either. It's totally normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • that was rude of him in my opinion.

next time be more careful... better lock the door if others are around :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • He was wrong for staying right there to look at you
    that young man should learn some matters to leave
    in situations like that one

0|0
    0|0
  • Stress less, just know you probably made the kids day, month, and 2015 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Him stating at you... isn't your fault at all. Next time make sure to lock the door. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have been mentally high fivi g myself and zoned out like the kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the age of the kid just brush this incident off

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try and let it slide and forget about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Lock the Door and ignore him he's 14

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh god. That poor kid lol. At that age, boys are practically obsessed with naked women. 20 bucks at least one of his friends has a dirty magazine under his mattress or somewhere in his room lol. They're gonna give him details of how you look with your clothes off. I'm not saying this is all boys, but they are at that age lol.

1|0
    0|1
  • They would probably tease him about it because they will assume that he walked in on you on purpose and call him a perv. For me, it's a big deal because nudity makes me feel uncomfortable, which is actually why I lock the door everytime I use the restroom 😂 but to a lot of people it probably isn't that big of a deal. We're all human, no ones perfect, and we just have to accept that. However if you see that kid again there will probably be weird vibes getting passed through. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, it was an accident

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes