I just got a free personal training session with gym I just joined and trainer tried to get me to sign up for a $2500 program after. Wth is that?

Jendcheuebc
AITA for getting a little annoyed by this?
I joined a new gym which comes with a complementary training session. Afterward he reviewed a “goals plan” with me and then the last page was about 2 very pricey training plans options for 3 to 4 months. One was like $1500 and the other was $2800. He goes “which one do you want to go with?” I just politely tried to decline. After that he sort of just wrapped up the session and we said our goodbyes.
It put me in a really awkward position because I really didn’t want to sign up for it and felt put on the spot. I just felt it was very unreasonably priced for a 3 month program! At my old gym they only charged like $60 per training session.
2
1