Boyfriend keeps pranking me? ADVICE?

My boyfriend thinks he is one of those YouTube pranksters (he is not). So I am always the one getting annoyed by his pranks. He thinks that they are funny when they are not, and I seriously am becoming tired of them. He does stupid things like: he replaced the toothpaste in my bathroom ointment. He put honey in my shampoo bottle, and I had to cut my hair. He smacks me with pies. He is constantly scaring me jumping out of places and wearing scary masks. When we are driving he starts moving the car before I can fully get in and I fall out of the car. He will drive super fast and then slam on the breaks laughing like it is funny. The other day I went outside to get the mail in the freezing snow 15° weather and he dumps a bucket of ice water on me, and starts throwing snow at me. These things were funny for a while but now they are annoying. Advice

41

Most Helpful Guy

• dump a bucket on him and he will get the picture ina hurry. T he cure for pranks; play them right back!

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him a taste of his own medicine or tell him if he wants to be in a relationship with you he needs to stop. Really he sounds like an immature brat and he needs to learn to act like a grown up.