Guys, Guys would you walk the long way home with a girl if you didn’t find her attractive?

We live in the same neighborhood. We both left a party the same time. He initially was walking but stopped as I was leaving. He waited until I caught up to him. He said he was only going to walk a few blocks before taking a cab. I told him it’s a nice night. I’m going to walk. We started talking and ended up walking further. He asked if I wanted to walk a different way (longer path) I originally said no but agreed. Then, we walked and talked the whole way home. When we got closer he did mention that didn’t realize how much time had past (i. e. like wow it’s almost 1am). I’m surprised he walked with me the entire way. He initially said he was going to catch a cab. Is this a sign he is attracted to me or likes me?

Post Opinion