Confessed to shy guy and he confessed back. But he's still not initiating anything. Why?

Anonymous
Said I like him a lot and want a relationship he said the same but is still holding back. Why?

He was super happy a little shocked to hear it (I think deep down he knew it). He has some issues about his financial situation but he's staring at me like "what is wrong with this girl".

Other times sneaking glances. The vibe isn't awkward or anything, it's still the same mellow but underlying tension.

Shy guys what makes you this way even after the red carpet has been rolled out and all the lights are green?
Confessed to shy guy and he confessed back. But hes still not initiating anything. Why?
2 d
So, everyone, my decision is that I will ignore this person. Thanks for your input. 💖
27
1