Is it a big deal my nephews friend saw me naked?

My husband and I are living with his brother, because well they have free apartment in the house they own and we get along fine.
They have 4 kids, the oldest one being a 14 year old boy. Our bathroom is currently getting renovated, so we use one of the downstairs bathrooms

So I was having a shower the other day when one of my nephews friends walked in. And he didn't leave he was just staring at me until I told him to get out
When I told my husband about it he said not to worry about it and that his nephew was probably gonna get a lot of shit for it. Really? I feel kinda guilty because I didn't lock the door.
But i don't know why they would tease him about it

411

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll probably catch some hell for it, but maybe not. That kid may not have even mentioned it to anyone. He was staring at you because you are a naked woman, we love naked women, especially at that age. He was probably memorizing your body for his "spank bank" and no doubt has used the memory in many of his fantasies by now. Boys that age masturbate about every 5 minutes anyway, even without seeing a naked woman, hell, the wind blows just right and we get stiff as a board at that age. Even if they D break your nephew's balls about this, that's all it is, just ball breaking. Guys bust on each other all the time, it's what we do. No big deal. Next week it will be someone else's turn. LL the other boys are no doubt wishing it was them that walked in and will probably be trying to use that bathroom and coming over to his house a lot more often. You may have actually stepped up his social. standing. Haha. Just being honest.

• What the hell is a spank bank? I'm lucky to have a piggy bank! :P

• You've never heard the term spank bank? All the sexual pics/videos or experiences that people save away in their memories to masturbate to and or fantasize about later. Spank bank.

Most Helpful Girl

• if i was you i would say sorry to your nephew cause i was 14 last year an it can be really embarrasing and with kids these days they are very different from when you were in high school or secondary school

• why would it be embarrassing for him though? It IS for me, but why for him?

• because your his aunt right and he would get the hall teased out of him and he would be really embarrassed for you