Small Breasts, Big Breasts, Advantages, Disadvantages: Let's Talk About Breasts!

LuckyLittleLucy

Just a little Take about boobs! I hope you'll see a little of the humour, but

Are my breasts too small?

My breasts are so big! It makes me sad!
I don't like the way my breasts look- what to do?
Should I have a breast reduction/implants?

We've all seen these questions!

I think it's a pretty well known fact that during puberty, a lot of girls experience a massive confidence drop. Not all girls, but many.

We all have days where we'd love to change our bodies for somebody else's. We all have things we'd love to alter about ourselves! However, despite these things, we still love our own bodies.

But where do we draw the line?

I see so many questions on here like the ones above! It's really saddening! Not just girls who are (most likely) going through puberty, but fully grown women who are still uncomfortab;e with their own bodies... To the point where they're asking is there anything I can do to change myself?

A lot of the time, it's all about size...

Let's Talk About Breasts

And often, the questions from women with smaller breasts are along the lines of "How do I accept that my breasts are small?!"

Some women with small breasts think they're unfeminine! Ridiculous!

Some absolutely brilliant advantages to having smaller breasts:

• You can go out without a bra and still look totally awesome! Backless dresses are not a problem!
  • Shirts will always fit your chest if they fit everywhere else. No wasting time trying them all on to see which will button up!
  • You don't need an underwired bra- which gives you way more choice!
  • Sports tops with built in bras- bring it on!
  • Exercise is totally cool! At least, for your boobs anyway!
  • You don't get that back pain some busty girls suffer from!

Some unfortunate disadvantages of having small breasts can include:

• Bikini shopping! The bottoms and the top have to be bought separately! Ughhh! *It happens to busty girls too- let's just make all bikinis separates*
  • If dresses fit on the bottom, sometimes they need altering to fit the top...

So! I think we can conclude... Small breasts are fabulous!!

Some of the questions I see from bustier woman are "I feel uncomfortable with big breasts... It makes me self-conscious!"

Some women with big boobs think they look silly or out of proportion! Ridiculous!

Some of the super cool advantages to having big breasts include:

• Pillows! If it's the right angle, lying on them is really comfy.
  • Super soft hugs! They're so squishy so, if the angle is right, it's really comfy!
  • They're great for resting mugs on if you can't move to put one down...
  • They bounce... And when you're bored and alone, that can provide great entertainment!
  • You develop excellent spacial awareness- nothing gets too close in case they get hit!
  • You put loose clothes on and automatically have definition...

Some of the cons of having big breasts include:

• Stupid shirts that pull apart because they fit everywhere but your chest!
  • Going without bras only happens at home or in your dreams...

So I think we can conclude, all breasts are excellent in their own way!

31
14

Most Helpful Girl

• moistycakes
    The pros for big boobs are interesting... There are way more cons having big boobs like:
    -Back pain.
    -Breast pain.
    -Swelling.
    -Not being able to lie on my stomach.
    -Hardly able to see my feet.
    -Stairs.
    -Exercising.
    -Bathing suits.
    -Finding bras that fit.
    -Having to go plus size because boobs don't fit in the size that the rest of my body needs and looking fat because my boobs protrude so much.
    -Pain when they bounce (usually during sex).
    -You will never find that crumb that fell down there.
    -Under boob sweat.

The plus for me is that they look damn good in some dresses and they make my waist look tiny in comparison but holy shit they're annoying.
    But all boobs are definitely excellent.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• TJ-Laser
    I love boobs of all sizes. girls need to realise that most men actually dont care what size they are. If we get to play with them we are putty in your hands lol
    Is this still revelant?
    • men need to realize that most women's worlds don't revolve around them. notice how the post doesn't mention men once, because this isn't about men

• TJ-Laser

@nooriginality why so salty? i was giving my opinion. please dont cry about it :)

• I think what @nooriginalty was trying to say is that knowing men don't care about the size doesn't give women confidence. Women will have confidence (or not) whether or not the male population likes their brest size. Obviously, it would probably make some difference, but she's saying that women are (or aren't) happy with their boobs for a wide variety of reasons and men probably aren't the most significant reason in many women's minds...

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1330
  • TheGamingOne
    There is a guy for every type of boob (or girl) and lets face it, who cares about her boobs when she's a beautifull woman :D
    I'd date a cup A if she's looks good

But nice mytake, and boobs shouldn't be impacting convidce at all
    (unless your going to ask me how they look :P)

All boobs a boobifull :D (get it beautifull + boob.. no? ok ill shutup)
  • OlderAndWiser
    Many guys actually prefer smaller breasts and women go through surgery to get bigger boobs!
    • TJ-Laser

i agree, my ex was obsessed with getting breast implants but i can't stand them. I tried to reassure her that I actually liked her smaller breasts but she was having none of it.

• women don't do everything they do for men

• @nooriginality Of course not, but when women talk about boobs, most often their concern is how a guy will react when he sees the twins.

• bambampow
    There is a BBC documentary which is called "me and my small breasts" look for it in Youtube, it is free, over an hour of fun facts.

I love boobs whatever the size
    I have had girlfriends that are nearly flat and only one girlfriend who was very busty
    In my experience, big breasts as seen on TV and Movies are not common, actually they are the exception. Most girls have small breasts and thats fine, nothing wrong.
    • rjroy3

With this topic, when you said BBC I was not thinking British television lol

• bluenose1872
    I love boobs of all shapes and sizes. There's no bigger turn on if you ask me. My ex missus just had to iwear a low cut top and I would be like a puppy following it's master about. It's all to do with proportionality rather than size. If they fit the figure they're perfect. A cup c cup f cup doesn't matter
  • Darkone1
    I prefer smaller they look better, like the one in picture.
    When you love someone you love her all attributes and I think most of the women are look best in their natural boobs size, implants are not going to get you something.
    • this was about how all boobs are good. no body needs your preferences

• Darkone1

@nooriginality then allow me narrow it down for you small are always best.

• no you don't understand. your opinion doesn't matter. this isn't about you. this isn't about which boobs you think are best. this is not asking for your opinion

• SuklaaTryffeli
    Wow, the pros for big breasts were really stupid. I bet you were out of ideas.
    • I have big breasts and they are just more personal pros... Because I'm just weird...

• Dargil
    There is such a thing as too big, but short of that, proportionality is best. If your figure fits just nipples on pecs, I'm good with it.
    • but literally no body asked for your opinion on what you think is good? this was about how all boobs are good. no body needs your preferences

• Dargil

@nooriginality Out in the real world, from which you are undoubtedly sheltered, everything is about preference... discriminating, from baseball bats to boobs. All boobs are "good" but not equally so in the eyes of the beholder. The writer points this out: "Some women with big boobs think they look silly or out of proportion! Ridiculous!" even if she swings the other way later on: "all breasts are excellent in their own way!". The same is true with vrtually everything else. If you are blessed with having to be self-dependent in life, rather than living in a millenial coccoon, you will will make cold, hard preferences and choices every day as you see things as thet really are, rather than what you wish them to be.

• yes, your preferences are your preferences, but here they were not meant to be shared. I don't know why you're so angry at our generation? 25 year old? but this post was about making women feel good about their boobs, big or small. not about you sharing which you prefer.

• BillieJean1070
    Mine are small B cups and I wouldn't want it any other way :)
  • clampfan101
    Having boobs looks fun. lol 😜
    If I was a girl, and could choose my size, I would want them on the bigger size. Smaller clearly have better advantages, but they just look so fun to have. I'd want them just under the kind of size that would get me stared at by all the guys.
  • I like all boobs so long as they are natural. Does not matter the size, shape, color, perky or saggy.

they can be the perfect toy for a guy to play with. you can squeeze them, suck on them or rub them. if you do it in a way the woman likes. you have a good way to start getting her in the mood for other things.
  • loneman
    I think it is more interesting why something turns one person on and not another. When I was in fourth grade I was slowly noticing breasts. As puberty continued my love for big breasts continued. Now I get turned on by D and up as long as the woman is not over weight for her body size.
  • oldanddecrepid
    Like your take... I think a lot of women unnecessarily ridicule themselves over the size of their chest.

If a guy is choosing a woman based on her chest-size, then his priorities are screwed-up, and he is not the right guy for her!

If the guy is truly into a woman, he will like everything about her, not just her chest size, but her compatibility with him emotionally and how her entire body (not just her breasts) fits with his! To me it is more of feeling when I hold her that it just feel perfect in every way.

I like fit women with smaller breasts and a sweet little behind to match, it is just my preference. Each guy is attracted to something different... so women should not worry about how large or small their breasts are, because no matter what, there is a guy out there that will think she is perfect... with what she has!
  • gray_sailor
    Good myTake.

As a long time boob man, I say YAY BOOBS!
  • golani
    when it comes to boobs i dont discriminate but i think it looks way more aesthetic when a woman has smaller boobs. maybe thats just me because i'm a 100% ass man. i couldn't care less if a woman was flat chested but had amazing legs and a big butt
  • Nik1hil
    In the section of big boobies, point
    4) They bounce... And when you're bored and alone, that can provide great entertainment!.
    WHAT Do you mean by it? I am clueless here
  • W31rd0
    I have small breasts, but they seem to be the "perfect shape" naturally. I don't get why the perfect shape breasts are said to be rare, because my mom's breasts and mine are just that. I think I have a greater breast tissue density, because I can get fat and not see a major difference in breast size, unlike some girls.

Suffice it to say, when I do wear a bra, it's always the sports bra, because the one with the hooks seems to be too difficult for me to use. I hate wearing bras, but I usually do during the summer, so (1) mom wouldn't scold me for going braless and (2) the sports bra ties my breasts to my chest so they don't jiggle and wiggle or show my nipples.
  • ObviouslyBored
    I like titties... big small. Perky nipple... I just like titties. I don't discriminate.
  • nekogirl
    I know I'm only a teenager and my boobs probably are going to grow, but I personally like my actual size (34b) and probably I would like too (for me) a C cup, but not more, so yeah... I prefer smaller breasts... but it's probably because I have small boobs 😹
  • Archlemonsweetie
    I have 40 DD I get compliments but it does get in the way. I prefer to never to get boob job of any kind. I find most men prefer it to be natural. It don't feel like there are some foreign substance while its being touched. Hey if they sag just wear a push up bra. If a man does like it then he can move along. :)
  • simpson1142
    My gym buddy says having big breast sucks a lot when working out and she trys to hold them when jogging. by the way she is 5ft 3in and has DDs.
    • zagor

Yeah, not many F tennis players with big boobs.

• allgoodandfun
    Yeah thanks for this but I still want bigger breasts
  • ThisGurl
    My boobs bounce and they are not big in size, they are proportionate to my body size. :)
    • ThisGurl

I think a big part about boobs are the shape of them, and the proportion. :)

• missvamp
    Hmm well m happy wid d fact dat my boyfriend adores my boobs a lot
  • blastashes
    I actually am most attracted to the size of breast that are in the picture you showed in the post.
  • Beaver19
    I like skinny girls and greatly dislike weight, so small breasted for me
    • How skinny you are doesn't really do anything to your size... In your country I'm a size 1 for clothes but still have to wear DD bras... Likewise I know girls that would be a size 6 in your country and have A cups...

• Beaver19

I find bigger breasts a turn off, and the girls I've liked are all about 5'4 and like 120-130 lbs, I have yet to meet one with bigger breasts

• 5"3 and a half, 97.6lbs, DD. Welcome to clothes shopping hell.

• zagor
    A song for the boob lovers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0qDW9shiD8
  • Berethor
    Big breasts far more feminine, because breast gets bigger in part thanks to estrogen and bigger breast looks more different then a men chests then a small breast, men can go without a bra as well, but with that said, women would better learn to live with what they have, and stay with an natural breast. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BuxomIsBetter

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ACupAngst
  • dave1558
    have yet to play with a set of boobs I didn't love..
  • jacquesvol
    Breasts are yummy. From adulthood to quite venerable age.
  • girlinthemirror
    small breast usually goes with lat stomach and thin waist
    bigger breast goes without any waist and usually big stomach
  • cinderelli
    Boob power! 😁😁
  • Hungwell56
    I love small perky tits ,. Huge tits are ok but small with rock hard nipples get me stiff
  • Futurelooker
    Breast size doesn´t matter for me.
  • VictoriousSausage
    absolutely fantastic take
  • detlef
    This was very sweet. Nice myTake. :)
    • Aww thank you! It's just anything when everyone is so upset with their own...

• detlef

Yeah. Some people prefer bigger breasts, some people prefer smaller breasts, but everybody loves it when a girl accepts and loves herself for who she is.

• googlydancer
    i wish i could use them as pillow when i slept
  • abc--123
    Yay for all boobs!
  • Jemini_Crocket
    What about medium breasts?
  • Doffydood
    Wow, you know a lot about boobs.
  • TheAngryBanana
    YAY BOOBIES !!!
  • USA1960
    A & B cup women rock !!!
  • WaterNymph611
    You go girl! 😺👍🏻👌
  • yeah_baby
    i love all boobs, small and huge, all of them:)
    • yeah_baby

i love big ones more by the way lol :D
      hope urs is big