If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?

Everyone has made mistakes at one point or another and wanted a do over! What do you want a do over on if anything at all! Let me know!! (:

630

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I think I'd take it all as it happened. Who's to say how it would have played out if I did something differently. Maybe better, maybe worse. I'm in a really good place in my life, I'm happy not to fuck that up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything... or, specifically, I would go back to the time I could've been there for people before they committed suicide and probably stopped them and helped them.