My Biggest Turn Offs

Well hello everyone,

It's me again.

I'm in Maldives right now yet still extremely bored at the moment, since I'm waiting for everyone to wake up so we can go to the beach and my siblings aren't exactly the 'morning type'....

So yeah,since I have plenty of time I decided I'll make another challenge since #WhatIFindAttractiveChallenge went so well.

The rules will be exactly the same with the last one.

At the and of this take,the users that been challenged must upload their takes with the hastag #MyBiggestTurnOffsChallenge and challenge their chosen friends to do it as well.

And since,even if I made it extremely clear on my last take, some people still did not understand that I'm talking about ME!AND NOT THE WHOLE FEMALE POPULATION

I'll say it again, with bigger letter this time so even the blind ones can see.

DISCLAIMER : THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, I DO NOT REPRESENT EVERY FEMALE ON THE PLANET.

UNDERSTOOD?

Now that we made that clear, it's time to start with the

#MyBiggestTurnOffsChallenge

1. Bad Scent in General.

EW
EW

That includes everything,breath,cologne,sweat,hair and etc.

I have very strong sense of smell myself and I can't take it when a guy doesn't smell good.

There are so many nice men colognes out there, I don't know why some guys just choose not to use them.

I'm the kind of girl that like,if someone smells bad I can literally just run away from the scene and block every contact with him.

2.Braces.

My Biggest Turn Offs

UH-HUH!

NO NO NO NO.

I don't care how you'll call me on the comments for this,I strongly hate braces, I find them extremely aesthtically unpleasing.

And for your information I was naturally born with perfect teeth so nope,never wore them myself.

I want guys to have naturally nice non-crooked smiles, or wore braces long before I meet them myself.

3.Bad Eyebrows.

no no no no no no no no no just NO.
no no no no no no no no no just NO.

That includes unibrow, too weird eyebrows, too a-far eyebrows, too close eyebrows, too thin eyebrows and too different eyebrows.

I want my man to have nice manly eyebrows, and not this mess.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about!Perfect!

4.Bad Hairstyle.

That's a no for me.
That's a no for me.

I don't agree much with America's 2018's hair trends for guys, I agree more with Europe's and Asia's that we follow in Russia.

That's more like it.
That's more like it.

I prefer guys that their hair fall on their forheads.

5.Virgins.

My expression when I hear from guys my age that are virgins.

Yeah,yeah attack me.

I'm not the romantic type if you haven't figured by now.

If a guy is a virgin till now it's probably either because he is too bad looking or because he is messed up in the head in a way I dont like.

Either way it's a huge turn off for me.

6.Deluded/Over-The-Top Attitude.

" I had over 30 girlfriends in the past" Yeah,and I'm the queen of England.

Guys who really had girls in the past don't feel the need to start talking about these things.

So yeah, the guys that want to show off just seem extremely insecure to me and I want to stay as far away as possible.

7. Good guys.

AY AY AY JOKER IS A DADDY
AY AY AY JOKER IS A DADDY

If a guy isn't a bit crazy, a bit mental, then what's the point?

Now that I finished this, I chellenge :

@AbdKilani cause I can.

@Angelina25 I'm interested to see what she'll say.

@Whatthefluff I don't know her but she seems interesting.

@DizzyDesii I agreed with the last take on my last challenge.

@CherryRoseChampange Cause she mental like myself and I like her.

@Jjpayne He seems like a crazy guy and he'll want to get challenged anyway.

@Hapinues cause she has an anime girl in her profile picture,that reason is enough.

-END.

AngelicSi

819
AngelicSin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• cool, I like the Idea of the challenge.
    Keep them coming :P

• Interesting.
    I'd pass most of that. Except, they might have to pick the scent for me as even though I use cologne and deodorant, my sense of smell is almost non existent. I might fail the good guy part though, I'm not sure if I am a "Good Guy".

Most Helpful Girls

• Omg. Would you believe that I just finished writing the last take for #WhatIFindAttractive?
    And yeah, I'd love to do a take on this too!

• Girl, what are you doing posting My takes? You're in the Maldieves for Pete's sake. Go and enjoy!! Lord know I wouldn't wait for my siblings. That being said I agree with your points and they seem reasonable. I like that you have high standards and don't settle. I have high standards too, nothing too crazy but I'm not gonna settle for less. Great take!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• 5. Virgins.¬_¬
    Still virgin , lolz
    Thanks for the mention
    I got it , but you have too many crazy thing going on , and no you can't challenge me :p
    hehe, by the way, this one has to wait for a long time, I have so many things going on ATM , go no and swim

• I'm virgin and 16 because I actively try to make good choices and not become a dumb bitch or cunt or well just dumb and so instead of wasting my first time on some hoe because weirdly 90% of all girls I know are hoes I decided to not be dumb. I can't say I'm 100% nice like come on I really want to kill people in games that I play and make them hate me coz it's fun. Oh yeah I find having sex below the age of 18 pretty much a waste of fucking time... And what do I do if that condom breaks and I have a baby on my hand while I'm in High school?
    I wear nice cologne everyday (In my opinion it's nice?) It's some of that Hugo Boss and some other brand that I dont remember but no axe like god no! Breath? I'm actually scared of having bad breath and do a lot to not have it so... I shower every morning so no sweat and no bad butter hair.
    Again with that virgin thingy personally I find myself a "You're gonna be forever alone" but weirdly girls sure didn't rate me like that... I'll die alone won't I? ↗ My hair changes every so often between the years so i don't have the haircut as I do in that picture. But be my judge...

• Seems fair enough. Some guys are off limits in your case, but something tells me you'll break this list for a special someone :)

• Smelly: only after my morning run and workout
    Braces: never
    Bad Eyebrows: no
    Bad Hairstyle: by these standards, yes
    Virgin: three kids, so no
    Deluded/Over the Top: I have a rather firm grasp of reality
    Good Guy: till I'm crossed

• First you say "If a guy is a virgin till now it's probably either because he is too bad looking or because he is messed up in the head in a way I dont like."

Then you say "If a guy isn't a bit crazy, a bit mental, then what's the point?"

So which one is it?

• I cannot disagree with this take in any way however one thing to note.

Most girls if not all go through this stage. Some until 18 most until 23-24.

After that age they realise someone innocent and virgin can be beautifulll and add more value.

They realise someone good will hold their hand in difficult times.

They realise the bad boy type is not healthy.

Because girls are a little crazy themselves.

Point is honey, you will change eventually too. More like evolve.

• Completely disagree with 2, 5, and 7. The other points are completely on target, especially smell. If you smell like booty or juju oil, I'm not interested.

• "He seems like a crazy guy and he'll want to get challenged anyway."

You bet I am!!
    media1.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif?itemid=5155755

and I need to sleep now...…… but it will be done soon
    media.giphy.com/media/jUwpNzg9IcyrK/giphy.gif

• Finally. can do this or rather I am just pushing through because I just can't seem to get through all the notifications, even if I try... but in terms of yours, braces are harsh you and @dizzydesii are against it but what if you had braces... do you just go to the doctor and go please pull them out the guy I love does not like them in my mouth... I get it, they don't look appealing but some people can't help it... I totally get the unibrow thing!! oh and bad O. B. has got to go (see what I did there) great gif for that btw!, over the top I completely agree with no one likes some one stroking their ego, and for the two final ones, I am a virgin although you might have known that already :( but I am that way because of waiting for the right time and the right girl, I personally want it to be special and if we laugh because I don't get it right a couple of times that could be a thing that we share together in laughter, and

• I am a good guy but I suppose, he is too
      www.google.com/search

• What you put for an ideal hairstyle is retarded. Looks like the 2nd guy doesn't even get haircuts and has a mop on his head. First guy at least has it cut, faded and styled.

• LOL. Don't ever date me then

• So you are a good, smelly, virgin, annoying guy with unibrow, bad hair and braces?

• Smelly: NO
      Braces: Just got them off
      Bad Eyebrows: NO
      Bad Hairstyle: YES
      Virgin: YES
      Deluded/Over the Top: Not really, NO
      Good Guy: Depends what the girl wants
      But yeah, I can get crazy pretty quickly

• okaay good to know 😂

• fair enough

• A whole article written about me

• I'm the most loving and caring guy you could ever meet, I have so much love to give. I'm waiting to meet a girl that's just like me, enjoys walks, nature, loves dogs just as much as me. I can't wait until I have a girlfriend so I can call her beautiful everyday. I guess you are just to good for people like me because I'm a virgin, I must be sick in the head...

• Nice take.

• Funny I just banged a girl who talked me about the maldives. This happened two hours ago.

Lets put a smile on that face...

• #5 Applies to you.

What Girls Said 6

• Another outstanding myTake Mr AS!! I love this one too! :)

• Nice take

• Joker is fucking hot though
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Nice take 😅

• I loved it

• I agree with most of this but I also am turned off by "nice guys", short guys and guys with small dicks.