Top 3 Things I Find Spooky/Scary

Hey everyone, I saw this in a MyTake from @Goldenskies6 and got invited to share something similar.

so yeah, I´ll be listing things that scare me... this was a bit harder since Im not really scared of anything, I´ll mostly have a sizable amount of respect for things instead.

Hope you enjoy.

1. Deadly and aggressive Animals

I just dislike the thought of being attacked and not being able to do anything. Imagine you're on Vacation and are on a Hike just to meet a venomous snake… first one that Comes to mind is a Black Mamba... fast, Lethal and highly aggressive.

Black Mamba - one of the deadliest Snakes

Just something Id rather skip on Meeting anytime soon. Same goes for Meeting a Alligator in the water.

2. Being the passenger of a shitty driver

This is one of the worst things you can do to me. Im a Pretty skilled Driver and I know the Limits of my car and myself, since my Hobby is basically that - testing my limits. I don't mind being the passenger if the Person knows the Limits of his Skill set and car, however that is rarely the case.

Please don't do this...
Please don't do this...

What makes it worse is if they are shitty AND are uncertain of their Actions/ are scared themselves.

3. losing the ability to communicate

this is the scariest Thing to me. Imagining me loosing the ability to hear, see and speak is something Im horrified by. You really take it for granted to have all These abilities and I don't think I could ever handle something like that.

scary stuff
scary stuff

Deaf, Blind and Mute People have my upmost respect and they amaze me with their abilities to adapt every time.

End

Thank you for reading, I hope some of These are understandable fears and I don't come off as a too much of a wimp.

I´d enjoy it if the following users shared something similar:

@Selina_Kyle_

@DM_ME_PUPPERS

@AngelicEmpress

@Abdkilani

xTom98 - Have a great day/evening!

1011

Most Helpful Girls

• Never though you would be afraid of number 1 lol
    Okay, I accept the challenge

• it not that Im THAT scared of it, I just put it in there because I had trouble finding 3 things 😅 Only thing Im really scared of is nr. 3, the other two are more of a thing I dislike/respect a lot 🤷

• did you do it yet? 🤔

• Workiiinggg on itt

• that was a cute Take :-)
    I like snakes by the way, but surely not the alligators haha

• Id be scared if the snake is venomous and tries to hunt me/attack me. Other then that Im cool with them 😋

• I am still going to do it soon, it is in my mind <3

• good 😋 can't wait 😄

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• Similar to your #2, I'm concerned when I see very old folks driving their old clunkers. Even if they're driving slowly, I'm bothered because I've seen grumpy old people very slowly barrel they're way through red lights and into structures.

• Okay, when I read #2 ‘Beeing the passenger...’ I thought 😶 (is that an a expression I not familiar of?) Then I got it. I think you meant *being* 😅lol. My bad

• thank you for pointing that out, I will remember this for the next time :)

• Awwww that snake is sooo cute! I want to pet it but bad idea 😂 Put a huge frickin spider up there instead and that'll be mine.

• Oooh I liked these! I lolled at the old lady because that’s literally me 😂.

• I’m totally with you on the first two.

• Good take

• bills

• Nice

What Guys Said 11

• Understandable
    But this is a tough one for me lol
    Like I would really have to dig deep 🤔🤔💭💭
    Most of those things you said rarely crosses my mind.
    Been with crappy drivers lol I would put my head down the phone and pray to have an instant death.
    Deadly animals, well I like animals lol
    Losing communication, well there is always a way to do that.
    Good job man, it takes a lot to do this.

• Being a passenger in a small car can be scary even if you know the driver isn't shitty. Any accident may kill you there.

• That photo startled me when I saw it in the right column.

• One night I dreamt i was in #3.
    Trust me, it is no fun even in a dream.

• Whats your biggest fear?

• definetly #3 its my only REAL fear. For #1 and #2 it more respect then fear.

• U can’t control most things in life

• Great take

• Amazing

• Many drivers scare me.

• Show more from Guys
    1