Do you realize God probably doesn't exist?

I try my best to be a good girl.

I'm almost 20, a virgin, and never masturbated.

I don't drink, smoke or party.

I'm caring, kind, nice, sweet, etc.

None of it matters because when I'm sad, angry, and cry. No one's there.

The people who hurt me will never receive karma, because karma isn't real. It's something we hope for that is a myth. There are only people who hurt people and get hurt.

815

Most Helpful Guys

• Well karma in a way can be real cause if those people that hurt you don't change there ways than there going to cross paths with someone that may be worse than them and get what they deserve

• That's hopeful thinking. Saddly, in the real world some of the most evilist people are the most rich, famous, and good looking.

• True but you never know they be thrown a curve ball and end up with cancer lol

• Depression can happen to anyone. Seek help, I have and it's helped tremendously. As for the assholes out there. They will eventually get what's coming to them. Being a corrosive ass wipe usually invites conflict to rain down upon them socially, financially and emotionally. You just got to keep being you and not let them into your head.

(PS: as far as a God thing make that statement in front of two philosophy majors. The result is always fucking hilarious. Nothing like a two hour argument that ends up with someone being set on fire. )

I'm rooting for you! ,
    - Mr. brick

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are all good qualities but that doesn't have anything to do with believing in a god.
    Also, expecting to be rewarded for doing those things is illogical. There is no reward system in life. You do good things because they make you feel good, not because you will get some prize.