My 9 Major Turn Off's

These are my major turn offs

1. SMOKERS

I don't like people who smoke cigars or cigarettes most my family smokes and I don't like it I don't like to be around it the constant hacking and what every it is they hack up its gross and its not a pleasant smell stains the walls.My 9 Major Turn Off's

2. HOT-HEADED

Ok everyone gets angry from time to time but when you get angry all the time its a major turn off if your one of thous people who get angry at every little thing your just not for me I'm pretty calm and go with the flow so I don't do well with people who start yelling and screaming all the time.

My 9 Major Turn Off's

3. DONT LIKE MY DOG

Don't even waste your breath with the its me or the dog thing you might as well just walk out that door the convo is over. I'm not saying I carry my dog around with me or that I have to be with her all the time or she has to sleep on the bed or be on the couch but I won't get rid of her me her grand ma her mother and now her have been through a lot together she is how I keep the feeling of my past dog lucy and I will not lose her for you and besides who couldn't love that face.My 9 Major Turn Off's

4. DRUG ADDICT/DEALER

I don't care what it is crystal, pot, lithium,opiumI don't care unless your going to quite its not going to happen I don't and won't do the drug seen

My 9 Major Turn Off's

5. ALCOHOLIC

Look i dont care if you have a drink from time to time but if you have to have a glass of whiskey or whatever every night of the week or get so drunk you pass out on the floor with bottle no thank you im not going to deal with it both my parents are alcoholic I know what its like to be around and i don't want it. My 9 Major Turn Off's

6. TIGHTY WHITES

I'm sorry i dont care what you look like i just really dont like tighty whites just no.

My 9 Major Turn Off's

7. HATES ANIMLS OR KIDS

If you hate eather of the 2 dont even bother talking to me.My 9 Major Turn Off's

8. WANTS TO ONLY LIVE IN THE CITY OR SUBERBS

Yah sorry but thats not going to work with my goals in life your cool though go rock your dream just not with me.My 9 Major Turn Off's

9. CLINGY

I'm sorry if you have to hang off my hip your not for me i dont do clingy i need my space my mom is really clingy and i dont like it so sorry

My 9 Major Turn Off's

My 9 Major Turn Off's

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit, glad I'm not dating you.

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 26

• In the case of #9, one of my major turn-offs is a woman who uses astrology to decide compatibility and personality of the guy she's dating. I can't help but to roll my eyes when they talk about how they get along best with a Sagittarius or whatever. Are you going to avoid all pisces, cancer, libra, and leo signs because the stars somehow dictate they're "high-key clingy?"

• Um that picture was a mistake dude I find zodiac signs amusing but that's about it my x boyfriend was Leo.

• I'm fine with all but #3. Dogs are nasty and their tongues have more germs and bacteria than the toilet. I'm a cat person.

• like cats are any better?

• OMG I am sorry.

• Dogs have more bacteria but very few actually carry infectious strains much less virus's lol.

• An yeah also don't forget the turnoff universal ones; being good, caring, loyal, providing and all round nice guy.

• Yeah yeah I knew I was going to be harped at for this my take go ahead vazio

• @Mrwoo99
      Someone's gonna have a lonely life...

• I'm a hot-headed, alcoholic drug dealer who lives in the suburbs. I hate animals especially your dog and I love to wear tighty whites and smoke.

• Unless you have a pussy made of gold, I doubt you will find many guys. You sound quite bitchy and annoying. 15 secs into reading this and I already knew I would never date you, no matter what you look like. Reasons: Im a smoker, I act like a hot head sometimes, the only thing I hate more than dogs is dog owners, I have friends who do drugs, I drink A LOT, I also hate kids, and I hate bitches who think they are Gid's gift to men so they can put a billion different standards. Either way, good luck finding somebody dumb and desperate enough to date you

• Who said I wanted to date anyone I never said I was better than anyone I don't prance around acting like Queen sheba. Y'all seem to like to jump to the conclusion that I'm immediately a spoiled bitchy diva wich is interesting sence I'm the opposite so at least I'm not quick to judge like yourself. And just an FYI I wouldn't ask to date you to start your vary up tight and bitchy your also 20 something.

• Yeah, its as boring as I thought

• Maybe to you but I'm from the country I left out skinny dipping at the Creek and swimming in the river

• Whats wrong with bud? It's legal in some states and districts

• My one turn off is someone that hates weed :)

• huh i don't smoke anymore, but my family issues is unrelated to that, i still hang out with other people that do. But if you truly think drinking Dr Pepper is being open-minded go for it

• I said I like Dr pepper my dad used to drive a simi for Dr pepper. i used to have a friend who did pot and I did stop hanging out with her not because she did drugs but because she was fucking crazy and was stalking me.

• Clinginess is annoying but it's also not good when someone's super distant either.

• I agree but I would say that bad manners can be added to the list.

• Aries, love animals (have a bunch and I'll probably spend too much time with your dog), don't smoke, drink, or do drugs and never will, never really get mad ever, don't wear briefs (too constricting), and plan on living in a big house out away from everything (no neighbors or HOA).

• 0|0
  • You pretty much want a country guy that wears boxers

• Pisces are not clingy they are loners. you better come up with a different number 9 for high-key clingy

• One that picture was an accidental and 2 no most pisces are clingy as hell not sure ware you read they are not trust me I know that's my mom's and my cousin sign

• @dragonfly6516 only because they can't relate to the type. it is them not us. they get overwhelmed by the person's inability to comprehend what is going on. reality is they are heartless as in those who are mundane... they think they know you but know nothing of you on a personal level.

• @dragonfly6516 seen means nothing.

• Hey, so would you consider a flamer to be the same as a hot heat?

• Indeed living a healthy lifestyle is very important

• Your an amazing Women would be drinking on holidays be turn off

• Like I said I don't mind if you drink I just care if you have to drink every night

• did you like it

• I didn't hate it but I was surprised he was laughing at the look on my face because I recognized the taste it took me a little while to place it but I recognized it I had drank it when I was younger I thought it was chocolate milk

• I still don't know how people can not like dogs

• Why do I keep get messages from gag saying for more information on how to be an editor?

• @RedRobin well I do actually wash my dog with scented shampoo

• @RedRobin Dawn Antibacterial dish soap has been proven to the best way to combat bad smells on dogs. It's what my groomer uses, then she applies a conditioner.

• Understandable

• Your dog is so fucking cute omg

• Great read.

• What's wrong with tightly whities?

• I didn't say thare was anything wrong with them it's just a style I don't like

• I agree 100% with all of them except number 8.

• I hate kids and dogs. Sorry it didn't work out. Bye.

• Never started dude and wouldn't start anyway your a lot older than me 😂😂😂

• Oh and your dog is ugly too.

• My dogs not ugly. By the way I have question for you. What are you going to do for a face when the baboon wants it's but back?🙊

• The most surprising thing in this take is that judging by his pic Neil Patrick Harris is packing big junk down there lol

• MH I just picked a random pic

• Because I think it would be a turnoff to girls.

• I don't really care if he's a bit insecure it bugs me when they are argent and think they are always right and that they are invincible because they ware thare damn hat backwards wear their pants low or have the chain in their pocket I really don't have a problem with them being insecure

• Tighty white is a turn off. May I ask why? :/
    If it's tighty black or brown then it's sexy? :)
    And you didn't mention a hairy male as a turn off in your list. What did you leave that major turn off stuff from the list?

• I just don't like that style of underware litterly all thare is to it. And sence you started talking about hair I have a pretty good idea who you are and I think I told you at least 20 a guys body hair doesn't bother me

• I like boxers or boxer briefs or something. Dude I really really really really really really really really really really don't care if he shaves or not if you don't like your body hair shave it if it makes you happy OK

• OK thanks for it

• Number 6 is just stupid. You better measure up yourself.

• Dude 6 is just a preference kinda like who some people like people with brown hair better than blonde

• I see

• I agree with all except #6. That's just extremely shallow.

• I didn't say I couldn't live with it I said it's a turn off for me and I'm 16 I'm sapossed to be shallow

• It's not shallow. Dating preferences/race preferences are something similar to "I prefer brunette more than blondes". It's nothing wrong with having preferences in my opinion and it's important you finds your partner attractive.

What Girls Said 14

• You seem a bit picky, i agree with most of them, but smoking cigarettes honestly? I don't know, i smoke cigarettes and i smoke outside, never inside the house, and i never stink... and i just smoke because i want to.. the rest is ok... I don't know you ARE PICKY THOUGH LOL !

• I'm not picky dude it's not like I'm in capable of compromising in real life I can hate you with every bone in my body but you wouldn't know that IL spend time with you and help you when you ask and even if I was picky it's OK because I fully plan to be alone my whole life anyway we'll other than my dog

• i agree with some of these, esp. the one about animals.

why? well, i don't trust a person who doesn't like animals. but i sure as hell trust an animal when it doesn't like a person; our four-legged friends have ways of picking up on things that we humans can't see.

i once dated an alcoholic and will never repeat the experience. involvement with drugs is a recipe for disaster, and i also dislike being tied down- a clingy person is going to lose major points with me.

• What about animals

• i thought i'd covered that, since 'hates animals' and 'doesn't like my dog' are kinda the same thing. i don't have pets yet, but i still don't trust people who dislike animals (see above).

as for kids, i don't want them, so it doesn't really bother me if someone hates them.

• Strongly agree with you, especially on the smoking thing... tbh I don't even understand why teen girls even think that smoking is attractive and cool while it's not

• When I saw this for a recommended myTake and saw the picture, I thought one of the turn offs was going to be necromancy.

• All cept 6 & 8, agree about the rest though. Would leave a guy if he hated my pet and I don't even have a pet.

• These are all turn ons

• i agree with all of these, u forgot to add poor hygiene lmao

• I agree with like all of these... Especially drugs.

• Cool list.

I don't like people who can't spell.

• Psst. That was a hint.

• I can help myself I don't need help from anyone but me.

• But you can believe whatever you want I really don't care anymore so whatever I'm done talking it's 9 30 pm I'm going to bed

• Major turn off 10: never using commas.

• O bite me it's not nice to make fun of people.

• I have good grammar, that's how I got a job working with animals. We've got a few rattlers in here... But this is just my volunteer gig.

• @dragonfly6516 that's not the point.

• In reference to 8; where do you want to live?

• Hu I I lived in the city most my life because my mom likes the city but I don't so I plan to live in the country and I'm just going to live stock because it takes to long to say all thare names

• What if he was a bed Wetter?

• smoking and alcohol is a turn off for me too

• Even though I'm a scorpio I'm clingy as hell if I trust this pic XD