Guys would you purposely impregnate a woman?

All Jokes Aside, Guys would you, have you, or ever thought about purposely getting a woman pregnant to make her stay with you?
Guys I don't mean raping a girl & getting her pregnant. Say for instance, you are in a serious relationship, but have some fears that she may leave you (you got caught cheating/she's has a decision to make either stay with you or leave for a new job/college/or maybe you just really want to have a child with her). Everything is going so good & you do not want to lose her, so one night while getting it on, would you let it slip to get her pregnant?

427

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was the dream girl for me and I wanted to be with her but at the same time I was suspicious she is thinking of leaving me and out of options of how to keep her, then yes I might purposely impregnate her.

• Wow finally a confession! May I ask why would you do that? Why would you bring life into a possibly broken relationship? What if she leaves you anyway & aborts the baby? I'm not attacking you, I am just really curious ;)

• Thanks for mho

• I would never do that. Actually I did the opposite. An ex girlfriend wanted to get pregnant very badly so I simulated coming inside her. I felt terrible but I would better do that than have an unwanted kid.

I know a guy who travels to Asia and make 4 or 5 young girls pregnant every year. He's doing it on purpose. I really believe it's sick and disgusting. He keep saying that's their fault, they should take the pill, knowing that they cannot afford to pay for it. He literally fucks up their lives and the kid's life and it puts a smile on his face. I feel bad for those dozen of kids who will never know who their father is.