Shy Cancer guy acts weird around me. What should I do?

We're co-workers since January. He stares at me a lot but is awkward and aloof when I'm around. He can be very friendly and sweet to me but then a minute later he would keep a distance from me like I'm a plague. He is not like that to any girls in the office. He has no problem talking and laughing to them but ignores me in public. I don't know why I'm treated that way. He knows I'm a nice girl and willing to help him as much as I can. Did I do something that annoyed him but I might not realize? I heard Cancer guys are very sensitive.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone acts like that around a girl they like. I would call myself shy and when I find a girl attractive and there is chemistry it's really difficult me to be normal with her. its like every time I hear her name I would get this rush. also I would act awkward around her and sometimes can't even talk coz when my heartbeat increases it becomes hard to breathe n stuff. sometimes I can talk though when my heart is normal lol. Maybe that's what is happening to him too :)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably is distancing himself from you because he caught the feels

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• As a shy guy, i can say some things about this...
    First of all, I can be wrong, because i obviously don't know him and how shy is him.

If i like a girl, then i would try to be ''nice'' with her even if i am naturally cold, so at the ends im just more polite than the usual.
    But most of time, i would to stay with some distance because i get really nervous, but if i had a chance, i would try to say something.

If Im not interested, then i can be relaxed and speak normally (well, i doesn't speak very much so it's not very important for me)

If i dislike her then i would try to always stay away from her

It seems like he likes you, and is trying to get close even with his shyness...

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess a shy guy who doesn't like a girl... would totally ignore her and sta yway from her as far as possible basically

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm sorry to hear he has cancer. He is probably shy because he is worried about his cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just sensitive but downright moody

0|0
    0|0
  • unless he tells you that you are annoying him he doesn't find you annoying. He might like you and just is scared to talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he writes "BITCH" in weed killer on your lawn.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes