Ex following me on social media after almost a year of no contact?

My ex and I were exclusively together almost a year but have been on/off for 15 years (he would ghost randomly and pop in and out over the years) so we do have close emotional attachment and history. This last time we were together he cheated on me, then ghosted me and we went no contact. Immediately after we broke up he met a girl on tinder and married her within a few months of dating, right after they got married he started following me on social media again and it’s confusing me as he made the breakup seem to be all my fault.

I worked really hard to finally let him go and move on from it and I found my sense of self worth and strength to love/focus on myself and not rebound instead. I have no intentions of pursuing anything and this was a really hard breakup/bad ending for me, he is the only man I’ve ever genuinely loved to this capacity. Even though I choose to just be me and be free, I can’t help but wonder from a guys perspective what that means. Why would he follow me on socials and watch all my stuff immediately after marrying a rebound knowing we ended pretty badly and we haven’t had any contact?
Updates
1 y
Agreed
Post Opinion