Do you agree with these three rules to help you get rich in America?

1. Graduate High school
2. Get married before you have babies (or just don't have babies outside of marriage. practice safe sex)
3. Get a job
  • I completely agree
  • I completely disagree
  • I disagree with two of his rules, but not all of them
    Vote C
  • I disagree with one of his rules but not all of them
    Vote D
Should be stated that Ben Shapiro here usually says if you do these thinks you will stay out of permanent poverty rather than 'get rich' like he's saying here.

1033

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, Shapiro talks about this A LOT. He frames it as... do these three things and you won't be permanently poor. Which is different than do these things and be rich. I generally agree with him because the statistics show this to be generally true, but not with you. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • he framed it as this in that video i posted.

• i think he means these rules are like a blueprint for how to get rich. like they may not always make everyone rich, but these things make it easier to do so.

• Yeah... I disagree with his wording on this one
      .. usually he's a lot more on message... in a sense you should do these to give yourself the chance. But I think he over reached. But overall I agree... do those things you're better off in the long run.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody should say that getting a job is the way to get rich.

Getting a job is a necessary stepping stone on the way to making yourself rich, but as long as you're working for other people, they'll always get way more work out of you than they'll ever fairly compensate you for.

Don't work hard to make somebody else rich, use that paycheck to build your own business. Even a tiny one. Even if it fails and you have to get a job again. Work as much as you have to, but keep trying to eventually work exclusively for yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE