What's so nice about a guy cooking?

Why do women like it when men can cook?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Enjoying someone, especially someone you care about, cooking for you doesn't seem like something that would be gender exclusive. I mean, my boyfriend loves it when I cook for him and I can't tell you how many times I've heard other guys rave about how much they love it when their girlfriends cook for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it’s a night off for me.

My dad always cooked when I was a kid, and my brothers started moving out when I was 6. My mum left when I was 14. I became a carer for my dad after his amputation when I was 17. I worked as a chef and I had to cook as it was just me and him. So I’ve cooked almost every night now for 8 years.

My boyfriend refuses to cook. Even if I’m poorly, I have to drag myself out of bed to feed everyone. He can cook basic meals, he just refuses to.

It would be nice if he made something for me when I can’t be bothered or don’t feel well. Boiling soup isn’t hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's the act of cooking itself that is attractive. For me, the attraction comes from his being adept in a skill that most people don't have--at least, not to a very advanced level.
    Personally, though, if I come across a guy who can cook well, I'd feel more competitive, because cooking is MY skill. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • um the same reason why guys like it when a woman can cook? It's just a nice skill to have that's all really.

2|0
    0|0
  • it's sexy that he knows how to create something delicious and feed it to me. definitely bonus points for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to cook... I consider it a hobby, and when I find someone who also likes to cook, it is something we can do together (spending quality time). I find a person who likes cooking is more likely to appreciate the work that goes into cooking than someone who would compare/ prefer a greasy FAST FOOD option to the effort, time, and resources put into home cooked food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you like it when women cook? Duh, food. Food that I didn't need to make. That's amazing. In general who doesn't love being given food?

0|0
    0|0
  • same why you like it. it shows you care about us, want to do something special for us.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

other way it shows that you care about your health, and shows you're independent

• My guy is an amazing chef. Its almost threatening because I consider myself a pretty good cook too. But I like it when my guy demonstrates skill at anything let alone something that reduces my need to do it for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it can be romantic.

1|1
    0|1
  • Because he is being considerate and it makes her feel appreciated instead of taken for granted. It can also be romantic, especially if you cook together.

0|0
    0|1
  • When my boyfriend cooks for me it feels soooooo romantic when he makes me taste and I love seeing his passion about food its beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a guy from New Orleans... oh how that man could cook. I am just curious... how tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's hot to watch him do it 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I like when a guy cooks because I don’t have to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz we don't have too. But still left with a huge mess to clean so I think it's a trade off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy as fuck when a guy can cook, the aroma of food that you're waiting for to be done just for you, even if it's for just one day a week, it's so nice to be able to relax for one day and it feels like you're a queen. I love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love if I had a man that can cook. I've been cooking for ever, it'd be a nice change

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is just like the color pink. When a guy is all sleek and in a tux with a pink pollo, it's kinda hot. Cooking is the same. It just is hot because it's different. Guys don't just cook for bae. It's rare!

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuase they dont like doing it and history says woman are supposed to cook so its diffeerant and nice when they do

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it cause its a nice thing for your SO to do

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a great sign that he knows how to take care of himself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think there is such a care involved in cooking. Along with passion. You are trying your best to make something please your partner. When it is a female it is so appreciated for it touches her mind and heart. particularly when you have kids and cook for them as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it shows he can take care of himself and doesn't expect her to be his mommy

0|1
    1|0
  • The food he makes

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case, that I do it naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I cook regularly for myself and others and it's appreciated. I find it fun and relaxing, also to try new dishes. Since I have small children, it's also easier for me to cook at home than to take them to a restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because then they don't have to cook... smh.

0|1
    0|0
  • So that they don't have to cook and learn how to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shows effort and planning

0|1
    0|0
  • Lovely meals 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it takes pressure off them to cook all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight delusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • So they don't have to be a mans mommy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gives them less work to do and more to complain about if you don't continue to cook.

0|1
    1|0
Loading... ;