Do you feel sorry for the people on my 600lb life?

Do you feel sorry for the people on my 600lb life??

• Yes , this is a disease
  • Hell no STOP FUCKING EATING
  • Indifferent
    Vote C

1429

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really.

I mean what blows my mind is that the person taking care of the obese person actually buys them what they want to eat. So you'll see them pulling out a bunch of junk food from the grocery bag.

I mean you're doing the grocery shopping for this person and you're going to continue buying junk? What the hell is wrong with you?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i know right! like why can't the person buy the obese person healthy foods

• I may have seen it but I don't remember.

• same

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel sorry that theyโ€™re in the state that theyโ€™re in, but it quickly diminishes when they ignore all advice, education, and work around their new plumbing to continue bad habits.
    I saw one where even after her surgery she couldnโ€™t move due to her size - so her husband set up a deep fryer next to her mattress on the floor so she could make snacks ๐Ÿ˜

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree. girl did you see the one with the lady frying chicken in bed?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ridiculous

• ๐Ÿ™„ thatโ€™s just ridiculous, not only for themselves but the people around them enabling the behaviour