The Things That Scare Me...

Hello everyone,

This will be my first Take, since I was nominated by @xTom98 I am going to talk about my biggest fears. I aways wanted to write a Take, but I was busy and also lazy, so maybe this will be a start.

1. Losing Parents

The Things That Scare Me...

Luckily, I have a peaceful family and I am feeling grateful for that chance. I have no siblings and no matter how many friends I have, noone is going to be more valuable than my family and I cannot even dream losing them one day. I have many friends who aren't living in a happy family or either lost one of their parent. Sometimes I think what I would do if I lost my father or mother, how I would live and I have no answers for any of them, it would just change my entire life.

2. Deception of Love

The Things That Scare Me...

I believe in love, but I am not so good at falling for it. I am extremely picky person and even if I am dating with someone, it is because I like their personality and looks but in emotional way I always need time to fall for them completely as a gray-romantic person. I have strong romantic attractions with people, but I may behave I am bored for a romantic relationship and I am either not anyone into hookups or friend with benefit stuff too. I can say it is a pretty complicated, fucked up state but I am not anyone emotionless. Probably, there will be few persons I will ever truly fall for and I am afraid they will not be someone always loyal, caring to me. While I know even most relationships end with cheating instead they were together like 5-10 years, there is no certain thing in this life so I will have to live and see by myself.

3. Paranomal Things

The Things That Scare Me...

Blood, wounds, creatures or gore stuff never made me feel disgusted at all. However, the spiritual things that I can connect them with the real World such as ghosts scare me a lot. Sometimes when I am feeling my consciousness is falling down I try to motivate myself that if there are any ghosts, I am not gonig to think of them. I believe that if they are existing, if our brain reminding them to us and when we think of them a lot we are able to feel them, see them. Even the sound of wind becomes something scary already on that moment. During midnights, when I am alone I am afraid of looking at mirrors if they suddenly reveal behind me. I am not having those moments all the time, but I am seriously having my guard up for it.

4. Turkey's Future

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and his love to the animals

For those of you don't know, I am from Turkey and the way where my country is going pretty concerning me for years. Ataturk had founded the Turkey as being secular, removing Islam as the state religion and left it to the individuals. He emancipated women rights, aligned Turkey with the West, adopted the Western calendar, changed our alphabet to the latin and let the citizens have surnames. He literally did everything to create a republic which is independent. These are all the very little things he did in very short time and I just admire him, he will always be a sacred person to me that I should be grateful for everything I have.

However, our goverment is trying to remove his existance from our history, destroy his principles and replace them with ideas that are connected to the religion, trying many ways to humiliate him. Sadly, half of the Turkey started to become zealots those believe whatever the goverment claims, since they believe as long as they are sticking to the religion, everything is the right thing, however day by day corruption is increasing, harrasment and abuse are increasing, the economy is just getting worse and the republic is becoming an Islamic state. I have no idea where we are going, but Turkish citizens who support him are just idiots who will never understand how much he is damaging our history, our country. It will be too late when they realize the all things, I hope we will be lucky to get rid of Erdogan and his goverment.

I hope it wasn't a boring Take for you. I am too lazy to check the typos or grammar mistakes, so my apologizes for them.

Maybe I will write some more in future.

Take care.

1328

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 28

• Nice take catgirl, i really appreciate the way you think about your parents but i'm just wondering, what if you were married and you were a housewife, you loved a msmsn whl became your entire life, would you feel the same or less or more than your parents if he passed away?

• Last one caught me by surprise haha, but I suppose if I lived there I'd be scared too. One of my coworkers is from Turkey and he is trying to convince his parents to move here so he never has to go back

• 4th part is why I like you!.. Your insight!.
    3rd part says! You are afraid of things you are powerless against.
    2nd says your heart is just raw to play games with
    1st says you are grown up, but deep down innocent like a child!.. It makes you very rare valuable person to be with!..
    *Kisses Selina on her forehead*

• Mustafa Kemal to many westerners is an important military general, he is well respected by the west for being a decisive and effective commander. The independence of Turkey is largely his responsibility, it's bizarre that Turkish People would want to change or discredit his legacy.

• I am so happy to see you know his value while the people in my country can't even do that.. thank you

• I was scared of ghosts when I was little, also of xenomorphs.
    What also scares me is when you're complete helpless and you can't do anything but let it happen to you. Like for example you are paralyzed and someone tortures you and you cannot move or when you have to watch someone close to you suffer pain or die but cannot prevent it.

• that is horrible really, I saw two times snakes attacking to my mother and I was wanting to cry, shout to her to escape, I was just seeing how she is in danger while I was paralyzed. I am glad I haven't got any for years

• Didn't even know that there were snakes in turkey. But yea, that would make me so angry afterwards and I would always tell to myself "why didn't you do something?"
      Its like in horror movies when the killer is in front of them, they just stand there and stare at him instead of running or self defense

• I fee the same about #1 and #2, thank you for sharing the take. Was nice to read and Iโ€™d be happy to read another if you ever decide to do one again ๐Ÿ˜‹

• I totally agree on your fear number 1. Even a single thought of that fear lasting for an infinitesimally small duration of time is enough to ruin the rest of my day. I can't imagine my life without my parents. And the fact that it's inevitable, makes me worry even more.

Go bless everyone's parents.

• Are you serious about the ghosts?

So basically you are saying you reject Islam as your religion and the religion of turkey, right

• I am telling it shouldn't be goverment's job to make people believe. Erdogan's goverment is kinda pressuring to increase anything related with Islam. They r trying to take Turkish things off and Arabic stuff. This is a humuliate to ur own race. Ataturk let every single citizen to decide on their own religion, he did said Islam is a good religion which is appropriate for our own society, but a goverment, a country cannot have a religion.

• I get it now, Sng.
      u used to get slapped in ur childhood and this created some kind of traume for u and now u r an autistic it all makes sense rn.
      it is like serial killers lived something on their childhood too and they wanna kill anyone and u want to slap

• Actually my girlfriend just like slapping me and it makes me horny.
      And no im not serious :D

• Booooo
    The Things That Scare Me...

• Turkey's future?
    OK, but what about China?
    Sure, you're from Turkey, so that's close to you. But China is global.

• Show more from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 13

• My mom died last year at 49. I was 28. Some days I want to crawl into a hole and not leave. Itโ€™s awful. Even though things werenโ€™t perfect with us, I never imagined that Iโ€™d lose her.
    Try to enjoy every moment with them!

• So you're not afraid of me? I am going to make you a visit tonight, maybe you'll change your mind

• haha would u please tell me some tales whne u give a visit? I'll leave the light open for u

• I think you should EMBRACE your fears, it is what will make you stronger.
    For example, the deception of love, yeah you might get hurt but afterwards you will come out much wiser and you will be less likely to go through that same deception in the future.
    The only thing to fear is fear itself.
    EMBRACE your changes and the unkown.

• thank u, I'll keep in my mind what u said for me
      maybe love may change in time, but this paramonal thing is bad

• What kind of paranormal thing are you experiencing? I may be able to help with that too. c:

• Number 1 scares me more than anything too. I even find myself crying when i think about it too much, when they're right next to me!
    And i agree with number 2, i am the most picky person I know, if he's not EXACTLY how i want him physically and emotionally, I'm not even gonna waste my time getting to know him (we're not talking about friends here)

• Ikr.. I can't dream of a World I don't have any of them anymore...
      yes I do like guys and want to do date with ones I really fancied, but it is so rare for me to fall for them..

• Same... and there's a fire outside my house ๐Ÿ˜‚

• No! I want to move to Istanbul, Turkey! It hurts me so much to read that they are changing it, itโ€™s already perfection

• u can still move I guess, it is something slowly changing but economics is something so fragile.
      Istanbul is still Istanbul, it has both great parts and also things worse. It's been same for years

• Great take, really well written. I agree so much with number 1 and 3, both of those are so terrifying.

• thank u so much :-) u r like my mirror as I am always saying, I like how u think a lot

• haha, nice, i actually never watched the star wars series, i just like lightsabers and cats xD

• Haha still a great pic I loved it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm afraid of losing my parents too. Meanwhile, I am quite concerned about the future of my motherland, the USA, and the nation where I currently live in, the Philippines.

• gawd ikr, i stay up so late sometimes just dreading the day ill hear my parents have died

• Nice take

• Number 2 and Number 3 are my fears.

• Show more from Girls
    3