Are you a glass half full or half empty kind off person?

• Half Full
  • Half empty
  • My Glass is empty, I'll have another!
    Vote C

2667

What Guys Said 67

• On mostly a half full glass type of person. Even on days when the glass goes half empty, I step back and look at the situation to find a way out that would be at least mostly beneficial.
    If I'm not learning something from the situation, or finding any type of positive outcome no matter how small, then there is something seriously wrong.

• I'm a glass half full person. One of my exes was quite the opposite though. I described her view on this question as "It's totally empty and it's never going to be full again and it's all your fault." She could find negative in anything, even things that most people would find positive.

• I am a "the glas is holding 50% of its rated capacity" guy. "Half full" vs. "half empty" is spin that does not change the facts. You can call a guy a sanitation engineer but he is still riding on the back of a garbage truck.

• I'm this kind of person. The glass is empty and full.
    It's empty, because the majority of matter, is just empty space.
    It's full, because there is water and air. And a lot of neutrinos, but you don't have to care about them, because they don't care about you.
    But most importantly, who puts water in glass for alcohol? It's so impractical. Like…give me 1 l glass, that's more…you know…practical.

• So I'm gonna be that guy...
    It's impossible for that glass to be half empty or half full. It's 100% full. It's 50% water and 50% air.

Lol in all seriousness. Is the glass half empty or half full depends on my mood.

• Maybe "there is no glass" at all? Kind of like "There is no spoon" in that scene from "The Matrix". Meh. Oh well, I don't give a fuck, cuz if I'm thirsty I'm gonna drink it regardless if it's half full or half empty.

• Both those glasses are almost 3/4 full so this question is positive biased. I am a 1/4 empty 3/4 full type.

• 3rd theory
    99.999999% of an atom is actually hollow hence.. There is in fact nothing..
    Expect a temporary static version of true dynamic force that exists that is ENERGY

All your are seeing is but an illusion

• That all depends on what is in the glass. If it's beer then it's half-empty and I demand a refill. But if it's water and I'm not particularly thirst, then it's half-empty, and I'm fine on the water right now. Just bring me some chicken wings.

• If you've just filled the glass half way, it's half full, if you've taken a sip from a full glass, it's half empty.

• Depends on my basis in the glass. If it started empty its half full, if it started full its half empty.

(Can you tell I work with the IRS?)

• Full. I intensely dislike negative people with a pessimisc attitude about life or anything.

I'm a winner and all I see is winning and positivity even when things go wrong.

• Im a gently cut the class at the water level and make it a full glass.

• I went with the third option, mostly because I'm in a humor mood. Otherwise I would have chosen the optimistic realist option... so the first choice, half full.

• I used the exact same picture when I asked this question before 😂. All good though, you got way more responses.

• I am a "half glass of (whatever liquid)" person
    Full or empty are meaningless quantifiers in this context

• for me that depends on the process if it was being filled to half, it's half full. if someone was in the process of drinking it and it's half now, then it's half empty.

• The glass is always full, unless you're in a vacuum. It's full of air and/or liquid.

• I'm a, that glass needs to be filled up to the top kind of person

• I’m the kinda guy to take the half full glAss and pour it down the half empty glass to get a full glass

• There are days when I see it as half full, and there are days when I see a glass half empty. On the half full days I'm thankful for all I have, on the half empty days I have drive to achieve more. :)

• In most cases, half full, but on some topics half empty.

• I like that neither of those glasses are half full or empty.

• if it's full and you're drinking it then it's half empty
    if it's empty and you're filling it then it's half full

• The glass is full. Half with liquid and half with air.

• i would say Half full with an eye on the next pint... LOL

• I try to be at least half full, if not completely full.

• Half full and keep adding, trying to have a positive aspect on things

• Sometimes its full sometimes its empty. When it empties I refill it.

• Sometimes the content is less than optimal, but my glass is always full.

• Show more from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 26

• It’s both! I can’t see it as either of those choices.

• I am half full and half empty, i am realistical

• half full

• This question really gets me annoyed. There is only one answer, forget any philosophical mumbo-jumbo.

If you have just drunk from the cup, it is half empty.
    If you have just added to the cup, then it is half full.

• I am more of a FULL glass person. Until it is empty. THEN I will have another...

• The glass is always full. full of air, full of water, full of some combination or something else. It is what you make of it. Just be happy to have a glass or anything to fill it with...

• I couldn’t vote you left out an important option.

• Americans and their weird sayings lol... neither, it’s just life. But then again us russians have a saying don’t be hanging spaghetti on my ears 😂 sounds Way better in Russian but makes 0 sense. We say it when somebody is lying to us.

• A glass can only be half full really. Even if it ain’t filled with water it’s still filled with
    air 😉

• Looks legit like the glass half full
    Has more water than glass half empty.

• Depends on how thirst I am. If I’m full on affection I don’t need a full glass more. If I’m an empty tank I need another glass.

• It's tricky, isn't it? A half full or half empty state depends on if the glass was already full. The glass won't care.

• If you tip 1 half glass into the other half glass, you get 1 full glass and one empty glass. I've always said I want it all or I want nothing.

• Depends on how the glass was filled in the first place

• Definitely glass is half full

• Either way, in the end, you won't be thirsty. :)

• It’s both
    Aka realistic

• Third option lmao

• Undoubtedly I am a half full person here.

• Fully empty

• Half full
    Super cute profile picture

• depends on the situation

• If you fill the glass and didn’t drink of it is half full. if you filled it and then drank it is half empty. But it is half full anyways, be happy, be grateful, look at the bright side.

• I am a half full person but when I was a kid it was half empty lol

• Cautiously optimistic

• Neither, it's greater than half.