Are men capable of love?

Just wondering. It seems like so many guys are players or are interested in multiple women at the same time.

Can they fall in love? Are they capable of it?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend...

3671

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupid fucking question.

This question is a slap to the face to all loyal husbands and boyfriends in the world.

Please tell me you at least have a loving father figure or some kind of loyal brother or male role model in your life.

• Right? WE'RE ALL EVIL ROBOTS!. Smh...

• @TonyRyan *buzzes and clanks* DESTROY GENDER EQUALITY. ENSLAVE ALL FEMALES *clanks* EAT ALL VAGINA *buzzes* ALL HAIL THE PATRIARCHY.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they are.

Men are better at detaching from sex and having a purely physical connection. Women can do it too, but generally after a period of time we become attached.

Men are perfectly capable of falling in love and when they do, they normally fall hard. A man in love is a very powerful thing and if you're lucky enough to be the girl, you will feel very blessed and special.