Guys, are you more attracted to Shy or Confident girls?

So women in general (not always) tend to be attracted to confidence, but i'm not sure what most guys tend to prefer. (the GIFs are just examples)

• Guys, are you more attracted to Shy or Confident girls?Shy.
  • Guys, are you more attracted to Shy or Confident girls?Confident.

1253

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both, but if she is too shy to the point where she is scared to do anything or is socially awkward even when she should be comfortable with me? Then that's where I draw the line

• Yeah, i think if the other person can't communicate or get comfortable with you, you can't even get to know them in the first place.

• Exactly hun

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys say shy girls until they see a confident girl. It’s the same thing with makeup. 80% of guys say they like women without makeup, but that wouldn’t be the case if they it was actually put into reality they would choose the better looking women.