Breaking news from Thailand! Also, I have 2 questions?

RoyalRose

Ilhan Eliyazici (40), who works as an IT specialist in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, fell in love with Thai Aphinya Thammang (28) whom he met online. The couple, who met online for 2 years, later decided to get married. The couple, who had their first wedding in Thailand, had a wedding in accordance with the customs and traditions of this country. After the wedding in Thailand, the groom took the bride to Bursa. The couple, who had their second wedding here, did not leave their spouses and relatives alone. Ilhan Eliyazici said, "This is my first marriage, we met with Aphinya 2 years ago on the internet. We corresponded online for 2 years. At the end of 2 years, we decided to get married. We had our first wedding in Thailand, which is my wife's country, according to the customs of that place. Later, I took my wife to Bursa. I brought him to Bursa. We had our second wedding with the wedding we held here. I am very happy." Aphinya Thammang, who came to Bursa from Thailand, said, "I love Turkey and Ilhan very much."

<3
<3

My question to you today is, does agematter in love? If the country of the person you marry is different, would you accept it?

7
1
1Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• zagor

Good for them. Not sure what the point of this wedding announcement is though.

28 and 40 is not a huge difference, if that is what you are referring to.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • MountAverage

Of course age matters. In what way it matters, is quite subjective and individually different. But it does matter. Always.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

15
  • Guy13

I am familiar with Thailand. Judging by your skin are you from Chaing Mai or North? I'm familiar with the South around Hat Yai and Songkhla too. I love the North though...

Reply
  • Alwayreckles93

Oh my gosh how old is the dude? I mean it's scares me because he looks old enough to be her dad.

Reply
  • Drzen

Oh my god he signed the contract with and online girl

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Aakash_Hangargi

Well it matters to me

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • jeffryrobertbabb

Age only matters if you let it matter.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Anonymous

It matters more the bigger the age gap because people are sometimes at different stages and wanting different things in life.
    I'm 41 and I tend to look for women from 30 to about 47 to to date so 28 is still reasonable, but kinda young for me depending on her personality.

Reply