Groom slapped his bride on their wedding day, views (Video)?

Please watch the video carefully,

https://youtu.be/hYZprCvWZ1U

Now, Somebody please tell me from where did he gather the courage to slap her...

Girls, what would you do if it was you in her (Bride's) place? I would've instinctively punched him in face and called off the wedding right away lol 😂

Guys, tell me Why you think he did that? What would be your next step if you ever do what he did lol

And someone please tell me what could the bridesmaid be teaching/ telling the bride lol & what you think the bride would've done?

1637

Most Helpful Guys

• You can see from the beginning that she seemed kinda scared and uncomfortable the way her head was hanging down and her facial expressions and the fact that she wasn't surprised or even angry at him or at least didn't show it which is a result of fear so this is definitely not the first time he would have hit her and also the fact that he felt like he could slap her on their wedding day shows that he was used to doing it often and he felt it was okay. I could never physically or intentionally hurt a woman especially not over something as silly as this. If I was one of his groomsmen or someone who's just attending the wedding or something then I would have slapped him twice as hard. If she or her friends and family had/have any sense, they should've called the cops on him or at the very least, called off the wedding.

• True, she did seem a bit awkward and too submissive in the situation but I assumed she's just pretending to be unconcerned with the marriage but now that I watched it again and realised that she gave no reaction even after the slap, I can see how fucked up things might be and really strange how his friend I guess, (the guy with the Champagne bottle) did nothing & even the bride's friends/ sis did nothing

• Yes, I hope she's out of it already!

• Yeah, me too...

• She clearly doesn't want to get married to him. I am guessing that its an arranged marriage. I think that she is doing this passive aggressive behavior to the groom in order to protest against her parents for making her marry him. He knows whats up, he is in the same situation as her so he opts for more over aggression and just slaps her in the face. She wants this marriage to fail and at this rate its going to fail. Just my thoughts.

Most Helpful Girls

• The fact that she barely reacted is alarming. I think this is something she is used to. Maybe it’s fine for the man to beat or hit his wife in their culture, I don't know. She didn’t do anything bad. She was just being playful. If he hits her for that I can’t imagine what he’d do to her in other situations.

If that was me of I would have would have attempted to kill him. Probably wouldn’t have worked but I’d definitely make sure his face was disfigured by the time I’m done.