Why is it that when black girls get shitted on, all guys agree but when non-black girls get shitted on, guys will do everything they can to defend?

I was browsing through GaG a few days ago and I found questions like these:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1347360-black-girls-vs-white-girls

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1357787-aren-t-you-just-in-love-with-black-girls

When guys say they aren't attracted to us or don't like us, they get crap loads of up-votes.

White guy: "Black girls are fucking grace dude" *gets 7 likes*

Black guy: "I would never touch a black girl" *20 likes*

White guy: "meh. Asian girls are ok." *Guys storm in and treats him like he's dumb*

Everyone wants to debunk stereotypes about non-black girls but when it comes down to stereotypes about black girls, everyone just sits there and agrees.

No, I'm not hating on non-black girls. No, a non-black girl didn't "steals our menz", I just want to know why guys are so quick to call us black girls ugly/agree with other guys saying we're ugly but let ONE guy say an asian/white/hispanic girl is a 6/10, everyone will call him gay, he's stupid, they have baby features, have sweet bodies the shape of 10 year olds, etc.

But when guys shit on black girls about our looks, personality, etc., guys will even take the time to write a book as to why they don't like us. I get that it's an opinion to not like a certain person, but why are black girls always being talked about?

Like, what the hell do you guys THINK of when you hear the words "black" and "girl/s" put together?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• come on you don't know... some white people consinder themselves the "ideal" race and consinder anybody else, less than a human

• Putting that out there that a lot of races might consider themselves superior so don't be all "white people" do this when actually I'm sure all the races do it in one way or another. Don't generalize me

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand where you're coming from. And to answer your question as to why black women get shitted on is partly because of the media.

Anyway no we're not the most undesirable. Foreign men seem to find us pretty exotic. The American media tends to always have negative things to say towards black women, and gives us a bad image, and of course you have people wanting to believe the media instead of wanting to get to know us as a person. Like someone else has also mentioned. Black men aren't so quick to defend black women, therefore that makes us a very easy target to get talked about. When white women get talked about everyone seem to jump to their defense. When Asian women get talked about Asian men defend them. When latinas get talked about latino men are quick to jump to their aid as well. When black women get talked about you even have black men joining on the bandwagon. We just can't seem to catch a break, but at least most of us black women are confident within ourselves. Well, I hope I answered your question. <3

P. S. Don't pay attention to the racist people here, this is not what you COMMONLY see out there.

• Everything you said is pretty much why! They love to talk shit about us on the internet, but when I got out and about in the public (store, mall, etc.) it seems like another world, as if the trash talk is non-existent.. Plus I think they want to talk about us:

a white guy could walk pass 80 fat Asian girls and one skinny girl: "Asian women are so petite, yum!"
      a white guy could walk pass 80 skinny black girls and one plus-sized black girl: "Black women are so fat"

Thank you for the answer!