New Movies I Am DOWN To Watch This Christmas🎞️🍿☕🎄

SpiderManFan2002

Those of you who know me, will know one thing- I love movies. So it goes without saying, I'll probably watch every single Spider-Man movie in our Christmas holidays, but there are some new ones I wanna watch too...

So enough said, let's get started!

#1 - Knives Out

Knives Out🔪🔪🔪
Knives Out🔪🔪🔪

What I gathered from the trailer was this family was celebrating this guy's birthday (their father/gandfather whatever) and he gets killed. It was one of the family members that killed him, and basically the James Bond and Captain America detectives have to figure whodunnit.

I mean how can I refuse this movie? They had me at:

✅ Murder Mystery

✅ Chris Evans

And plus, when Chris Evans in the trailer tells everyone to "eat shit" I'm just sat here like a typical Marvel fan...

"Language!"😏😏😏

Plus, the trailer song is a bop.

#2 - Gemini Man

Gemini Man♊
Gemini Man♊

So I know some people didn't really like this movie- I've heard negative reviews online and stuff, but that won't stop me from watching it.

I know it's been out for ages, but I haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet- but Christmas time is basically an excuse for movies (for me anyway) so this is definitely going to be one to watch.

I mean to be fair they had me at:

✅ Will Smith

#3 - Spies In Disguise

Spies In Disguise🤴🏾🕸️🐦
Spies In Disguise🤴🏾🕸️🐦

I saw the trailer for this, and basically the plot is Will Smith is like this cool, badass, top secret agent, and Tom Holland is a scientist and they team up and Tom Holland turns Will Smith into a pigeon but doesn't know how to turn him back.

I probably won't get to see this, this Christmas, but you never know- if somehow I get money, and my best friend gets money and we decide to go to the cinema like a week after Christmas day, this is what we'll go watch😂😂

I was pretty much sold at:

✅ Will Smith

✅ Tom Holland

✅ Cute-funny-looking movie

#4 - Frozen 2

Frozen 2 ❄️❄️
Frozen 2 ❄️❄️

I have been waiting since I was 11 for a sequel- I didn't see Frozen straight away when it came out, I saw it a few months after it came out- but I loved it none the less.

Constantly listening to "Let It Go"😂

I even had Elsa and Anna dolls😂😂I still have this Elsa figure my mum got me from the Disney Store and it sits on my shelf because it looks so pretty.

It's annoying because the songs for Frozen 2 constantly popup on my recommendations, but I don't wanna listen because I don't wanna spoil it😂

#5 - The Knight Before Christmas and The Princess Switch

The Knight Before Christmas ⚔️🛡️
The Knight Before Christmas ⚔️🛡️
The Princess Switch👑👑
The Princess Switch👑👑

Okay so I've put both of the movies because I'm literally gonna say the same thing about them both.

So yes, they're both really corny, yes they're so predictable, yes they make no sense, and are totally unrealistic- but I will still watch both because... Who cares if they're corny? It's Christmas😂

And plus, it's Vanessa Hudgens- Gabriella from High School Musical so that makes up for a lot😂

#6 - Blue Story

Blue Story📘
Blue Story📘

So I heard about this film at first, just the name- didn't really know too much about it, then I saw it on the news- that whole story about it being pulled out of cinemas. That's what grabbed my attention.

Then I read about what it was about, and it seems like it would be a really interesting watch. It's about the "postcode war" thing a number of teenagers have going on in Britain and the director has been a survivor of such things himself, so it'll be great to see it from someone's perspective who's actually been through these things to tell us how it is.

Not some posh director trying to guess.

And if you wanna read about the banning of it in cinemas- firstly it's not banned anymore and secondly I wrote about it:

The Banning Of Blue Story And Debunking Misconceptions (As Usual)

Any last words?

So yeah I have a whole list for this Christmas to keep me busy😂

And honestly, I'm gonna love it- finishing my college work, and any of my other errands for the day, getting changed into my PJs with a cup of tea or hot chocolate snuggling up in the blankets and watching these movies <3

I'll be either by myself, chilling with my family, or my best friend (who is technically family considering she's like my sister😂) but either way I'll enjoy it! ^_^

Speaking of enjoying, I hope you enjoyed this MyTake and...

Thank you for reading! <3 :)

27
10

Most Helpful Girls

• DizzyDesii
    I considered Knives Out because i like Daniel Craig and Chris Evans but it honestly doesn't seem worth a movie ticket. It’ll be on HBO or starz come next year so i’ll wait. I was sooooo excited to see Gemini Man but it was the biggest disappointment. I look forward to Spies in Disguise but feel it wouldve been better had he stayed human instead of a bird. Im not a Frozen fan. I dont like Vanessa Hudgens and dont use Neflix. Never heard of Blue Story but seems interesting
    Is this still revelant?
  • NickiB
    I can spoil Frozen 2 and Gemini man for you.

They were. Both good.

So here's the biggest surprises...
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• October808
    6 Underground
    1917
    Gemini Man
    History of the World Part 1
    Imaginaerum
    It Chapter II
    Joker
    Klaus
    Lady & the Tramp
    Last Sharknado: It's About Time
    Official Secrets
    Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
    Paradise Hills
    Rambo: Last Blood
    Ready Or Not
    Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark
    Siberia
    Stan & Ollie
    Is this still revelant?
    • October808

I just watched 'Code 8', 'Doctor Sleep' and 'Gemini Man' last night. I think that is the first time I've seen Jason and Robbie Amell together in a movie together. The sequel to the Shining is pretty neat. The Fresh Prince vs the Fresh Prince is pretty good. I still feel like I was watching 'Double Impact' but with more Fresh Prince.

• JimmyQ
    Hey,

I'm a little counter cultural but I did see Knives Out (can't wait for new Bond movie) and loved it. Another one I really like was Shaft 2019. Saw the Irishman, very interesting. Just not sure if it is fiction based on reality or what, but the actors were outstanding.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

825
  • Robertcw
    I am so down to watch Gemini Man.

I also watch movies as a hobby. I love film.

I'm a big fan of Shai LaBuff's indie movies and am a DC and Prime Video fan (sorry :P but I'm not a marvel fan, though spiderman is a unique exception being that Sony has the rights to SpiderMan and Sony Productions all have a unique DC-ish feel to them).
  • JimmyQ
    Only one that caught my eye is Knives Out, but Will Smith has delivered consistently so I might give that one a look too.

Daniel Craig is hands down the best actor to ever play James Bond and the new Bond trailer was just released. Can't wait to see the movie.
  • Omg! I love these picks!! They are the best. It hard to add anything but some after thoughts. The making of die hard on Netflix movies that made us, Klaus- Netflix movie, it was pretty amazing. Bad mom's Christmas
  • Nice picks! I personally watched knives out and it was amazing
    • Yeah, my best friend told me the same thing! xD

No spoilers! :P

• Jjpayne

I'll say this you really have to wait till the end for the big reveal. Mouth zipped :)

• Jjpayne

And for me my movies are dark waters, midway, star wars, black Christmas, and last Christmas was amazing by the way, frozen 2 was also adorable like a big warm hug :), and know there's at least one more... Hold on

• diselpind
    I've watched knives out and it was really good. y'all should definitely go watch it
  • Iron_Man
    I have the $300 dollar a year Regal movie pass see a movie anytime anywhere deal. I've already seen 13 movies since November 8th
  • Legendhardon
    Have you seen not another teen movie chris evans is in there.
  • Kreneman
    Knives Out, Gemini Man, and Frozen 2 I will watch this month but great list for this holidays.
  • Gedaria
    The only one vim interested in is Knives out.
    I will be going to the cinema to watch that Weds...
  • goaded
    My daughter loved Frozen 2. I won't tell you how old she is!
    • Honestly at this point, I won't care if she's like a 10-year-old or a 20-year-old or any older lol- Frozen is for everyone xD

• nicholas28290
    i'm looking forward to the new starwars movie this month and in march 2020 i can't wait for king vs godzilla
  • Liam_Hayden
    For me Christmas is a time for the classics plus all the cheesy Hallmark movies.
  • I_am_here_
    thank you for your recommendations
    but im not really into watching :)
  • JayLiche
    #2 is definitely on my list

never heard of the other two
  • Sevenpointfive
    1. bad santa
    2. polar express
    3. bad santa 2
  • kathy1121
    So I won't do spoilers but frozen 2 is... Blah
    • kathy1121

Also Klaus is great and Noelle looks good

• wynn-ing
    This is a very good list!
  • Sevenpointfive
    i like vanessa hudgens. i'm glad she's back!
  • Ninjazzed
    Gemini man, everything else looks meh.
  • ntipp
    I can't wait to watch Blue Story on Saturday
  • 1828avaava1828
    🕷 👩 woot woot
  • KaraAyna
    Good mytake
  • usernamesk
    Knives out is amazing. My date also loved it.
  • lucas262
    The lighthouse
  • girlinthemirror
    I hate spider man
  • WhereAmI
    How about "It" part 2?
  • Razal
    Interesting list
  • Johnson12
    I love the one with Jimmy Stewart
  • Jupiter1
    Only Knives Out looks interesting 🤔
  • KaraAyna
    Nice mytake
  • msk19994
    Knives out looks like a fun movie
  • Gsm24diecast
    Nope
  • Razal
    Nice list