Can you get a girl to put in a good word for you?

ok so say for example, you like a girl and you tell a female friend about her. Is it good to have her put in a good word for you? Like for example have her say to her, have you met such and such yet? He's such a nice guy. So that way when I go to talk to her she already knows I'm not a creep. Girls, would you do this for a guy you know or is this a really big favor to ask?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't influence how a girl feels about you or what she'll tell her friend. Girl talk is just girl talk. You can let your interest in the girl you want known, but asking her friend to put in a good word for you comes off lame and slightly manipulative. If her friend wants to put in a good word then she'll do it without you asking. She won't do it because you prompted her to do so.

Now if the girl is YOUR friend and not really hers, then she might do that.

What Girls Said 2

• What my friends say absolutely has some weight with me. If one of them gives me thumbs up or whatever about some guy friend of theirs, I will at least give it a shot. I trust my people.

If a guy friend is sniffing around one of my girls, I will usually encourage it because my friends all kick ass and I love it when my people get together- because then I remind them that *I* was the reason they met so maybe they will name a baby or a dog after me.

• You can have her introduce you sure but it won't change her mind about you.

What Guys Said 1

• I've had female friends of mine do this for me. Some have even volunteered to this for me because they know I'm a nice guy. Your female friends shouldn't find this to be a problem unless they have a problem with you or just don't want to get involved. My personal opinion anyways