Watch video for details, but here they all are
1. A bad boy will keep a woman on her toes
2. Great Sex
3. No game playing with bad boys cause they don't need to play them
4. Bad boys are just hot
5. Bad boys are a challenge which is why they are so attractive
6. Bad boys are a project that girls hope will be the one to change them
7. Bad boys are jealous
8. Bad boys are a taboo
9. Bad boys don't respect you (watch at 3:04 to understand what she means)
10. Bad boys are more likely to chase a woman
Most Helpful Guy
No I don't agree with her, since I don't agree with the notion that "Girls go for bad boys" in the first place. For the most part, women under 30 years old, at least here in the United States, go after MONEY. They could care less if he's "good" or "bad", they just want to be showered with gifts.
Besides, her reasons are invalid because not all of them are true. I guess it depends on how she defines "bad boys."
2. The quality of sex doesn't correlate with how "Good" or "Bad" a guy is.
3. Uh... I would argue "bad boys" play MORE games than good guys.
4. This is her opinions entirely. Beauty is subjective.
5. A Challenge is attractive? Maybe to a girl.
6. And this is a good thing?
7. Refer to number six.
8. Refer to number six and seven.
9. She didn't explain her reason at all.
10. Whether a guy chases a girl or not has no correlation with how "good" "bad" he is.
After watching the video, I think this is satire anyway, going by how she acts.
And on a random note, she looks a LOT like @Chick180 who used to be here on GAG.1