Groom slapped his bride on their wedding day, views (Video)?

Please watch the video carefully,

https://youtu.be/hYZprCvWZ1U

Now, Somebody please tell me from where did he gather the courage to slap her...

Girls, what would you do if it was you in her (Bride's) place? I would've instinctively punched him in face and called off the wedding right away lol 😂

Guys, tell me Why you think he did that? What would be your next step if you ever do what he did lol

And someone please tell me what could the bridesmaid be teaching/ telling the bride lol & what you think the bride would've done?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• You can see from the beginning that she seemed kinda scared and uncomfortable the way her head was hanging down and her facial expressions and the fact that she wasn't surprised or even angry at him or at least didn't show it which is a result of fear so this is definitely not the first time he would have hit her and also the fact that he felt like he could slap her on their wedding day shows that he was used to doing it often and he felt it was okay. I could never physically or intentionally hurt a woman especially not over something as silly as this. If I was one of his groomsmen or someone who's just attending the wedding or something then I would have slapped him twice as hard. If she or her friends and family had/have any sense, they should've called the cops on him or at the very least, called off the wedding.

5|4
    0|0
    • True, she did seem a bit awkward and too submissive in the situation but I assumed she's just pretending to be unconcerned with the marriage but now that I watched it again and realised that she gave no reaction even after the slap, I can see how fucked up things might be and really strange how his friend I guess, (the guy with the Champagne bottle) did nothing & even the bride's friends/ sis did nothing

• Show All
    • Yes, I hope she's out of it already!

• Yeah, me too...

• She clearly doesn't want to get married to him. I am guessing that its an arranged marriage. I think that she is doing this passive aggressive behavior to the groom in order to protest against her parents for making her marry him. He knows whats up, he is in the same situation as her so he opts for more over aggression and just slaps her in the face. She wants this marriage to fail and at this rate its going to fail. Just my thoughts.

3|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The fact that she barely reacted is alarming. I think this is something she is used to. Maybe it’s fine for the man to beat or hit his wife in their culture, I don't know. She didn’t do anything bad. She was just being playful. If he hits her for that I can’t imagine what he’d do to her in other situations.

If that was me of I would have would have attempted to kill him. Probably wouldn’t have worked but I’d definitely make sure his face was disfigured by the time I’m done.

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Foreign people, foreign culture, foreign brain. Within that very second.. It looked like she was actually expecting him to laugh at this.. She was too shocked to even open her mouth and look at him like this was going to be the legacy of their entire relationship.

.. Then again.. before the veil was being taken off she seemed a little too.. off.

1|0
    0|0
  • the whole scene seems weird. why was she so tentatively eating the cake. how come the most people did was half assedly pull him away. something just seems off about the whole thing like it's not entirely unexpected that it happened

2|2
    0|0
  • Is this where they kidnap the females and force them to marry or that other place that bride has no choice and does not get to choose which bone to jump?

https://youtu.be/QQnl8X4xpYQ

1|1
    0|0
  • I looked up this video. It was an arranged marriage. The bride appears Asian and the man from Eastern Europe. Who knows what he thinks he deserves from a woman. Something akin to slavery, I'm guessing. Very sad.

1|0
    0|0
  • this is maybe a gipsy wedding, he took it wrong way what she did, she didn't meant it like that she ws probably playful not sure yeah...
    if there is someone from Romania maybe they can tell what language is this, I I would say this is a gipsy wedding in romania or so...
    women are a second class citizen in these communities but even so, I can tell this guy is a "priviledged" jerk that is used to people kiss his ass, you can tell also how he gave the cake, he just kinda did it to get it over with, there was no gentle and caring "feeding" there but he should have done that...
    also you can analyze further how this slap is nothing really, the families probably aranged everything and no way the wedding will be called off, they pay for the bride, the brides maid there also "checked" and pulled her right away not to do what she did and the groom was also pulled to the side by his people... etc etc etc... anyway, they will probably have a good marriage in my opinion and I wish them the good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • Like a romanian would know the gipsy language...

• Show All
    • im from romania and i didn't understand shit!

• 4d

Reports are this is Uzbekistan.

• That dude is an ass. No sense whatsoever, she was just trying to lighten things up but he's too dum to get a joke.
    If I was at that wedding, he would have spent the rest of his life eating out of a straw.

3|1
    0|1
    • 4d

No one at that wedding reacted. If you would've you would've been chastised or ousted. This is regular behavior for these people. That is what is clear.

• Show All
    • 4d

I understand the outrage at seeing something as wrong as that at a ceremony that is supposed to be warm, happy and peaceful. At the worst, I've seen a few drunken incidents, accidental falls at weddings. I don'tt hink I've ever seen bride abuse. It's sad and shocking.

• Well, not sure what happened to cause that (she seemed like she did not wish to be there), but unless this was an arranged marriage and she was "forced" into it, she clearly enjoys being treated that way because otherwise why would she date and then marry an asshole unless she wanted to be with an asshole?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Arranged. She was clearly "purchased." No dating involved. Sure her family was paid. She likely thought she was moving out of poverty. Maybe. But emotional and physical deprivation is deadly too.

• he can't take a joke wow. she moved the cake from his mouth and he got that mad o-o

2|2
    0|2
    • Yeah, typical asshole

• Show All
    • He was provoked.

• 4d

@Stephen3355 Pulling a piece of cake from someone's mouth in a teasing gesture is wedding tradition. As is smashing the cake into one another's mouths. If pulling the cake Away is provocation for a whack, then smashing cake into the lips would be cause for murder. Something was clearly wrong with the wedding, these people and the violence we witnessed.

• It's a videotaped example of physical abuse. Therefore very easy to spot as a red flag. This person clearly doesn't understand what physical abuses or that it is wrong. At the very least he is a narcissist. He might be a sociopath. These are the kinds of people that don't understand abuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have the marriage annulled immediately!

I'M NOT KIDDING!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weakness, not courage that makes you abuse a partner.

Me? I'd fuck his shit up, and so would my friends.

And I wouldn't be going home with him.

0|1
    0|2
  • In some cultures women are submissive and learn from an early age never to confront men, and they can not cancel the marriage because of all the drama (and seriously, the police will not do anything unless you contact them black and blue).

2|0
    0|0
  • 1. He is clearly very drunk. He is woably.
    2. He is clearly mentally retarded. Look at his dimwitted face.
    3. I am not sure what culture it is but looks like either something from the ME or Balkans. Probably not that unexpected.

What would I do? Well I would never be in that position.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was shocked when I saw it
    I how did they decided to get married

1|0
    0|0
  • First off, if my groom did that to me... I will tell him off so bad and divorce him the next day

Secondly, I have overprotective brothers.
    They will kill him if he did that lol

1|0
    0|1
  • You can't answer this in your own lens. Girls are saying "I'd divorce him right away" or "I'd beat him up". This is a totally different foreign culture and most likely a forced marriage. You wouldn't be able to do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't do that not on our wedding day. If I was the bride's family I would have hopped up and beat the shit out of him right there.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would have punch him back and the wedding is off, I didn't get a ton of make up on, wear an expensive ass dress, for you to hit me for being playful, hell no, you need a some blush on your face

1|0
    0|0
  • When is the divorce coming? I would have ended it IMMEDIATELY. Somebody would have got their butt whipped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg this is awful that poor lady, she looked so pretty and I loved her dress he really doesn't deserve her making such an effort for him!

2|1
    0|0
  • Hey ladies and gentleman and all those who slut shame this is the type of behavior that is tolerated in extremely conservative backward societies in the middle east and india and some other countries in asia. notice how she was very timid, uncomfortable, and nervous around him and in the situation she is in. notice how he is shoving the cake in her mouth and how he slapped her for embarrassing him for that little innocent joke she did. she honestly was trying to change the the tense atmosphere into joyous one for an event which should be full of joy and laughter

0|0
    0|2
    • That is definitely not the behaviour accepted in India lmao, you don't know how overrated wedding ceremonies are In here, had it happened here, the bride's family would've knocked the groom off then and there,

• Show All
    • Oh yeah if this happened in India the brides dad would have massacred the groom and his entire family!

• 4d

@sasukeuchiha7 Sounds like an interesting slasher for a Bollywood blockbuster... Welll, we'd watch it here in the states. "Bollywood Wedding Bloodbath!" All SINGING, DANCING AND SCIMITARS!

• Wow that guy's a piece of shit he should have his hands chopped off and his head chopped off and dick and balls chopped off

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't take courage to slap someone that isn't ready to defend himself. I guess the first time he slapped a woman wasn't on camera and sadly she didn't kick his ass for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That wasn't an act of courage. She's in for one shitty life ride if teasing him over a piece of cake gets a slap like that. I give him about a month before she shows up with a black eye.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

As several people said above, this isn't the first time he'd slapped her. Her family did not object and no one at the wedding objected, so it's clear he probably beat her up on their wedding night. This is a tragic portent of what will be a tragic relationship. I hope she survives to leave.

• 3d

@Screenwriter It's apparently socially acceptable behavior in that culture. It's kind of the luck of the draw as to which culture a woman gets born into, it seems. I feel for her.

• something wrong from beginning, like she was drunk or on drugs.
    She had a refle to pull that away to mess with him, there was a rason for that, maybe to pull some power on him... girls will play, not sure there.

then he slapped because he felt dis respected. he will have no problem physically abusing her. problem is there was no humor in it, or joy. It looks dead... like pre-arranged marriage with no love, and spite already.

This is a match made in hell not love.

he strikes me as a rich dude...

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably just realize :

oh shit, this is forever?

0|0
    1|0
  • WHAT THE FUCK!! , Honestly she's looking so fuckin unhappy just WTF!!! Who the fuck does that , it was just a tease , wtf!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • The bride seems a little reluctant to go through with this marriage in the first place.

1|2
    0|0
    • 4d

Don't see joy in either of their faces. I don't think either of these people wants to be married to the other or possibly married at all.

• Look at how happy she is. I'm sure they'll be a lovely couple! <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn’t get married to a guy like that

2|2
    0|0
    • a man shouldn't raise his hand to his woman :P
      :D

• Show All
    • He's probably another one of those white knights who is okay with women hitting men and men not being allowed to hit back in self defence. Men who pander to women are beyond pathetic.

• 4d

Since 90% of men are stronger than 90% of women, any man can prevent a woman from physically assaulting him. Hold a woman's wrists. Pin her down. You don't have to hit a woman, and since you're stronger than her in practically every case, this is wrong. Now, if she comes after you with a weapon, all bets are off. Knife, gun, metal pipe, baseball bat. It's self defense.

• Motherfucker would have been thrown away of his own wedding if I was around. What kind of piece of shit does it take to do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems like she is not happy to marry this guy , and he can see that thats why he did it

0|0
    0|0
  • He's abusive, annul the marriage.

The bride also seems to have something wrong with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is what happens in other countries. Ass backwards

0|1
    0|0
  • she clearly didn't want to be there and he overreacted

0|0
    0|0
  • This made me angry 😡

2|1
    0|0
  • Damn, what a asshole.

2|1
    0|0
  • He overreacted. That is nuts.

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe they fought before the wedding?

1|0
    0|0
  • stupid people in a stupid world

2|0
    0|0
  • That's was mad

1|0
    0|0
  • Women do not like nice guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol tf

0|0
    1|0
  • divorce right at the wedding reception lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Can you feel the love?

0|0
    0|0
  • women become outraged when a man hits a woman even if it's as unimportant as a little slap on the cheek but the same women stand back and cheer when a woman hits a man. why do women shut up when a member of their sex hits a guy and expect us to burst in tears when a guy hits a woman. i'm seeing it everywhere these days. women physically attack guys and then they starting bitching and moaning and yelling rape when the guy decides to fight back. women! you can't expect people to care about you when your so full of... . and the worst thing is in these situations women always get support from other men and they get cocky because they know there is always some dumbass guy around to help them by teaming up on the other guy

0|0
    1|0
    • watch this to understand------https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=GZ8bnRrr4l8------

• Show All
    • 7d

It depends on the people, I would be annoyed. And I don't class this as a little slap, it's the start of something. If people are blind to this, standing around her, what else are they going to be? But then I've lived in abusive relationships, (Never again). So this perhaps is more personal for me due to that. (And I'm not posting an in-depth personal insight due to that)

• 4d

@LSKJA I understand what you mean about that wedding video. I had abusive relationship too. Tried and tried to resolve it. He wasn't committed to changing. Only I was. Had to divorce. Spent a long time thinking I could "help" him. Only person could do that was him. He didn't want to. Don't you bet this isn't the same kind of case here.

• If she had been the one to slap him, no one would have batted an eye.

Note that we're just talking about a slap here, nothing more.

The sexism of people when it comes to this stuff is unreal.

0|2
    2|0
  • It's so obvious that she seems uncomfortable around him. I really hope she gets out of that relationship because you can just tell that he's probably abusive.

2|1
    0|2
  • She did something wrong and she got punished

0|3
    6|4

Recommended myTakes