Do you realize God probably doesn't exist?

I try my best to be a good girl.

I'm almost 20, a virgin, and never masturbated.

I don't drink, smoke or party.

I'm caring, kind, nice, sweet, etc.

None of it matters because when I'm sad, angry, and cry. No one's there.

The people who hurt me will never receive karma, because karma isn't real. It's something we hope for that is a myth. There are only people who hurt people and get hurt.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well karma in a way can be real cause if those people that hurt you don't change there ways than there going to cross paths with someone that may be worse than them and get what they deserve

0|0
    0|0
    • That's hopeful thinking. Saddly, in the real world some of the most evilist people are the most rich, famous, and good looking.

• True but you never know they be thrown a curve ball and end up with cancer lol

• Depression can happen to anyone. Seek help, I have and it's helped tremendously. As for the assholes out there. They will eventually get what's coming to them. Being a corrosive ass wipe usually invites conflict to rain down upon them socially, financially and emotionally. You just got to keep being you and not let them into your head.

(PS: as far as a God thing make that statement in front of two philosophy majors. The result is always fucking hilarious. Nothing like a two hour argument that ends up with someone being set on fire. )

I'm rooting for you! ,
    - Mr. brick

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are all good qualities but that doesn't have anything to do with believing in a god.
    Also, expecting to be rewarded for doing those things is illogical. There is no reward system in life. You do good things because they make you feel good, not because you will get some prize.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Believe me, I know for certain, karma and God do exist, and both have the last laugh.

Often, we don't notice when karma has hit someone :) a lot happens behind the curtains that no one knows of. Just know you will be avenged.

3|1
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • god doesn't exist and why ur still virgin and never masturbated? Why u dont drink smoke or party? None of that matters. If u at least masturbate, party, and have sex ur life could be much better but after 10years you will regret cuz u tried to stay good. But stay good for who? Waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indeed. Do you realize God probably doesn't exist?

PS:Karma is coming

1|1
    0|0
    • I would say Christians and Atheists are in the same exact boat neither of them could possibly know the truth

• Show All
    • I don't know if there is a God or not but I don't see how anyone could ever know.

• @MeatLoversPizza If your god wanted to be adored and obeyed, Do you realize God probably doesn't exist? does't it prove its existence?

• As long as you're happy with yourself and actions that's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) you can masturbate no where in the bible does it say you can't and YES WE CAN GO OVER THE VERSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I KNOW IT

2) you can go party just don't drink or smoke

after that find a guy
    AND DO MARRIAGE THE BIBLE WAY NOT THE WAY THE WORLD DOES IT ( NOW MARRIAGE LICENSE, NO WEDDING) the bible way

but there is one thing pick a man of GOD not an asshole like you girls always pick, but im sure you will fuck that up to

and GOD is above the dome he see;s everything those people will get karma trust me on that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

0|1
    0|0
    • Reading your comment I can't tell if your angry or disappointedly frustrated at something else.

• You're at a level 9; you need to be more of a 4. Relax and enjoy life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure what to tell you... the world is a cold, ruthless, horrible place.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary, I’ve realized the existence of God is almost assured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi
    karma is real and come back sooner or latter
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Patience friend

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean "PROBABLY" ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ask a philosophy teacher. Nothing like long explanations initiated with a depressed sigh.

• Show All
    • Seems you should of payed more attention to your high school philosophy teacher because I'm 90% sure he would be able to make as a definite answer as you are.

• @SentientBrick no i did pay attention and he was like me : hated religious people so when the chapter of religion came he bashed and insulted any and all religions <3 loved that teacher

• I hope you eventually realize that God DOES exist. He has different life-plans for each person. And keep being a "good girl". God DOES notice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't fully understand your question... but, live the way you want, believe in the things you want. and I don't know about karma, but if someone is continuously a bitch to you, then be the bigger bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Karma is real and I will happen, whether it’s in this life or in your next life. Sometimes it’s instant, very quick for some.

0|0
    0|0
  • You being a boring virgin won't save your soul you dumb girl

0|0
    1|1
  • I don’t believe in god or karma

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll pray for you

0|0
    0|0
  • i have to be that person: people who do those things that you don't do have every capability to be good people too... even though i'm not one of those people.
    i think that if doing (or not doing?) all those things are making you so miserable, you need to sit down and look at your life. do you have any friends? in real life or online? a support system? a community? living in misery will not save your soul.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes