How old were you when you got your driver's license?

• 16
  • 17
  • 18
    Vote C
  • 19
    Vote D
  • 20
    Vote E
  • 21 or older
    Vote F
  • I don't have it yet
    Vote G

1222

Most Helpful Guys

• 26. I was legitly too scared to drive for the longest time, every time i got behind the wheel I would get insane anxiety. I got my permit at least a half dozen times and drove on and off for years, but I unfortunately relied on rides from my family and public transportation for many years. But circumstances arose around getting a car when I was somewhat getting comfortable with driving and that motivated me to finally get my license. I've learned how to keep my anxiety at bay and now I kind of regret not getting my license sooner.

• 15 for moped license and 18 for car license since those are the age you're eligible to take them.

failed on my first test for the car license which was on my birthday and that was a bummer but luckily I nailed it a month later lol.

Most Helpful Girls

• I was already racing cars & motorcycles when I was a kid because my dad & brothers always took me with them to the tracks & circuits. I had much more fun there than on the streets or freeways. By the time I got my driver's license, I wasn't excited for that at all.

• I was 18. I didn't get my learners permit because I wasn't mature enough for it so I waited till i was 18 and more mature to get my license.