Shy Cancer guy acts weird around me. What should I do?

We're co-workers since January. He stares at me a lot but is awkward and aloof when I'm around. He can be very friendly and sweet to me but then a minute later he would keep a distance from me like I'm a plague. He is not like that to any girls in the office. He has no problem talking and laughing to them but ignores me in public. I don't know why I'm treated that way. He knows I'm a nice girl and willing to help him as much as I can. Did I do something that annoyed him but I might not realize? I heard Cancer guys are very sensitive.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone acts like that around a girl they like. I would call myself shy and when I find a girl attractive and there is chemistry it's really difficult me to be normal with her. its like every time I hear her name I would get this rush. also I would act awkward around her and sometimes can't even talk coz when my heartbeat increases it becomes hard to breathe n stuff. sometimes I can talk though when my heart is normal lol. Maybe that's what is happening to him too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably is distancing himself from you because he caught the feels