Why did he call me trouble?

Last night I went out to the bar and I was wearing a orangish redish mini dress, so I was sitting and drinking looking around not paying attention and then I hear somebody say hey trouble how are you and I turn around and its the manager. He always says hi to me when I come in but he has never said anything like this. I have been going there for three years but the manager has only started talking to me a couple months ago. The manager is in his thirites and he is married his wife was there like she always is.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a friendly nickname type of thing. For example, I have been called "killer."

What Guys Said 4

• Any halfway attractive woman alone in a bar with a red minidress, , can be assumed to be looking for trouyble. He was just kidding you...due to your outfit...but at the same time, he was telling you that you ARE inviting problems..unwanted attention, for example...

You don't have to be a bar owner to know this, but I'm sure he's alert more than others would be, since it's his business.

I mean, what WERE your intentions?

• The only intention I had was attracting the bar back because I have a crush on him. I often wear dresses there and so do a lot of other girls.

• A bar back is someone who make's sure the bar is stocked. I have worn the dress before and it was never a problem.

• See you later, trouble..er, Imean, blue-eyed..

• It's harmless flirting or joking (flirting without intentions). He was joking that you stir up trouble or something. You shouldn't read into it too much.

• It must be something he came up to get your attention since you're a regular.

Ignore it though.

• Just teasing you lol. I say this all the time to my homegirls that aren't aware of my presences.

What Girls Said 2

• He was probably teasing you and probably just wanted to say something to greet you and let you know that he's seen you around.

• people at my work call me trouble all the time. I think it usually indicates that he like you as a person and thinks you're cool.