Stupid Sexy Halloween Costumes

Every year in the US, on the fateful night of October 31, also known as Halloween, hordes of women grace the streets, clubs, bars, and parties dressed as "sexy" (insert costume name). But I have to say that sexy (insert costume) should have limits to what can or should actually be made into something sexy because some things just shouldn't or are just stupid and/or unappealing in any sort of sexy way.

1. Sexy Poop

Stupid Sexy Halloween Costumes

Yes, poop. It's bad enough we have to see this emoji being overused by everyone everywhere, but to imply that poop can be sexy...sorry, it's not that kind of website!. Poop is literally human or animal waste that the body is getting rid of and that we dispose of because of. There is nothing sexy about it.

2. Sexy Graduate

Isn't the goal of getting a higher education to, how shall I say this delicately, um...get away from situations and establishments where outfits such as these would perhaps be a requirement of your employment?

3. ...?

I'll give you a few seconds to guess what this woman is supposed to be. Take it all in for a moment, hmm, what is she? If you guessed a body bag, you are either one of the 3 people who bought and wore this costume, or, there is no other or. I would love to read your dissertation about how a body bag is a sexy thing, or the dead body in it...on second thought, you know, never mind, if you'd write such a paper, there is already probably something plenty wrong with you.

4. Sexy Oscar the Grouch

There was, nor has their ever been anything sexy about this canned monster who lived in the trash or while we're here, because they exist, the other sets of Sesame Street characters. Why are there so many people in such a rush to pervert all manner of childhood cartoons and movies? These characters are not only beloved for their innocence, and the lessons they taught us as young children, but they are meant FOR young children. To sexify it is just cringe.

5. Sexy Ebola Nurse

Like really? This is a real thing? I was going to google and put up an image of what those ravaged by Ebola look like, but I'll spare you. Trust me tho, if this is what you think you should wear to fight Ebola, you're going to get it and die because you're apparently stupid.

6. Sexy Skunk

Who's fantasy was...is...this? What is sexy about an animal who's funk you have to bathe off in tub full of tomatoes?

7. Sexy Nun

I'm not even a religious person, but I can respect that you believe in what you believe in as long as the feeling is mutual and you're not hurting others or yourself being a part of it, but this type stuff...taking someone's religion and perverting it into a sexy caricature...makes even me uncomfortable because I do view it as being disrespectful of someone's religion in the worst way.

8. Sexy Oompah Loompah

Didn't these guys basically murder young children who "got in the way" of their candy making? Anyway, no human looks good with orange skin, white lips, and green hair, not even our president. Not sexy.

9. Mushrooms (Super Mario Brothers)

But why tho? The video game world is literally filled with hyper-sexualized women at every turn, so making an innocent life giving mushroom "sexy," just seems like ridiculous overkill.

10. Honorable mention goes to the Sexy Avengers

Yes, because it looks dumb on men too...

2737

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 36

• Number one as why would anyone want to dress up like poop and what is so sexy about poop unless you are a person who likes to get pooped on during sex and in my opinion anyone who likes to get pooped on is a really sick bastard no matter the gender.

The most stupid costume I had ever seen at a annual Halloween party was there was 2 guys who dressed up like the worlds largest dick with a condom on it. When I first saw this coming into the room for a moment I had actually thought there was a 7 foot dick walking into the room. It was a good costume as you could see they had put a lot of time into but in my opinion they should have picked something else rather than the worlds largest dick with a condom on it. Obviously they were into big dicks and probably were sucking each other off on the side.

• With all due respect I'm going to have to disagree with you on the poop costume. The poop costume is nothing less than awesome sauce. That's right I just said awesome sauce. If a girl dresses up as poop, that tells me she's got a wicked awesome sense of humor. That's the kind of chick I want to hang out with. She's got personality and from my point of view that's becoming a rare trait. I don't think for a moment that this girl is going to want to shit on me or anything. However I have no doubt the sex would be nothing short Amazing. call me weird but I like women who have more personality than the average bear. And she sounds like we could hang out 24 hours a day and just laugh our asses off at the stupid shit in this world. No pun intended. Or was it? The only thing I'm sure of at this moment is that on Halloween I'm going to be scouting out a chick in poop costume. A girl like that just might be love at first sight/soulmate material. :-)

• @BuckWild With all due respect to you everyone has their opinion and I have shared mine and you have shared yours and I respect for sure but we all are into different things. The main reason why i despise anything associated with poop is due to the fact I had a horrible episode in a motel one night with a girl who seemed to be totally normal all the way around but we were having sex and during the middle of it she stopped me and said to me, "I have a question". I looked at her shocked and said, "A question? Now?". She replied, "Yes, as I have a few fetishes and I want you to fulfill them for me". I replied, "What exact fetishes do you have?". She replied, "Well first I want you to stand up over me and take a huge shit right between my Tit's as I love the feeling of hot shit between my Tit's and then I like to rub it all over them". I looked at her in shock and said, "You want me to do what!!!" and I got up got dressed and left as that was totally sick!!!

• It's a night of entertainment for fun only and flirting why are you putting such a negative spin on it? You must be a non American

• Those are pretty weird; except the sexy graduate. Don't see anything stupid about that. What are your thoughts on sexy teacher, doctor, and police woman?

• This is probably way too deep for Halloween of all things, but from a psychological point of view, people fantasize about those three things often times because they are omnipresent in ones life and they are figures of authority and power that have some form of control on our lives. How many people, for example, had crushes on a teacher they once had (some even acting on it). To see a sexy version of these things is titillating to some people. It allows the brain to "go there" where it may already be going thinking of people in these real life jobs anyway. Now contrast that with a children's character who lives in a garbage can... poop... skunks... people in body bags, etc

• I recommend inflatable costumes. This is mine:
    www.auraglow.co.uk/.../2250.jpg

• I have to agree, they are pretty horrible - The sexiest one is the body bag before you are told what it is.

• 7d

They wouldn't keep making them if people weren't buying them though.

One year an ex girlfriend of mine went as a "slutty bumblebee." Definitely strange but also funny in a way

• There's always Taarna, or the Mail Order bride.

• Damn I want my hoe to wear the nun

• The sexy skunk is great though!

• When I was in college, at one Halloween party a couple came wearing only body paint. It was a coolish night, so it wasn't very flattering for the guy.

There were also a couple girls wearing clear plastic bags. Only.

• Love the nun costume : D

• I'll abstain

• A majority of women's customs are sexy, and they are seen as ok in society.

• Yeah

• womens most important asset is their looks this is what the majority of women have to offer and they know it which is way sluttiness is skyrocketing

• The sexy nun is probably the best.

• 6d

They had to drag Mario and sessame street into this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 4d

The sexy grad looks pretty hot lol

• 5d

never got into Halloween. I still dont

• The nun is amazing! Hot costume and the model is absolutely perfect.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 27

• i wondered the same thing especially when it's a scary costume and they label it sexy like then it isn't sexy anymore? i think it's just for the attention maybe for eyes to be on them but then maybe they just want to have fun but it isn't sexy nor scary at all just draws more attention on them

• Hate me all you want but Im doing the sexy nun one this year with red eyes and probably a bit of blood by corner of the mouth I don't know. Reason being cause I keep seeing them in so many horror movies.

• You can make the Poop one funny if you have someone stick a piece of paper to your back saying "Hot shit".

• The sexy Ebola nurse is ridiculous, but could be funny in an ironic sort of way. If one of my friends wore it, it would be hilarious. If a different friend of mine wore it, it’s just plain wrong. Sorry, sweetie, I love you but you’re just a little too dumb to understand and wear anything ironically.

• Honestly I don't consider it for Halloween, most of them are just everyday sexy foreplay lingerie I've seen before.. especially the nun and naught school girl costumes.

• Ziggy Stardust

• I love the nun and graduate one. The other ones were shit tbh lol

• Sexy Ebola nurse is definitely messed up. I don't get the graduate outfit either because there's nothing scary, creepy or unusual about graduation. I'm fine with others though.

• omg this made my day

• i would not mind wearing the sexy poop costume considering that my farts smell like perfume.

• 7d

I like to be a sexy cat lady. I lay on the couch and watch TV with my cat, sexy? πŸ˜‚

• 7d

... is it weird that I think that the mushroom costume is actually kind of cute?

• u forgot "sexy fidget spinner"

• Shouldn't be sexy on anyone. Just creepy and something that gives people a sense of a strong feeling from the character.

• The only one that makes sense is the sexy oompah loompah because I'm sure they had those in the factory.

• All the oompah loompahs were male

• @asker doesn't mean a few of them can't be sexy πŸ˜›

• I have all of those and more as conservative business wear at the office. How did you get into my closet? :)

• What is wrong with people? This makes me sad for humanity...

• 5 is the worst cause it makes no fucking sense

• Oh gosh what will they think of next?

• # 5 makes me laugh.. hahahah... but others are acceptable

• More from Girls
    7