My girlfriend says I'm too nice and it gets annoying

Weve been dating for a year now and she tella me that I'm too nice and it annoys her... How do I not be "too nice" and what should I do to work on this ... Someone please help
We fought most of the relationship and I recently moved. I hate fighting with she but she so stubborn. Something doesn't go her way she blames it on me. Just happend 5 minutes ago . I'm about to go into the marines and its gonna be hard for her but it so I have a better life for me, for her and our future, I got yelled at for it and when I told her she was a control bitch. She started crying

Yes I can be a a**hole but I'm giving up a lot to make this girl happy and its really never enough id hate to break her heart be dumping her but I feel like I have no other option. Both of us have no jobs no license and she wants a kid. I tell her no we need to wait and she gets pissed

343

Most Helpful Girl

• Your girlfriend is an idiot. Sorry but she is. Don't try to work this out with her. Dump her dumb ass. You deserve better. I don't care if no one likes my answer.

• I agree wholeheartedly with backagainagain.

• Thanks for BA. I really thought you would hate my answer but I always give my honest opinion anyway. Now with the updates I definitely think you need to call it off. She sounds impractical and immature too.

• Pretty much agree with this. if 'too nice' is what he is then why change that? he's being himself.