If a girl keeps saying I'm annoying, why would she get upset when I don't talk to her?

She keeps saying that I'm annoying and that I'm me and that's why she doesn't talk to me. Then when I see her again and she says hi or wants to talk and I have a more quiet and serious disposition, she gets mad at me (even more so if I talk with other girls and not her). So am I annoying or not? What does she want?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• That's quite rude or her! Either she likes you and is using the 'annoying' insult as a distraction, or she is one of those crazy girls who wants to own every guy. My friend is like this, she insults boys sometimes and then when I or other girls are around she pretends she loves the guy and him & her are best friends. Girls, like dogs, like to dominate and she wants to control you-not in a creepy way. She probably doesn't really care about your friendship but is afraid of losing you. Sorry, but everything happens for a reason! If this bothers you IGNORE HER, girls hate that.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls girls girls... aren't we complicated... she just wants attention . I suggest you to text her sometimes and be as cool and interesting. If she keeps saying you're annoying then make sure you really annoy her- ignore her, talk to her friends etc . If she asks you what happended then you have the right to just flip and say - I don't know what to do with you... what do you want from me? ...caught in surprise she will answer fast and truthfully and ull get your answer.There's a chance she likes you , you know that right?

• she is playing with, it is her attempt at flirtation, imo she sounds annoying, you either like someone or you don't..

• Opposite to what others' say, maybe she thinks you're the one playing games? Do you behave in a way that could be interpreted as annoying her or being mean? And then other times you behave in a nice way? Maybe she thinks she can change you and so she keeps trying to talk to you anyways.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her to go talk to somebody that's not annoying when she tries talking to you! If she tells you that she didn't mean it tell her that she's annoying.

• She wants you to notice her. Easy as that.

• She is playing games, I wouldn't even bother!