Why is it that when black girls get shitted on, all guys agree but when non-black girls get shitted on, guys will do everything they can to defend?

I was browsing through GaG a few days ago and I found questions like these:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1347360-black-girls-vs-white-girls

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1357787-aren-t-you-just-in-love-with-black-girls

When guys say they aren't attracted to us or don't like us, they get crap loads of up-votes.

White guy: "Black girls are fucking grace dude" *gets 7 likes*

Black guy: "I would never touch a black girl" *20 likes*

White guy: "meh. Asian girls are ok." *Guys storm in and treats him like he's dumb*

Everyone wants to debunk stereotypes about non-black girls but when it comes down to stereotypes about black girls, everyone just sits there and agrees.

No, I'm not hating on non-black girls. No, a non-black girl didn't "steals our menz", I just want to know why guys are so quick to call us black girls ugly/agree with other guys saying we're ugly but let ONE guy say an asian/white/hispanic girl is a 6/10, everyone will call him gay, he's stupid, they have baby features, have sweet bodies the shape of 10 year olds, etc.

But when guys shit on black girls about our looks, personality, etc., guys will even take the time to write a book as to why they don't like us. I get that it's an opinion to not like a certain person, but why are black girls always being talked about?

Like, what the hell do you guys THINK of when you hear the words "black" and "girl/s" put together?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• come on you don't know... some white people consinder themselves the "ideal" race and consinder anybody else, less than a human

11|0
    2|5
    • Putting that out there that a lot of races might consider themselves superior so don't be all "white people" do this when actually I'm sure all the races do it in one way or another. Don't generalize me

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand where you're coming from. And to answer your question as to why black women get shitted on is partly because of the media.

Anyway no we're not the most undesirable. Foreign men seem to find us pretty exotic. The American media tends to always have negative things to say towards black women, and gives us a bad image, and of course you have people wanting to believe the media instead of wanting to get to know us as a person. Like someone else has also mentioned. Black men aren't so quick to defend black women, therefore that makes us a very easy target to get talked about. When white women get talked about everyone seem to jump to their defense. When Asian women get talked about Asian men defend them. When latinas get talked about latino men are quick to jump to their aid as well. When black women get talked about you even have black men joining on the bandwagon. We just can't seem to catch a break, but at least most of us black women are confident within ourselves. Well, I hope I answered your question. <3

P. S. Don't pay attention to the racist people here, this is not what you COMMONLY see out there.

10|0
    0|0
    • Everything you said is pretty much why! They love to talk shit about us on the internet, but when I got out and about in the public (store, mall, etc.) it seems like another world, as if the trash talk is non-existent.. Plus I think they want to talk about us:

a white guy could walk pass 80 fat Asian girls and one skinny girl: "Asian women are so petite, yum!"
      a white guy could walk pass 80 skinny black girls and one plus-sized black girl: "Black women are so fat"

Thank you for the answer!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• A lot of it has to do with the Media, portraying black women as serious, no nonsense, dubious, independent, savage badass of a woman who can handle themselves with an almost cutthroat degree of competence.

If you look at women of any other race in the media, they are usually light hearted and goofy. The ones who aren't, are sexy, witty, sassy, but somehow tied to a man who provides them a sort of protection. Take Suits, for example, where Jessica Pearson is a power hungry attorney, who makes her career out of corporate wet work, who navigates an ethical gray area (frequently closer to the dark than the light). The fact she's a woman is almost an afterthought to her, as most of the troubles she experiences, she blames on being black.

Now let's take Donna, and her half white half black gal pal: Rachel. Both of these characters act like moral compasses for the men in the show. Donna is a secretary who owes her career to Harvey (who owes his career to Jessica), and she has a fierce loyalty to him. Rachel is Mike's Donna. Donna has a number of opportunities to do morally reprehensible things, but Harvey always saves her, or she finds a way out.

Rachel on the other hand, who is part black, has an affair with a married man, before her white half met Mike.

0|0
    0|0
  • Statistically, black females are the least attractive according to online dating.

1|2
    6|1
    • We are not the least attractive, that "statistic" just proved that we are less likely to be replied back to. Did the researchers survey every guy and his attraction? No.

People are so quick to bring this factor up but no one wants to talk about how we're the leading race and gender to be the most educated, yet Asian women apparently value education the most

• Show All
    • @ASKER He isn't talking about the okcupid one.

• @sento15 So lets also take it out o the ones who don't even have a bad attitude? You people have such a huge chip on your shoulders, but were bitter, ha (feel free to do your little "no one wants you girls" rant, those don't do much, senpai.

• I did not know about all of this, but I'm not sure that many people hate black girls. I have a little thing for black girls because they are often thicker than others. However, a lot of them tend to be loud, not very graceful and basic in their behavior, which does not play in their favor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I'm a white guy and find myself attracted to black girls regularly. And white ones, Asian ones.. Doesn't matter

5|0
    1|0
  • No hate here. Asian guys are least desired too based on statistic Unless he's Korean I suppose.

0|0
    1|0
    • BUT WHY THOUGH? I see good looking Asian guys all. the. time. so what the hell are people talking about?

• Show All
    • I accept it by accepting that life isn't rainbows and unicorns. I don't expect people to like me and I don't care for their approval.

And with what Portis said... #TheStruggleIsReal
      Microscopic Asian penis problems.

• I would say indian guys do worse than Asian guys.

• Nice
    The black persons heart is white.
    an white person heart is black.
    what is this all waste matter. in love there must no the diffrence of colour. even black r white what will happen. but the love must be true. thats it...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I boil it down to racial profiling I'd say the chances of me finding a black woman that I am attracted to is far less than the chances of me finding a white/Asian/Hispanic girl. I just don't have an attraction to a lot of the features, body shapes that many black women have, that doesn't mean they are ugly people, it just means I don't feel an attraction. I also don't identify with black women, I am white they are black very different life experiences and I find that in general I am expected to work to understand their lives and experiences and they don't need to understand mine 'cause i'm white... who needs that crap? I can befriend no problem, but to go to a romantic relationship takes more then friendship. On the flipside, I have seen some black women that I find extremely attractive and white/Asian/Hispanic women that I am just not attracted at all.

0|0
    7|0
  • I think it really depends on the personality of the black girl ya know. A lot of them are really mean and bold, and some are nice and stuff. Mixed black girls are fineee though

0|0
    5|0
  • that is not true... at least for me i like everyone !

0|0
    1|0
  • It's well known that I like chocolate?

4|0
    2|0
  • Just stop posting.

0|0
    3|0
    • If I don't?

• Show All
    • But what happens if I don't stop?

• If you don't stop posting you will remain black for the rest of your life.

• no, fuck all bitches.

those guys are pussies

0|0
    1|0
  • Black girls are stronger than non black girls... They need less help defend themselves. More independent

0|0
    4|0
  • I wouldn't agree to such a thing. Race doesn't matter to me. As long as I find the woman attractive, I could care less what race she is.

2|0
    0|0
    • What about her intelligence?

• The more smart she is, the better. But that doesn't matter as much, either. She needs to be a good person, regardless of the race she is.

• I know what you mean... when I defend black women on here I do get some downvotes but I noticed it usually happens more when non-black guys defend black women. I've come to the conclusion that others races like/don't care when black guys step outside their race but get all pissy when non-black guys date black women. Those same people are heavily dependent on negative stereotypes against black women, I'd laugh it off and take it as a compliment if I were you.

16|0
    0|0
  • You know why I don't like black women? Because they have never made me feel welcome when I'm around them. There's resentment dripping off them in spades. Why the fuck should I want to deal with that?

0|0
    6|0
    • Poor you

• Show All
    • did a black lady make you mad today dad? Yesh >:3

Shall we all cry tears because they won't accept you? Begone, peasant!

• You can't stereotype all black women to this statistic. Based off of the attitudes of a few women. We have nothing to resent. Black women are the most over looked people on this planet. Men don't want to date us or marry us but they want women with black girl features, bodies and tendencies. We put up with so much crap. Its honestly ridiculous. We get frowned upon by so many people because were known for being "Loud and ghetto" yet you all still fail to realize that isn't all black women. Its so fucking ridiculous, especially because I would never in my life frown upon a black man the way they do us. You know why? Because my father is black, my brothers are black, my uncles are black. You said you wouldn't deal with black women because there's "Resentment" dripping from us. I fear for your lack of better judgment or words. If you ask me I would say that you've must have been regretted by one too many black women to put so much anger and resentment into your statement.

• You're right, it is hypocritical. I'm white and find some black women attractive.

5|0
    0|0
  • What i saw in those questions mostly were people speaking honestly about theor preferences. i don't see anyone bash black women.

You can't help what other people are attracted to or not

0|0
    1|0
    • I know that. Read my question again. When people say we're ugly the whole world agrees but when some guy asks a question about some white/asian/hispanic girl, all guys have some novel as to why they love them so much

• Show All
    • I saw that there were some people that said they liked us/found us attractive but a ratio of guys liking us is 1/100000000000000000000 while liking a non-black girl is 100000000000/100 anyone with eyes can see that

• again hyperbolic...

What Girls Said 7

• *black girl raises hand*

I think it depends a lot on geographic location on how men view black women. I live In a very liberal area and I've never had issues with dating. In fact, it seems that most of the guys that ask me out/pursue me are white or Arab. I also spent a year abroad in Europe and men there date interracialy like nobody's business.

9|0
    0|0
    • That's so true.
      My boyfriend is Russian, the part of russia I live isn't very diverse. Lots of the men, think I'm exotic and try and get my attention :D

• I'm moving to Europe.

• I honestly don't care anymore. Whats the point of arguing that black women are beautiful to a ignorant person? Their view isn't going to change. I see beautiful black women everyday, let them continue to sleep.

6|0
    0|0
  • I see you feel deeply about the subject. im obviously not a dude but I will say this-everyone gets racial comments, yes even white people. Of course it's not as common for white people, but it's still there. Countless times I've been called a "cracker" and told to "get a tan" by people I didn't even know, and I didn't say anything back, because the last time I did that I was considered "racist" Anyways back to your question I see what you mean. Now I'm white but to me it seems like guys don't really aim towards African Americans as much, unless they ARE African American. Guys for some reason do love Asian girls, I'm not going to lie. My best friend is Chinese and there are a lot of guys in love with her. But really I don't get why guys can't love black women. I personally think there are some very beautiful African American women out there. To me Michelle Obama really is pretty. Allicat from vine is also extremely beautiful. Heck even Gabby Douglas is pretty. Just don't worry because if a guy doesn't like you because you're black then he's really not someone you'd wanna be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care what people think, whatever!!

Each person is only reponsible for herself. some girls of every race are ratchet

may be some racism working there but like I said I can't fix a racist. if they are out there nothing I can do.

lots of guys aren't like that

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel some men feel it is ok because some black men bash black women so harshly and they feel as though its acceptable.

2|0
    0|0
  • i KNOW RIGHT SMH

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember reading this article that was talking about this subject and apparently the reason why black women and black men are the least "desired" compared to white males and females is because "no-one is afraid of the light" and people are "scared of the dark" or some bullshit like that

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes