Men, what makes you want to act like a gentleman around woman?

I’ve been lucky with a lot of men being very chivalrous around me, which I like a lot.

Like this one time recently, I thought this man pulled out a chair for me in the restaurant to sit down and I thanked him and he graced me to sit, only to find out that he was sitting himself but gave me the seat…

Then they approached us, we had a wonderful conversation for 4-5 hours. They were holding umbrellas for us while our friends were taking photos.

They invited us on drinks.

One of them gave me his jacket to sit on it so that my dress wouldn’t get wet in rain.

Then they went to pay for our table, only to figure out, another group of men paid for us, because they were from Georgia and saw us there.

They sang to us and all.

They accompanied us to the car and opened the doors for us.

I wonder now, what’s something I do, that makes men want to do those sweet little gestures?

Because , my friend told me those things don’t happen when they go out alone without me , they happen when I go with them, even though, my friends are by far much much prettier than me.

Post Opinion