Guys, are you more attracted to Shy or Confident girls?

So women in general (not always) tend to be attracted to confidence, but i'm not sure what most guys tend to prefer. (the GIFs are just examples)

• Shy.
  • Confident.

1253

Most Helpful Guy

• I rather have someone who is confident. Some who isn't afraid to say how they feel or what they think. If they think what I did something sweet. It is nice to hear the compliments, it nice to hear how they feel deep down even if it is embarrassing.

-She feels more sincere because she express how she feels
    -she is more adventurous
    -she is better at holding a conversation
    etc

Compared to the shy girl that is too afraid to do a lot of things. She is too afraid to invite you anywhere because you might say no.
    -Too afraid so talking to her can be frustrating because she doesn't say much.
    -shy girls aren't really adventurous or spontaneous.
    - she will rarely tell you how she feels because she definitely does not want to be embarrassed.
    - A lot of this things she will do will be awkward or she will do it all round about. Instead of being direct and too the point like the confident girl.
    etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys say shy girls until they see a confident girl. It’s the same thing with makeup. 80% of guys say they like women without makeup, but that wouldn’t be the case if they it was actually put into reality they would choose the better looking women.

What Guys Said 52

What Girls Said 11

• To all the guys out there replying with vague answers... Based on my experience, a more confident guy will prefer a confident, driven woman by his side. If the man is less confident, he will go for girls more like himself.

Just a point: shy is not always a synonym for insecure.

• would say it has more to do with personality than confidence. in my experience a demure girl is just a good contrast where a driven confident girl can be quite the headache

• You're right. I think personality plays a bigger role

• @themon09 I agree I notice shy guys like girls that are more shy than them. The really outgoing girl will intimidate them and they will just clam up. Compare to the shy girl.

• confident and sassy & slutty are too different things. many guys and women mistake the second for the first. confidence is more subtle low profile and deep.

• I fell for a really good looking and sweet guy, but he's shy too. It can be confusing.

• I’m sure it depends on the guy, but I’m expecting more like confident girls.

• I think they like the confident ones

• I like shy. Lmao.

• Confident

• guys take shy girls for granted

• Every women is adorable

• I don't think shyness and confidence are related though , you can be a shy and confident girl. the opposite of confidence would be lack of confidence which is related to low self esteem or insecurities , while shyness is more of a reserved type of girl , its natural but it doesn't mean the girl lacks confidence.

• Confident